HotS wont launch.

Technical Support
I've downloaded the patch completely, and after I push the "Play" button nothing happens. In my task manager I have SC2.exe and SC2Switcher.exe but nothing happens. There is no music no graphics, not even a black screen to tell me that something is going on in the back ground. Are there any suggestions?
I tried the delete the "Battle.net" folder in the "Program Data" folder.

Now I'm getting this message, "Failed to launch a critical file. Please close all other applications, temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software, and try again. Alternatively, log in as an administrator and try again."

I have tried all of this and still can not get the game to launch after pushing the play button on the updater. Nor does launching from the SC2 folder.
Let's try a Selective Startup, Mtfire, and work from there.
Tried the Selective Startup and it still doesn't launch. I've pulled out my old Wings of Liberty disk. Gonna try a full unistall and reinstall of the game and see if this work.
Still looking for any feedback on this problem.
I am having the exact same issue Mtfire.

Identical issue.
Just so you know, I have uninstalled and redownloaded 3 times. No success. Trying the repair tool right now, fingers crossed.

Edit: Didn't work :(
I've downloaded the patch completely, and after I push the "Play" button nothing happens.

In my task manager I have SC2.exe *32 and SC2Switcher.exe *32, but nothing happens. There is no music or no graphics. I have not gotten the black screen to tell me that something is going on in the back ground. Are there any suggestions?

My OS is windows7-64bit
Processor is Intel core i7-3770K @3.5GHz
Graphics card is the NVidia GeForce GTX 670

I have done the following from reading other forums:
Uninstalled and redownloaded.
Selective Startup.
Deleted the battle.net folder.
Run as administrator.
Run in Windows XP compatibility.

After reinstalling I am no longer getting the error message that I was getting previously.

Still looking for any updates as to how to get the game to play properly.
Mtfire I'm currently going through the support ticket avenue. If I get a resolution that works I'll post it here for you as our problems are identical.
Hey Mtfire this worked for me.

I have the same problem.
I tried repairing and there was no change.
I tried deleting the c:\programdata\battle.net and blizzard entertainment folder and there was no change.
Edit: My game worked two days ago and I was able to complete a mission.
Edit again: My game now works because I changed the VirtuMVP - Destop Edition 2.1.111 to disable its sc2.exe entry.
How is this for interesting; I didn't even know that was on this computer. I disabled it and it now works. Thanks a bunch KrazyCanuck. You rock. Happy hunting.