Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XIV

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
"You'll know it when you see it. I don't know for sure, I just know to trust my gut." I turn her to face me and give her a hug. "You're a fine warrior, and I couldn't have asked for a better niece, blood or not. Stay safe."
IC: "can we just get going already!" i say getting impatient
[Tari]
"Dante calm down and learn to be patient. I know it is a hard lesson but once you learn it its extremely valuable."

OOC: Zarkun use of a time skip to when on planet is recommended with utmost urgency.
I return the hug. "Don't worry... I will and I'm still sorry about earlier... You know, earlier events don't help." I say as I load onto the ship.
No time skip until everyone has posted. Kroger included.

IC: I nod. "Things will simmer down, just be patient."
OOc: In the mean time do the saftey dance and hope.
IC: "easy for you to say" i grumble before taking out my rifle and check the sights
[Tari]
"Yes and no. I learned that lesson the hard way when I was only a child. And I suggest you learn it soon or you just might end up dead ... for keeps this time."
I pull a coin out of one of my pockets, and start flipping it between my knuckles to pass the time.

I close my eyes and sigh. I go to sleep, hoping not to sleep through going through the atmosphere.
IC: Sam uses his PDA to order another gift for Tari while waiting to go. "Hey pilot whats your favorite brand of whisky?"
"I wonder if im technically supposed to go on this "mission", seeing as i've been relatively ignored..."
He looks back and the Spectre. "Jack Daniels. Why?"

OOC: For those who don't know, there is a lot of stuff from modern day Earth that the Lorians enjoy.
IC: "You look like you need a drink after this mission. My treat" He says back to the polite pilot.
The pilot chuckles, shaking his head. "Don't worry, lad, I've never been shot down in a combat situation, not about to start. You'll get there and back safe and sound."
Edit: Removed faulty voice line from Shear. Based on incorrect data. Apologies for inconveniences.
OOC: Hey Lorians! I want to get a look at an Ipod. Mind if I use my ear buds to listen to some Pandora?
When did you face Terance?
IC:
[Stefan]
Grabbing a seat next to the ramp, I do a once over of my gear and settle down, calmly waiting, appearing almost asleep.

[Alicia]
Checking my gear, I grab a seat and look over the rest of my drop team.
I board and sit as comfortably as I could in the gun ship. {You never really gave the rally point for the after the psi-emiter is in place}
{Fall back to your LZ and act as reserve.}
{Copy that}