Roll-2-Dodge --2--

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
Finish off Zarkun as he is trying to summon another holy dragon.
@Jester
Tell me which post #. It'll apply to your next roll if I didn't use it.

@Yoshi
It's already done. You're dead.

@Dahrkenral
This roll, whoever decides to do it.

Done for the night.
Um... I attempt to regenerate... I didn't see you do a roll for that last time. Please let me know if I'm just blind :)

Edit: I see it now, thanks
I attempt to infiltrate a light-guarded protoss space station with 4 Dafah zealots.

(Remember, we got charge and level 3 shields!)
Post 387. Your post.

With the new roll, I attempt to kill the Lich King Supaflyz.
Zarkun rolls a 1!
The dragons abandon your pleas after they see how terrible the frost wyrm is. You are alone in the harrowing storm. You are vulnerable.

supaflyz rolls a 6!
Your blade becomes empowered by dark magic and you rush towards Zarkun. You slash Zarkun as he is recuperating from summoning the dragon.

Zarkun r2d with a 5-1=4!
You dodge the blow by the skin of your teeth but supaflyz's ability activates!

supaflyz counterrolls a 6!
Immediately, you follow up with a lunge. Zarkun attempts to block your attack but alas he is too weak and fatigued from the cold and summonings. Frostmourne shatters Excalibur's blade and absorbed its essence. You grab Zarkun by the throat and hold him up high in the air, your sword ready to run through his body at any moment. You are prepared.

Dahkrenrahl rolls a 3!
You regenerate slowly. Very slowly.

laughup rolls a 2!
Turns out, the station was quite heavily guarded and you only had hallucinated Dafah zealots. You get out with some bruises. You are vulnerable.

Jester rolls a 6+2=8! INSTA KILL?!
By the gods, you have killed supaflyz while he was too busy gloating over his victory over Zarkun! But how much of supaflyz did you destroy?

supaflyz r2d with a 6+2=8?!
My lord, all hope is lost. You fall down after the impact of the attack but you stand up with ease not soon after without so much a scratch. Not even Jester's supercharged attack could harm you. You are...invincible.

The Borg rolls a 5!
Orbital bombardment is ready at any moment's notice.
Teleport away and regain my strength.
Zarkun, you may hate me so do you want KO or Zanon to take over? Because the DnD die gave you a 1...
Because the DnD die gave you a 1...

That means a fumble.
A magical fumble.

Roll a percentile dice to determine if Zarkun has accidentally blessed the land (100) or turned himself into a small nuke (1)
I think I'll just drop out. Dice is determined to see me killed.
And the fate of the universe is determined...

At 52%

Your spell explodes with a pop and burns your hands slightly. You sit down and cry like a one year old who fell over. You are Vulnerable.
Walk away and call for my horse to take me back to base.
Sovereign goes to bring the Reapers to harvest all life in the galaxy. Knowing for a fact... there is no Commander Shepard of the Normandy.
Really kill Zarkun this time.

hs
Bake a cake.
Supaflyz, you're in the underworld now...
Jester rolls a 6+2=8! INSTA KILL?!
By the gods, you have killed supaflyz while he was too busy gloating over his victory over Zarkun! But how much of supaflyz did you destroy?

supaflyz r2d with a 6+2=8?!
My lord, all hope is lost. You fall down after the impact of the attack but you stand up with ease not soon after without so much a scratch. Not even Jester's supercharged attack could harm you. You are...invincible.

Not according to this. It says I "fall down and stand up with ease," which does not sugget that I died.
I attempt to tell Zarkun that the fate of creation hangs in the balance.
Zarkun rolls a 4.
You got a horse and you're on your way back to base.

Sovereign rolls a 4!
Sovereign sends out a beacon for the other reapers to pinpoint a harvest.

LK supaflyz rolls a 6!
With Excalibur's essence corrupted inside Frostmourne, you strike Zarkun down!

Zarkun r2d with a 3-1=2!
You are cut across the torso by supaflyz. Your legs are splayed across the ground and your upper half of the body is up by supaflyz. He rams his sword into your face. You have been face-cleaved. You are dead.

supaflyz rolls a 1!
The oven explodes and you are injured.

KO rolls a 6!
+1 to all of your rolls. [insert something witty because I am at a lost what to write for (does that even make sense?)] You tell Zarkun this while he is in purgatory.
My plan is working excellently... I send out the Ork WAAAAGH! on Earth.
I then attempt to tell him that time is short and he must understand, then give him an Ihan Crystal.

Upon success, I attempt to disappear into the shadows out of embarassment since I got my lines mixed up.