Wins Counting as Losses 4v4

Bug Report
Prev 1 42 43 44 Next
http://us.launcher.battle.net/en-us/sc2/patch

This patch is currently being applied and maintenance is underway in SEA, so fingers crossed that at least the issue of 100% losses will be solved.

I'd feel more confident if they had replied to this thread recently, but who knows. Can't get any worse, right? LOL

Careful.
08/19/2013 04:07 PMPosted by inanimate
i need a high level blue post answer. this is serious business

Like somebody at blizz gives a shiz about you.
Problem solved. Good job Blizzard!
4v4 problem solved.
*europe region
So, good to go now?
Update: We've applied a fix with 2.0.11 that should finally resolve the 4v4 loss issue. Please check 4v4 and let us know in this thread if it's working properly or if the issue is still happening.
Seems to work fine for me now. Thanks Hug!
08/20/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Huginncord
Update: We've applied a fix with 2.0.11 that should finally resolve the 4v4 loss issue. Please check 4v4 and let us know in this thread if it's working properly or if the issue is still happening.

YESSSS........i got my 4v4 achievements
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3743666/1/MaphackMania/achievements/
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3743666/1/MaphackMania/achievements/category/4325396

thank you.......
Seems they rewarded all of the hidden MMR too, before it was rare for me to see more than two Masters, now it's all Masters. I wish they would have extended the lock :(
I can't test it myself, because I uninstalled a couple of weeks ago, but it sounds like all is well.

Thanks for resolving the problem!
Hey Everyone!

Go 4v4 crazy! Let's test this baby out!

Thanks Bliz for your time and effort on this all!
It works. Thank you. Noobs!!
Yay! if it is working, Ill be testing it now after a few weeks brake. Thanks for your updates Leviathan, and Blizzard QA team! Your responses helped us stay informed, and kept the morale up through this messy bug. Party time!
Is there any change we could get a (technical/functional) explanation on what the cause was? As a developer I am very curious. I know bugs can be very very hard to find, and the amount of work around a bug is 98% searching and 2% fixing. Ones you clearly understand the issues, the fix is usually not that hard anymore.
Ofcourse, no closed source company really gives any techical details about these kinds of issues. But maybe because this was such a long living bug and so many people claim to be have offended, this could be a rare opportunity to shine some light on the work that has been done by the Blizzard teams.

Or am I just the only one? :)
Is there any change we could get a (technical/functional) explanation on what the cause was? As a developer I am very curious. I know bugs can be very very hard to find, and the amount of work around a bug is 98% searching and 2% fixing. Ones you clearly understand the issues, the fix is usually not that hard anymore.
Ofcourse, no closed source company really gives any techical details about these kinds of issues. But maybe because this was such a long living bug and so many people claim to be have offended, this could be a rare opportunity to shine some light on the work that has been done by the Blizzard teams.

Or am I just the only one? :)

Yeah, please do share. It's kind of ridiculous how I can defeat the enemies, see them all leave, be shown a VICTORY SCREEN, and still somehow get credit for a loss. It has to be a communication error with Blizzard's servers.
As a developer I'd also love to even know what kind of bug it was in general. Async/concurrency issues? Refactor that broke something? Database consistency/rule problems?
FFA and 4v4 working just fine for me since 2.0.11 applied. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Thank you for eventually correcting this after a few months, Blizzard!

Now, can you please either correct our history, or at least delete all 4v4 games from the record during that period?
THANKY THANKY THANKY!!!!!

I agree, however, with NinjaOfSea. If you could please wipe the 4v4 history during the bug that would be WONDERFUL.

People perhaps have many losses which they did not earn, and those that did not experience the bug will have an unfairly inflated record to show.

Thanks again for fixing the bug so we can play now, regardless!