Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
I didn't know it would cause something... On other news... How will Laura and Zack react when they find out they have a daughter?
Laura will be pissed at Zack.

What you should be worried about is what Andy will do when he finds out. |D
No one told him, or me, any of this til now!
Well maybe he should have consulted the genetic supergenius Zerg who started this in the first place!? :P
No one told him, or me, any of this til now!
We're !@#$ed.
Well maybe if he had asked me, the only one who has any actual clue how HIS changelings work, about how they work, we wouldn't be in this problem? ^^
:P

Just don't do anything to Cynthia... by do I mean kill or actually remove the Changeling part. Am actually going to do something interesting if it tries to be removed... DEATH!

/evil laugh
CR put an extensive amount of thought into it. And I actually think one of us did ask you about it at one point.
^^ Well then, things are complicated, and if you are confused as to how anything works, I am happy to answer.
04/06/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Zarkun
CR put an extensive amount of thought into it.
Si. But now I have something that's my own... Not the Reaper, but the Keeper. He chooses when it's someones time to pass... Cynthia might end up becoming its champion in metaphor.

And I'm playing the role of pain quite literally.
I'm about to beat you, CR. Realistically, Cynthia would have realized that Zack has a point and tried to listen XD.
I know, I'm just saying. She wants to be submissive and obedient to a higher power than her... She doesn't know why but it's by instinct and she hates it. There truly is no way to stop it though. She listened to him about not doing anything but she wants her path of revenge so the Keeper is using her. I am listening. XD

Tell her you wont help her if she doesn't listen. XD
I feel like you guys should be RPing all of this. You can tell each other intricate details like this without dialog, you know.
Well I'm not in the RP. ^^
Well I'm not in the RP. ^^
Yep. XD
SB, willing to make a cameo appearance if word gets out?
Not too sure. >.>
Come on. Wouldn't it be fun to have Laura and Andy rip Zack a new one? :3
Perhaps, but then there's the whole thing where ZANON NEEDS TO GET ON SKYPE.
>n>
By the way CR, waiting on you in The Rising Tide.
By the way CR, waiting on you in The Rising Tide.
Okay, I'm guessing your people got the letter?