MLG... SO GOOD

Terran Discussion
Is it just me or are the quality of matches happening at MLG beyond incredible?

I was so skeptical of HOTS at first, but if this is what the future of StarCraft tournaments looks like, I am beyond excited.

Personally I hope it's Flash and MC in the final. Those two are both playing amazing. I'm just so amazed right now lol.
Yeah man. It's really cool that there's only one Zerg player in the top 8! So good! I hope we look forward to several more seasons of this balance :)

Just kidding. This is a stupid thread.
lmao i dont understand how zergs dont see mlg as a really good sign. there were 2 real zerg players and... one won the tournament. the other lost to bogus, who might be the best terran player alive.

of koreans playing: 3 of 6 protoss advanced to round of 8, 4 oif 9 terrans and 1 of 2 zergs. then the zerg won. that looks incredibly well balanced if you are just looking at mlg. terrans did the worst, but it was close enough.
lmao i dont understand how zergs dont see mlg as a really good sign. there were 2 real zerg players and... one won the tournament. the other lost to bogus, who might be the best terran player alive.

of koreans playing: 3 of 6 protoss advanced to round of 8, 4 oif 9 terrans and 1 of 2 zergs. then the zerg won. that looks incredibly well balanced if you are just looking at mlg. terrans did the worst, but it was close enough.

Yeah, you're right. Stephano is pretty terrible, right?

And Ret. Him too.

And Ret. Him too.

yes both patch zergs.
theyre alright, but they arent as good as any of the korean terrans that beat them. none of those matchups were upsets regardless of balance.

And Ret. Him too.

Ret lost to FLASH. God? 2nd place at MLG Winter Championship? The best RTSer (if not gamer) of all time? The one that made millions playing SC1? The man that won EVERY SC1 tournament in Korea for a year?

Stephano lost to Last, the guy that went 2-3 against Life. Even if Stephano was a top tier Zerg (he's high but I don't think he's in that same level of Leenock/Life/DRG/Symbol/Roro) he would've had trouble with him. Stop QQing when there were less foreigner Terrans and Protoss combined than there were foreigner Zergs.