Flight of the Eagle Pre-RP/Discussion

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 11 Next
I know, I just want to make sure it's cool with the DM.
But we only need one healer to be efficient...

EDIT: Sorry, I'm kind of being possessive of the role.
Excuse my last couple of posts.
Don't worry man, I'm not going to steal your thunder.
"Eh, well, I suppose since medical training from high school to college would only be a little less. So, accepted Yoshi. Also, yes, you may Thane. Though there will be NPC mercenary recruits with you guys, it's not like you guys will be alone."
Ok, cool. I just randomly started acting like my little sister there for some reason.

EDIT: Thanks! Although I couldn't understand your first sentence, SF.
NEW EDIT: Ah, I understand it now. I thought it was an insult, turned out to be a compliment.
So, um, who exactly are we waiting for to start the RP? Or do we need to discuss plot or something?
"I am going to wait until, Sunday or Monday to start the RP."
Sunday or Monday to start the RP.

Much appreciated.
*ThaneKrios*
Name: Tonya "Sparks" Blue
Appearance: mid-neck length blonde hair, athletic but small build, blue eyes.
Class: Parent
Gear: P-09 Semi-Automatic Pistol, KL Neo-Steel Shield, Net Gun
Backstory: Tonya knew what she wanted to do all growing up. She wanted to be a medivac pilot. Her father taught her the basics of how to fly as a teenager, but he died shortly after. Tonya's mother spent the last of their money so Tonya could get a good education under the condition she couldn't use it to become a pilot. Tonya hesitantly accepted and decided to become a medic instead, because she still wanted to be near the battle helping soldiers. A recruiter approached her fresh out of collage and she accepted hastily as her other options were limited.
"Accepted."
*Fist pump*
I'm just waiting until I can upgrade my medical laser to Mk. II and have it hit two targets.
I'm just waiting until our characters fall deeply in love WHAAAAAATTTT who said that?
"What makes you think Mk. II is dual targets? It could be a more powerful beam, or one that could be set to being able to weaken the armor/carapace/shields of enemies in one spot, or it could be something that causes the ability to put something like adrenaline into the system of an ally?"
I know, I want both upgrades.

ALSO THE LAST THING YOU SUGGESTED

UBERCHARGE!!!!!!

Now we NEED a Predator character.
I'm up to it. This is the only RP I've been in for months, so I would make a ton of characters :P
I'm up to it. This is the only RP I've been in for months, so I would make a ton of characters :P

I am going to make... HER.
Yeah that's right.
I have plenty of girl characters... The character I JUST MADE is a girl.
I have plenty of girl characters... The character I JUST MADE is a girl.

I was referring more to the fact that she will be a girl AND a predator.
Although... I don't think have enough time to make her. I guess you can make the Predator after all.

EDIT: Besides, Jackson is just about my favorite character I have ever made.
I'm just waiting until our characters fall deeply in love WHAAAAAATTTT who said that?

Honestly, when I saw you character was a girl, I expected this.