Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Bug Report
Prev 1 37 38 39 44 Next
can we pleeeeeeease get something fixed before season end....
todo sigue igual de mal!
what a joke
I get the same issue on european server also... i am using the american english language version... that might help...
FKUBZ
you seriously still waiting for FIX. I stopped playing month ago. And I'm happy I haven't waited for a FIX. This game was starting get ancient either way.
I stopped playing some days ago, my EU account is plagued with false losses. Sometimes you get "you left the game", other times you have to wait if you want the stadistics screen loaded, but anyway it will count as a loss.

I hope this gets fixed soon, hope it doesn't take until next wednesday or later :(
-Well to everyone still getting pissed, if you love 4v4 save yourself some stress/anger and play 3v3. (I hated reading this too, and 3v3 is a good bit different, but it's the best you can get now. After getting used to the differences/maps for the time being, you'll atleast crack some small smiles seeing your hard earned wins for team actually count.)

-To everyone demanding/praying/hoping/begging (and this blows, not making light of you) that this be done before the season ends, stop holding your breath it's just not worth it at this point. Give up, cut your losses, and play a different team ladder. (it's bull!@#$, but what can ya do?)

-And finally, this problem has gone far too long, the update made it worse. One of the communities main grievances beyond how long this took was your lack of keeping us in the loop. You really need to give more frequent updates to people, you'll make far less angry and more calm, like your last situation update did. (at this point it may be smart to do it no less than every other day)

-And lastly in this pointed novel......You have handled this scenario so poorly, and will most likely have no way to remedy this for players in game. You will need to remedy this out of game as I'm sure many feel the same. I think releasing your next add-on as either 1/2 or 1/3rd the price to ANYONE who purchased HOTS before this issue almost goes without saying as your best approach along with something small/mini in the meantime after next update.
Fix it
08/14/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Pillfx
I think releasing your next add-on as either 1/2 or 1/3rd the price to ANYONE who purchased HOTS before this issue almost goes without saying as your best approach along with something small/mini in the meantime after next update.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, that'll happen.

3 months, they don't give a flying >>BeeeeP<< about what we think. THREE MONTHS!

How did it work properly in WoL ------->>> And now its been broken 3 months?!?!? That's like making a masterpiece , taking a dump on it, then hoping nobody notices...

3 months!
I heard Blizzard is going to give away a Beta Key for Legacy of the Void to every players who lost 4v4 game because of the bug.
Holy crap I am pissed, just won an amazing 4v4 and now it says I lost. I haven't played SC2 in over a year, got back into it, and now this.
Any chance of getting this done before the season lock?
what i find suprising is that, Blizzard knows there is bug with 4vs4 for over 3 months now. Why don't they block 4vs4 games, RATHER THEN WAITING A LOT OF POEPLES TIME
They have to block arcade, customs and unranked as well.
Us Nexus wars and TD players have been wining games that show up as loses for 3 months now.
blizzard, what a joke company

more unit like msc please, and no fix please
Blizzard is still aware this isn't working, right?
The obvious and most effective solution would be to roll back to the previous patch. But (Activision-) Blizzard is pretty much useless and would never follow common sense.
why this thread is not a popular thread LOL
don't hide the truth, and assume u can't fix it !

38 pages not bad, u can do better blizzard.