Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 21)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
"And yours are any better? Insults to your elders and claiming those who predate you are inferior to you? You, terran, need to learn that you are not invincible. No one is. The strongest survive on their own, not behind a wall of flesh, moving them like puppets in a show."

"What about a disembodied consciousness, is that invincible?"
03/23/2013 04:05 PMPosted by DarkZelot
"And yours are any better? Insults to your elders and claiming those who predate you are inferior to you? You, terran, need to learn that you are not invincible. No one is. The strongest survive on their own, not behind a wall of flesh, moving them like puppets in a show."

"What about a disembodied consciousness, is that invincible?"

"Out-of-body experiences? As I am sure you are aware, a person's mind can be broken. What happens to the consciousness once one dies is another story entirely, a story that can only be decided by one's opinion."
Organism Jester forgot when his race's unevolved butts got handed to them. Bad. Unsuccessful.

Smylez, did you switch avs? Cuz you still look like pre-infestation to me.
"We meant, hold on, we shall show you." Torralisk reverts to biomass, visible psi energy possesses an infester, "This is what we meant."
Organism Jester forgot when his race's unevolved butts got handed to them. Bad. Unsuccessful.

Smylez, did you switch avs? Cuz you still look like pre-infestation to me.

"And someone forgets that his race would not official exist as such if not for us. And the 'Swarm' succeeded due to their numbers." I growl at the ignorant Zerg organism.

"We meant, hold on, we shall show you." Torralisk reverts to biomass, visible psi energy possesses an infester, "This is what we meant."

"Then if the organism was killed inside the Infestor, then the organism would die. Therefore, s/he is not invincible as was stated."

1. I have command over the Primal Zergs including Dehaka's. I happen to leave some of them behind in Zerus.
2. Which primal Zerg died? ALL that opposed my newfound powers including the most powerful and ancient primal. How did they die? By my own hand.
3. You are part of a growing list of persons that are blind and cannot see my true form in its glory. How sad is it that you can only see me in a human form. You too lack vision. I am clearly a hybrid entity.
Organism Jester misunderstands. Strength of Swarm in numbers, careful evolutions. Strength of primals individual, reactionary, improvised. Strength of Swarm proved greater than strength of primals.
03/23/2013 04:20 PMPosted by smylez

1. I have command over the Primal Zergs including Dehaka's. I happen to leave some of them behind in Zerus.
2. Which primal Zerg died? ALL that opposed my newfound powers including the most powerful and ancient primal. How did they die? By my own hand.
3. You are part of a growing list of persons that are blind and cannot see my true form in its glory. How sad is it that you can only see me in a human form. You too lack vision. I am clearly a hybrid entity.

"You have control over the Primal Zergs that DECIDED to follow you. There is a difference there. The ones that died are those who decided to stand up in a fight against you straight up, as your 'Swarm' ripped them apart for you. And I speak about you in neither your Hybrid nor your human forms. I merely speak to you as another arrogant, ignorant entity."

Organism Jester misunderstands. Strength of Swarm in numbers, careful evolutions. Strength of primals individual, reactionary, improvised. Strength of Swarm proved greater than strength of primals.

"Maybe it is not me who misunderstands. Maybe it is you. As I have said before, were it not for us you would not exist in your current form. And your strength came from the numbers that you unleashed. Were it individual Primal against individual 'Swarm', you would fall."
smylez, your port is pre-infestation. Not kidding. If you changed it, you need to log out and log back in.
Zerg did not choose to evolve. NAtural process resulted in first Zerg. Primals hid on Zerus when others were captured by Amon; Swarm stronger, as it fought to become free from Amon. Primals overcame nothing. Unsuccessful. Swarm overcame a god. Successful.

Am running short on time. PArticipants in Evolution Mission asked to post there, finish RP soon.
"And someone forgets that his race would not official exist as such if not for us. And the 'Swarm' succeeded due to their numbers." I growl at the ignorant Zerg organism.

lol, it was what, a few leviathans versus the entirety of Zerus? I had numbers? No, I just had vision. You forget I whooped your tushes before I united all of the Swarm under my command.

"You have control over the Primal Zergs that DECIDED to follow you. There is a difference there. The ones that died are those who decided to stand up in a fight against you straight up, as your 'Swarm' ripped them apart for you. And I speak about you in neither your Hybrid nor your human forms. I merely speak to you as another arrogant, ignorant entity.

Your ignorance is astounding. They don't call me a Primal Queen for nothing. The ones who left wanted to discover new essences and they follow me because they know that I am strong and I will bring them essences worthy of consumption. The ones who wished to stay yet acknowledged me were spared. The ones who stayed and opposed me died. The pack leaders I fought died by my hand so I don't know what you are prattling about me having my "Swarm rip them apart for you." And what exactly are you suppose to be stranger?
smylez, your port is pre-infestation. Not kidding. If you changed it, you need to log out and log back in.

You too? Is everyone blind here? Failures, the lot of you!
03/23/2013 04:32 PMPosted by smylez

lol, it was what, a few leviathans versus the entirety of Zerus? I had numbers? No, I just had vision. You forget I whooped your tushes before I united all of the Swarm under my command.

"A few Leviathans. Loaded with your organisms. I need to say nothing else."

03/23/2013 04:32 PMPosted by smylez
"You have control over the Primal Zergs that DECIDED to follow you. There is a difference there. The ones that died are those who decided to stand up in a fight against you straight up, as your 'Swarm' ripped them apart for you. And I speak about you in neither your Hybrid nor your human forms. I merely speak to you as another arrogant, ignorant entity.

Your ignorance is astounding. They don't call me a Primal Queen for nothing. The ones who left wanted to discover new essences and they follow me because they know that I am strong and I will bring them essences worthy of consumption. The ones who wished to stay yet acknowledged me were spared. The ones who stayed and opposed me died. The pack leaders I fought died by my hand so I don't know what you are prattling about me having my "Swarm rip them apart for you." And what exactly are you suppose to be stranger?

"Just remember. Your reach does not get everywhere, your reach does not get everything. Learn that well. And your 'Swarm' ripped them apart while you stood back and attacked from a distance away, letting your minion work for you. Now, if you don't mind, I have things I have to do." I burrow into the ground, and disappear.
"Then just revel your true form."
Tis my true form. No one can see my dreads?
You have to log out and log back in. But first, you have to beat HotS, you swindler.
Revelation: this individual is not Sarah Kerrigan. Identified as November Terra, Dominion Ghost. Hair dyed red.
Revelation: this individual is not Sarah Kerrigan. Identified as November Terra, Dominion Ghost. Hair dyed red.
I just realized... Sarah looks like a Red Headed Nova.
Avatar portrait copied from Nova, not original image constructed to Kerrigan specifications. Blizzard, lazy. Bad.
"If you look at the original portrait in SC you would see a huge difference. Partially graphics, partially the fact that it is different."