Bronze to Masters!! For real!!

Terran Discussion
fellas, gosh I feel so happy today cuz I just made masters!! I started rank 98 bronze and some 3000 games later I finally made masters!! what a feeling!! :)
Congratulations!!!
Gratz!
Your name sounds familiar, have we met on ladder?

Anyway, congrats!
Grats!
Congratulations for being in Masters league as Terran with skilll level of Gold or less Z and T player
Your name sounds familiar, have we met on ladder?

Anyway, congrats!

yeah wafflegalaxy, i think we have met more than one occasion on ladder lol! your name sounds familiar too :)
Congratulations for being in Masters league as Terran with skilll level of Gold or less Z and T player

Lol course there has to be one of you :)
You dont bring me down though bro :) all i will say is hope you make it too if you havent
Thanks guys!! :)
I swear I played you too (lost iirc). Congrats.
Nice dude! congratz.
GRats:D
i will catch up one day season 1 day 1 WOL bronze
season 2 silver
season 3 gold
till hots now im plat next season my goal is diamond or high plat at the very least were if i play a diamond player i dont instantly die i can put up a decent fight
Congrats StarScream. Been a long time since we last talked, hasn't it?
Congratulations.
Congrats StarScream. Been a long time since we last talked, hasn't it?

Indeed mtlguitarist. It has been. hope life is treating you good :)
GRats:D
i will catch up one day season 1 day 1 WOL bronze
season 2 silver
season 3 gold
till hots now im plat next season my goal is diamond or high plat at the very least were if i play a diamond player i dont instantly die i can put up a decent fight

indeed sir you will. Plat to diamond jump is not horrible. plat-diamond, I felt when my macro got a little better I started winning games. Scouting being half decent early to mid game will get you into diamond. basically make a bunch of stuff and try to hit the timings and it will win you to get into diamond. diamond to masters is when you need to start cleaning up your builds and honestly very rarely having games where you float minerals

Diamond to masters was just as hard as going bronze to silver way back in the day when getting out of bronze took a !@#$ ton of wins. Since I am not a masters player before and I had to work to get my mechanics to get better (which i think is still like trash), diamond to masters is definitely the hardest in my opinion. I was rank 1 diamond for quite sometime. it got really cheesy but it forced my scouting to get so much better.

if you need help even though iam not good, I will be more than willing :)
Hey congratulations :D

Hopefully I can do the same, as long as I stop race switching lol ><
Wow, very impressive. I hope to do what you have done! Working my way up the ladder on Korean Ladder.