Just looking for some friends.

Joeyray's Bar
1 2 3 6 Next
So not sure if I'm in the right place but since my gf dumped me on my birthday last week I've had a lot more time too play Starcraft and just bought the HoTS expansion and was looking for some friends too play with or talk too and such.
Everyone calls me Lord around these parts. You may call me sire.

No.

Just... No.
Your prison has imaginary walls and follows me around... Go take your meds.
I sigh as Nukester hallucinates. "What a pitty."
It's as good a place as any to ask, and people around here are generally nicer. I'd ask in General Discussion as well though, there are a lot more people there.

Feel free to add me though if you'd like, Owlfeathers #198.
So not sure if I'm in the right place but since my gf dumped me on my birthday last week I've had a lot more time too play Starcraft and just bought the HoTS expansion and was looking for some friends too play with or talk too and such.

Well, not the greatest place, but it is a good place. Ignore Nukester, he's still in troll reformation class. I don't play super often after beating the HotS campaign, but add me if you'd like and chill around here. We're all good friends. Zarkun, 856
I pull back the hammer on my revolver. "Don't test me."
I take Zarkun's revolver as I turn into a referee and I noticed that the revolver has six shots... SIX SHOTS! So I took the liberty of taking out five and making sure everyone had an equal chance at winning and I spin the gun. "Now no cheating."
-I simply sit by and just watch slightly amused while sipping from a glass of wine in my lounge chair. While also eating hot wings as a monkey does a dance beside my chair too amuse me farther.- Please do continue I want too see who wins this round. My name is SilverWolf code is 700 add me if interested.
A rumbling starts, and....Yagdra unburrows and kills the monkey, before retreating back underground.

Jester-1581. Not a PvP person, prefer Custom Games or Arcade matches, along with RPing.
Why the monkey o.o/ Why must it always be the monkey!
I'm not that great at the game myself so I do most A.I matches. I used too rp it has been a long time I retired after ten or so years.

I think you know the name. XD

I watch with interest at the gun... Nukester pulled it twice... TWICE! "That's cheating! Now for that I have to reset it." I reset the revolver and set it back down. "Now pull the trigger only once as we come back to you."
-Still sad over the dead monkey- I've decided that Nukestar shall be the new monkey, dance monkey dance!
Bad idea.

Btw, we're always looking for new RPers, it's a small crowd.