New(ish) Terran LF Clan

Clans and Groups
After my placement matches, I was placed in Platinum. I am assuming that I am most likely a Gold player because last season was my first and I was ranked high Silver.

I am currently looking for a clan that would give me the motivation to get over this ladder anxiety, have fun, and force me to play more. I play casually, but when I do play, I try hard and want to get better. If you think I would be a good addition to your group, reply here or add me in game.

My gaming times are usually open on the weekends. On weeknights, if I'm on, it's usually from 7 PM EST to about 10 PM EST.

I look forward to hearing from you. - - Greenside
You can check out The Art of Warfare clan, Greenside. We have plenty of people ranging from around mid-Bronze to high-Master, and many of us are even willing to help you out in-game or coach you if you need it. Our weekly "required" practice is on Tuesday at 9pm ET, but it's flexible and we know people won't make it all the time. However, we have more relaxed play times on Friday and Sunday nights, and quite a bunch of folks show up for these weekend games.

We got a Teamspeak server and a good looking website, our players (80 members, vast majority are very active) are quite active on TS and in-game...so you have people to play with all the time. Heck, you can even play with our EU side if you have the time. We're friendly, sociable, respectful, and all-around good fun.

Check taw.net out, and hit that Join Now button on the top right if you feel we are your type.

TracyJackson, SCII Staff Officer
Hey Green you can check out hidden elite we have competitive clan tournaments and alot of active memebers...you can check us out at http://hiddenelite.guildlaunch.com/
--==FeverClan==--
FeverClan.com Join The Pandemic!
Is An All round Clan. Meaning.. Were A Friendly Community And Support Forums, Activities, TeamSpeak Channels, Tourneys and more for Alot of games! Not Just Starcraft!
How ever, If Your looking For A New Way To Play StarCraft 2 Competitively, Or Just A New Fun Way To Make New Friends Head On Over To FeverClan.com And Tell Them FlutterShy Sent you When making your App!
Most Important Things To Remember:
#1 Were A Gaming Community, We Want To Keep Things Fun, .. Douche Bags, Trolls, And Hackers Are Not Allowed, Also Our main goal is to have fun, And Be Supportive But We Do have our opertunitys to be Very Competitive With Sc2 Squads, Clan Wars, Tourneys for Prizes Ect.
#2 16+ Age Is Required. As Well As TeamSpeak And a Working form of MIC.
#3 We Allow You To Join us Even if your in Another clan!
#4 Please read and follow the Fever Standard (rules and guidelines)
#5 Must make MINIMUM 1 Post every 2 Weeks to stay in the clan, Or Be Removed For Inactivity
Bronze - UpTo - Grandmasters Are Welcome !
And Like I Said Were not just for Starcraft! We Do Lots Of Other Activities and Games, And Multi-Platform, (pc xbox ect)

So Head On Over To FeverClan.com And check us out ! And remember.. GL And HF !

Application To Join Fever / Rules: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
You can check out The Art of Warfare clan, Greenside. We have plenty of people ranging from around mid-Bronze to high-Master, and many of us are even willing to help you out in-game or coach you if you need it. Our weekly "required" practice is on Tuesday at 9pm ET, but it's flexible and we know people won't make it all the time. However, we have more relaxed play times on Friday and Sunday nights, and quite a bunch of folks show up for these weekend games.

We got a Teamspeak server and a good looking website, our players (80 members, vast majority are very active) are quite active on TS and in-game...so you have people to play with all the time. Heck, you can even play with our EU side if you have the time. We're friendly, sociable, respectful, and all-around good fun.

Check taw.net out, and hit that Join Now button on the top right if you feel we are your type.

TracyJackson, SCII Staff Officer

Thanks, TJ. That sounds like what I'm looking for. I just applied on your site. I'm looking forward to hearing back!
Join us Greenside ^^

add me

Zeus#1620