Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class IX

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
Shade looks at the two of them holding hands... Almost like... lovers. This had peeked her curious manner. "Tell me... When do you think she's going to find out... It can either be an easy or hard decision... More so if they are people who you both care about... Zaros suffered this before when this one girl..." She laughs. "I think you understand, he was pissed at what I did and we are slowly making amends and it's working... Just don't do anything stupid... And if we are lucky, she wont find out."
"I'm not worried Shade. She stabbed me in the back. I don't think of this as returning the favor, I think of this as her helping me open my eyes."
Shade snorts at the comment. "And I don't give a rats !@#. I stabbed Zaros in the back more than once... now tell me... What did she do exactly? Did it involve making any choices? You also have to think about something... Who brought up the topic? She doesn't handle sudden choices well... Besides the point, she'll be angry with you as well for a little bit... But she'll realize something, at least you wont be like the others that had shown up in their life... At least you aren't dead compared to all the other people she cared about other than family in her life."
"I told her I didn't plan on dying, and I still don't. I still plan on being her friend, but...I don't think it'll ever be anything more."
"You can't plan for death... And no one was expecting that everyone close to Cynthia would die... It's a shame really... Let's just say that at this point if anything else extreme happens... She'll do something really stupid... She's beginning to be emotionally broken. And I was hoping that the two of you together would help her... But now I realize that it could very well make it worse. And another thing... Who was she talking too?"
IC: i then realized that i looked like a walking corpse in this condition. But at the same time so many questions flew through my mind. "Jack" i say as she materializes beside me. "go check on Cynthia to see if she's ok, if you're found come back" i order as i change directions for my room. She just gives me that sort of eye role gesture and was off
"She's been with Dante the last three days. Why?"
"Then Dante probably asked her a question she wasn't ready for or expecting it... It most likely caught her off guard. I know how she works... Just please don't hold grudges against her... Even you can see she hasn't been herself... In fact she might have changed mentally with what happened on that ship... But emotionally she's still the same... In fact, you should be honest instead of keeping it from her. It would be worse if you kept the truth from her." Shade says.

~

I pick up the book that was on the floor... Looking at it as I threw it in disgust... It was a book with many notes from various other students from the first class. And it was a book I tore pages out of it to help mop up blood earlier.
IC:
Jack:
i floated back the way he came to find Cynthia ripping out pages from a strange book. pitiful really, i wonder what Dante sees in this girl. Anyways i wasn't one to follow orders so instead i just floated on top of a bookshelf and watched the show
I shake my head. "Now's a bad time for me to face either of them. As happy as I seem right now, I'm still hurt deep down. Just give me a couple days."

Edit-Wrap it up folks, we move on to the next day in the next thread.
I then saw that many of the pages were still viable even with blood all over them... So I stuffed them into my pockets and put the book onto my lap. Grabbing a second book about Anatomy. And then a third about chemistry.

~

Shade gave a simple sigh. "Okay... But don't blame Cynthia for what happened... I bet she was just caught off guard and didn't know what to say. But unless you plan on holding hands with Alicia and kissing her in public... After all Cynthia could see that and that might be used as ammunition against you... I'm trying to help every side here..."
IC:
"you know he did that for you right? i ask Cynthia
"We'll see." I lead Alicia out and back to her old room, where I let her get her stuff.
I slam a book shut, looking up to see Jack... The ghost? "Really now? What did he do for me then... Since you are his sister... Or is it brother? I don't know... But why don't you leave me alone..." I say as I use my hands to move the wheels.

~

Shade had a cold pain in her eyes... She wasn't finished yet. This is the last thing I'll say... Zaros might get angry with you, but he might also be disappointed with Cynthia... Just as a forewarning if he finds out.
IC:
"oh i dunno trying to ward off whatever is rotting away his brain and body at the subconscious level with almost all his psionic abilities and turning himself into basically a rotting corpse. All because he saw you sad in a corner, was it worth it i wonder? He's in denial but we all know its futile to try and win you over"
There's a point where neither people can be blamed despite what those around them think. Cynthia's the most stable I've seen her since I got here, Shade. Just...watch her.
Shade gave a simple sigh. "Okay... But don't blame Cynthia for what happened... I bet she was just caught off guard and didn't know what to say. But unless you plan on holding hands with Alicia and kissing her in public... After all Cynthia could see that and that might be used as ammunition against you... I'm trying to help every side here..."

IC:
[Alicia]
I nod carefully;
"I'll keep that in mind... the last thing I want is a fight with Cynthia..."
Yes... which means you can't blame her for what happened.... Cynthia was only stable because you showed up to help her... And I can watch her... For both of us I guess... Maybe she wont have my traits after all.

~

"So he brought himself back with sheer will and Psionics... But all I know is that I'm going to see Terance real quick... Going to ask him how he's doing since everyone started to wake up." I say, speeding off as to get away from Jack.
IC:
i easily match her pace. "you know you can't run forever.... you're going to have to tell him sometime and when he knows things will truly get ugly" i snicker before disappearing
"you know you can't run forever
I stopped, looking around behind me to see no one there.... What did Jack mean? I wasn't running, "was I?"

03/13/2013 04:57 PMPosted by darkra
you're going to have to tell him sometime and when he knows things will truly get ugly"
I ran this through my head... Scared of what she/he meant.