Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XIII

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
"I know I'm a bit of a klutz, but why does nearly everyone here seem to hate me?" I think out loud, "And how am I supposed to do my d@mn job if no one will let me near the stuff I was hired to fix?"

I was talking to myself, derp

You said it out loud and people are all around they heard you

IC: Sam had finished checking his gun and peparing it for the mission. He now moved to check his cloak system and to make sure the suit had no breaches
Jen: I decide to head into the ecosystem to clear my head and possibly try to learn how to work my powers better. I see Stefan meditating and I look at him quizzicaly before deciding to sit next to him and try to mediate with him. I assume the same position and try to meditate.

IC:
[Stefan]
Behind my faceplate I arch an eyebrow, but say nothing.
{Quarter Master Miles this is John Flint. While you may have engineering degrees your duties as of yet do not include maintenance nor cleaning of the students or teachers personal vehicles or ship. For now you are to supply them with what they need as long as it is reasonable. Transports that the Academy supplies that belong to Poltergeist are available for you to work on as needed.}
[Tari]
I finish placing the last system back into alignment and stand up before walking over to Sam.
I walked in and look at the quarter master. "You clearly weren't informed. Windseeker and Terrafirma aren't your run of the mill vehicles. Once is Protoss designs, the other is Protoss Terran technology both. You can't touch either without my clearance and you aren't getting my clearance. No one touches my babies."
{I meant they won't even let me touch the weapons and equipment that I am supposed to be responsible for both keeping track of and maintaining.}
I say with barely constrained rage.
"Look pal I touched the ship ONCE and haven't touched it since."
{{Well then... I'll meet you there.}} I close the connection as I walk towards the armory, investing in a belt around my waist as to contain the grenades for easy access.
Sam finished checking over all of his gear as Tari walked over to him. "Well my HUD is good, my weapons are good and suit has no holes. I'm good to go how about you Tari?" He asks
I laugh, indicating the charged field. "And I'm sure that the shock you got was rather painful. The on board AIs are very particular about who touches them."

{{Copy that.}} I listen to the conversation between the students and the quarter master and sigh. While the students had a point...wait, that meant he'd messed with HunterSlayer and SiegeBreaker. Looking them over, I find I have to reset all the alignments and the targeting computers. I get the quarter master's attention. "Look, I said this once, and I'll say it to make sure you hear me. You don't touch my vehicles. You don't know the alignments, the targeting points, anything. Stick to the Academy vehicles. Don't touch the personal."

OOC: DZ, you DID NOT touch either one. You wouldn't have been able to.
I look up at the next person to arrive at the armory and compose myself, "Registration, requisition, or pick up?"
I laugh, indicating the charged field. "And I'm sure that the shock you got was rather painful. The on board AIs are very particular about who touches them."

OOC: DZ, you DID NOT touch either one. You wouldn't have been able to.

"Well actually I used a grounded repair drone, but that is a top of the line defense system you have. "
{Their personal ships and vehicles are not of your concern unless you have their consent to work on them. That includes their weapons and devices.}
As I try to meditate I feel a tickle on my nose. I try to ignore it but it becomes unbearable. I open one eye a bit and I see a little bug. I silently bring my tail up behind it. With lightning speed I bring my tail down onto my nose but it flies away and I get an extremely hard smack on my nose. "Owwwwww !@#$ that hurts!!!!!!!!" I yell out as jump up and put my hand over my now sore nose.
I exit my ship and head over to the damaged phoenix. "You don't mind me fixing this do you?" I ask before start to work on the ship.

"No, i don't mind at all. All that it really needs is the engine repaired and a few dings repaired."

OOC: Took me 10 minutes to find this.
[Tari]
"I'm ready." I stand next to Sam waiting for the call to board the gunships.
"Ah, so in other words, the AI's now have a spy. Great. Go get the drone and wipe it's memory and reprogram it." I shake my head. "You don't know the specs. You're an engineer for Terran vehicles, not Protoss."

OOC: Where did you get your definition for Quarter Master?
"Right then. Better get that engine off and disassembled." I start to take out my tools that I needed to remove the engine from the ship and begin to take it off.

"Must have really left someone irate for them to put a concentrated EMP right on top of you ship engine."
{Their personal ships and vehicles are not of your concern unless you have their consent to work on them. That includes their weapons and devices.}

{Quartermasters are in charge of maintaining and cataloging weapons and equipment I'm talking about guns, repair kits and those sort of things, so while I did overstep my boundaries by working with the ships, guns and armor are within my jurisdiction.}
{For ships that belong to the Academy not the students personal ships.}
{I am not talking about the guns on the ships I meant the ones we hold in our hands, besides how was I supposed to know that those weren't academy ships, not like there is a neon sign telling me who they belong to.}