Great idea for supply depot!

Terran Discussion
Hey everyone, I have an idea for supply depots! We can make supply depots right? But then, we can stack up two of them, and then a ghost or siege tank can get on top of them and shoot anywhere on the map! Who thinks my idea is awesome and should be considered?!!
No. Leave.
Great idea! On top of that, I say that planetary fortressse are stackable and have anti air too. On top of that, marines can call down nukes! This is fun.
Hey everyone, I have an idea for supply depots! We can make supply depots right?
Well No SH**

04/21/2013 01:30 PMPosted by SpartanKobe
But then, we can stack up two of them, and then a ghost or siege tank can get on top of them and shoot anywhere on the map!

Totally no balance issue there. (*Sarcasm*)

04/21/2013 01:30 PMPosted by SpartanKobe
Who thinks my idea is awesome and should be considered?!!

And then we make Widow Mines fire nukes instead of missiles!

+1
How about giving supply depots stim?
What a nice Idea. Terran would have no enemy.
How about an additional posture for our trusty depot:

1) raised (blocks units as normal)
2) flat (allows units to pass as normal)
3) sunken (units take longer to pass over, but depot cannot be attacked)

Also, if you raise a depot from sunken and something is walking across it, it should fling that unit across the map.

Another great idea! fantastic fantastic ideas from this thread!
I think u should be able to raise them and small units like zerglings on top of them would fly up in the air and when they land they lose 1/2 HP and it would reward you for almost forgetting to raise your depots in a run-by
We should be able to place units on top of lowered supply depots and then raise them to provide the unit in question additional high-ground!

Good idea? NO!
lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=153275