Hit platinum, got my !@# kicked

Terran Discussion
I'm zerg, gunna switch to terran most likely

If you can't beat them, join them
Well we do need more Terran players. Platinum, Diamond and Masters are dominated by Zerg and Protoss.
Zerg still own in plat! Yesterday, team game mind you, I was rushing to helio, at 5minutes I had reactored factory, zero helio, when I got crushed by 24 zergling.
Well we do need more Terran players. Platinum, Diamond and Masters are dominated by Zerg and Protoss.

Yeah, my Masters league is like 3 Terrans in the top 25... they aren't doing poorly, but there is only 3 0_o

If you can't beat them, join them

I like at least your subtle QQ instead of straight up and thinking before making a wall of text.

But if you really do feel an imbalance, I would speak up, just make sure it's constructive, thought provoking, and anti-rage inducing.
[quote]
But if you really do feel an imbalance, I would speak up, just make sure it's constructive, thought provoking, and anti-rage inducing.

We've had enough of those in the General Forum, Blizz is obviously going to wait months after release to patch anything, similar to WoL, so I just have to hunker down and wait this out.

If I do switch to terran then better for me, I know how to play two races at semi platinum level.
Now to learn Terran.
If you're going to switch races just go brotoss, and 4 gate MSC into 6 gate 1 SP for a few voids in the follow-up push.

Offrace play in Unranked is so enlightening.

Works against Diamond / Masters players.
Once I made the switch from gold to platinum I looked at my ladder...

Not a lot of terran in there like there was in Gold league ;o

But I would rather play off race anyways although I do not mind a good TvT scrap~
It's common to hit a losing streak after ranking up. Maybe you just need to practice and take time to adjust, instead of this veiled balance whine.
If you're going to switch races just go brotoss, and 4 gate MSC into 6 gate 1 SP for a few voids in the follow-up push.

Offrace play in Unranked is so enlightening.

Works against Diamond / Masters players.

Maybe 1/5 games. Only time you can really do that and have a decent chance of winning is pvp.
vs Z I like my FFE into 7gate blink +2 timing. Blink micro too fun
No offence op, but if your the type of player that switches races every time the going gets tough then I don't see you doing well as Terran.
If I do switch to terran then better for me, I know how to play two races at semi platinum level.
Now to learn Terran.

Just because it looks easy doesn't mean it is. I remember back when the hellbat drop was the craze in beta, back when transforming to hellbats didn't need an upgrade and when they took up 2 slots instead of 4... it was easy to tell who were the real terrans in the lower levels, they were hitting that drop timing MUCH earlier.

If you choose to switch to terran or stay with zerg, GL HF either way!