Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Bug Report
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 Next
I too noticed the complete failure to match people properly. Not just now that so many people have stopped playing 4v4 but for a while now. A team of 3 diamond plus one vs misc pick up group of silver/gold happens all the time.

I noticed 4v4 ranked is still up for play. Is it a test to see who is dumb/trusting enough to keep playing hoping they can accidentally win a few and gain rank?

What is the reason to leave it available for play?
It wouldn´t be as big of a problem if it wasn´t for the fact that I´m one of those that are sitting with over 1000 bonus pool and the season is going to be locked in about a week.

GG Blizzard
I noticed 4v4 ranked is still up for play. Is it a test to see who is dumb/trusting enough to keep playing hoping they can accidentally win a few and gain rank?

Other people are not you. People play this game for prestige or gameplay value (usually a mixture of both), but consider this: there are some who care naught for statistics and ranks but solely enjoy the gameplay of 4v4. If 4v4 were unavailable, there would be just as many questioning, "I know the win/loss tracking is broken, but why can't we just play?"

BTW, I am one who plays for both reasons, so I haven't been playing 4s. As I was on my way to master, this does suck.
I agree with ParnoManiac. And I think Leviathan is either a troll or just working for Blizzard.

4v4 is no longer a ranked option essentially. It is all unranked. And I'm fine with that.
08/19/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Mersc
If 4v4 were unavailable, there would be just as many questioning, "I know the win/loss tracking is broken, but why can't we just play?"

+1
Kaivax / Blue Posters,

Just wondering if we could get an update on the status of the fix? It's been almost a week since we've heard anything.

Also wanted to reiterate that we really appreciate the work you guys do. It can be difficult to remain patient at times (especially when access to our StarCraft is involved!) but most of us understand that bugs can be tricky to squash and we'd rather you get this right than get this fast.

Thanks!
-MB

Other people are not you. People play this game for prestige or gameplay value (usually a mixture of both), but consider this: there are some who care naught for statistics and ranks but solely enjoy the gameplay of 4v4. If 4v4 were unavailable, there would be just as many questioning, "I know the win/loss tracking is broken, but why can't we just play?"

BTW, I am one who plays for both reasons, so I haven't been playing 4s. As I was on my way to master, this does suck.

That's what UNRANKED play is for. Play unranked who cares?
I said close RANKED play because the rankings right now mean nothing with all the dropped games and losses for everyone.

Play custom 4v4! It's nice you don't care about stats, but what we are complaining about is 3 months of busted, 2 months of no comments or attention to it, and even after they say they're working on it there are no results. AND people who do care about ranking don't notice, play, get dumped, and have to rummage around on these moron infested threads to figure out what is going on.
so blizzbros, you locked the ladder while i was sitting at borderline masters MMR. i haven't played in like 4 weeks and have 300 bonus pool.

you think i should i just 6 pool 24/7 and get 1 in 10 games counted to burn my pool? or is my MMR going to crash? i need a high level blue post answer. this is serious business.
so blizzbros, you locked the ladder while i was sitting at borderline masters MMR. i haven't played in like 4 weeks and have 300 bonus pool.

you think i should i just 6 pool 24/7 and get 1 in 10 games counted to burn my pool? or is my MMR going to crash? i need a high level blue post answer. this is serious business.

Having much experience appraising proximity to masters, and predicting when I'd get promoted to masters within a dozen games consistently as a result, You can heed my wisdom when I say that you're probably not that close to masters. You do have an above-water winrate, which is a good sign, but you've never been masters before and typically people that get promoted do so with relatively few games played but a high winrate. The longer someone stays in a division with a near 50% winrate, the less likely they are to get promoted out of it.

Now that being said, you may well be high diamond. But you have to remember that Diamond has the greatest MMR range - going from the bottom of diamond MMR to the top is always a much longer campaign.

For me, Typically if I start from a low league, the promotions come fast until Diamond, at which point I hit a wall and have to win a toooon of games (even with a 66%+ winrate) in order to get that final promotion to master. Its because master ain't just a normal league - its the best team league, reserved not for another 20% but for the best 2%

edit: I couldn't tell if your post was sarcastic, but what I said is useful info regardless.
you don't understand actually. pretty much everyone in top 100 diamond is in masters. they just haven't made a new division yet. <3 and yes, i was kidding. this isn't my main account btw. i'm multi.
That's what UNRANKED play is for. Play unranked who cares?

Ah, yes, you're right about that. Agreed.

It's nice you don't care about stats

That is the opposite of what I said in my last sentence.

Your MMR would crash if you lost 9 of 10 games.
Does anyone know when this issue will be corrected????? It's been 6 months + since this situation is on going and nothing at all yet.....My patience has limits....and now it does that bug 100% of the time....so sad...so mad....i keep asking myself why i am playing this dumb game....
08/19/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Annunaki
Does anyone know when this issue will be corrected????? It's been 6 months + since this situation is on going and nothing at all yet....

Three months actually. Still a long time, but thankfully not six months.
I'd love to get out of bronze league which I was forced into thanks to this damned bug. Any day now would be great.
This is just sad. What is going on Blizzard? Does thou even lift anymore?
Three months actually. Still a long time, but thankfully not six months.

Actually this bug has much more longer history - I have ~1 of 20 4v4 games undecided since hots arrived...
Fix it!
http://us.launcher.battle.net/en-us/sc2/patch

Battle.net

• 4v4 matches no longer result in losses for both teams

This patch is currently being applied and maintenance is underway in SEA, so fingers crossed that at least the issue of 100% losses will be solved.
http://us.launcher.battle.net/en-us/sc2/patch

Battle.net

• 4v4 matches no longer result in losses for both teams

This patch is currently being applied and maintenance is underway in SEA, so fingers crossed that at least the issue of 100% losses will be solved.

I'd feel more confident if they had replied to this thread recently, but who knows. Can't get any worse, right? LOL