iSv - In Somni Vertias now recruiting!

Clans and Groups
Who Are We?

We're known as In Somni Veritas, or iSv. Formerly Imperium Gaming Empire and we are looking to make a splash on the eSports community. It began as a small group of like-minded players and has grown into a well established community with some very skilled players.

What We Can Do For You?

iSv is dedicated to not only become a successful community, but also to enable us to empower our own players, give them the tools they need to succeed, and help them rise in skill, community standing, as well as league rank.

Are you are tired of asking a question and getting only trolls and haters respond and not receiving a single helpful comment? Not anymore! We have our own private forum which we use to coordinate practices, discuss strategies, upcoming tournaments, and many other things pertaining to the game. It also builds a great sense of community and is very well moderated, as we do not tolerate trolls and flamers.

What Do We Expect From You?
    You must 18 years old or older.
    A Starcraft 2 NA Server account.
    A working microphone along with a working copy of TeamSpeak3.
    Good attitude and willingness to be a part of a team.

Practice is Sunday and Wednesday from 8 PM EST - 10 PM EST / 7 PM CST - 9 PM CST

Everyone is here to make friends and improve their game play, and practices are one of many ways we get to know each other. They are also used to improve on things that you are having problems with in the game so being able to attend at least one session every week is a must. Two is much more preferable and makes for a better experience for everyone, but with iSv real life does come first and we can make accommodations to a certain extent on an individual basis. If you think there will be a problem, just ask and we might be able to work with you on it.

Willingness to talk, make friends, and contribute to our community

We want people who we can talk to, have a laugh with, and play games with. We also want people who contribute on our forums and add to our community. We strive to build a community that like-minded gamers can be a part of.

Apply Here: http://www.isvsc2.org/apply
I already sent my request.
Applied! Hope to play with you soon.
Bump :D I have much love ISV ♥
Bump. Practice went well sunday night. Get those replays together for friday replay analysis gentlemen.
bump
good practice last night guys = )
i'm 3 - 5 in the inhouse clan war thus far gogogogo :D
Applied
Awesome Somnarium : ) i'm looking forward to seeing you amongst the ranks!
bump : )
bump
Bump