Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
"I like Protoss... Also, Zarkun. I have helped people and not felt this 'fulfillment'."
"You have no heart."
"No metaphorical heart. I do have a physical beating heart."
I hold up SF's heart, still pulsing as he finally notices the large bloody hole in his chest. "No, you have no heart."
"That's still my heart." Somehow the blood was still flowing between my arteries/veins and the beating heart in Zarkun's hand.
With a loud gasp of pain, I get back up and sway to my feet.

"Backup *Cough* circulatory system. I *cough* tested it on Noctalus as well..."

I turn to Zanon.

"Never played as *cough* a protoss before. It could *cough* be difficult to get adjusted..."
A knife plunges into SF's heart, causing him to gasp in pain as I twist it, blood squirting from it. "Exactly my point."
It continues pulsing and I quickly go under it, the blood dripping into my mouth.
Knarled, oh Knarled! I want to be a villain for Z&Z2. :3
ROLL2DIE

TEMPLAR

Y R U LAZY KO?
Templar is on hold. It will begin eventually.

I have basically smoothed out the continuity bugs, but still have some more work to do.
Doing a little shout out for Thane/Markus. For those of you who haven't been reading Devroy Manufacturing, DO SO. It's really god damn f*cking good. And for those of us who are fimiliar with his earlier stuff, this is 2 or 3 times better. READ IT.

http://us.battle.net:80/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979988945
You know, if people aren't reading, like me for example, it's probably because they're not interested in reading it.
04/16/2013 12:15 AMPosted by Warhawk
Doing a little shout out for Thane/Markus.

Thanks man, that means a lot! That's what I've been tryin' to tell everyone, but nobody really listened :\

You know, if people aren't reading, like me for example, it's probably because they're not interested in reading it.

Love you too, Zarkun. I get it, you're not interested. War wasn't aiming that at you specifically.

If you're not a reader, fine, but don't go discouraging people who are... Please :P
I'm not, but the constant advertising of it is somewhat annoying.
Alright, I get the point, all I'm saying is that compared to his earlier stuff, it's really good. I find it kinda sad I'm really the only one giving feed back.
I'm not, but the constant advertising of it is somewhat annoying.

Constant? I've hollered once when I first started writing it... And maybe again when a bunch of new people came. I was even extremely hesitant and someone (I thinnk... You actually) said self promotion is fine as long as you do it politely.

Alright, I get the point, all I'm saying is that compared to his earlier stuff, it's really good. I find it kinda sad I'm really the only one giving feed back.

Me too. Luckily your feedback is amazing :DD
Hm... if there is a need for feedback, perhaps I should begin providing some.
Bar used to guide evolution. Many generations Nukesters, ordered to consume Nukester Supreme. Most, organs seize up. Die. Survivors adapted. Formed symbiotic bond with beverage.