PvZ

Protoss Discussion
How to deal with it and this is not a QQ foarm so if you are here to cry and complain don't post.
Sky toss
Forge fast expand into either skytoss or robobays. You'll probably need to do both, considering how fast Zerg will tech switch on you the moment you start committing to one or the other.

Scouting is key to know how to open. If you get a stargate early (which works better vs. zerg than the other races) a handful of Phoenix will scare off heavy muta play (typically) so that you can go colossus and burn their roach/hydra/infestor/swarmhost to the ground.

Or at least that's how it works in gold/silver. I'm sure the pros will swoop in and tell me I'm wrong.
Forge fast expand into either skytoss or robobays. You'll probably need to do both, considering how fast Zerg will tech switch on you the moment you start committing to one or the other.

Scouting is key to know how to open. If you get a stargate early (which works better vs. zerg than the other races) a handful of Phoenix will scare off heavy muta play (typically) so that you can go colossus and burn their roach/hydra/infestor/swarmhost to the ground.

Or at least that's how it works in gold/silver. I'm sure the pros will swoop in and tell me I'm wrong.

pretty much it. Just have to do this, and make sure your build puts in harassing and lots of expanding.
PvZ is all about your build, and executing it to the crisp of perfection.
My advice is harassment. Zerg can and will out macro you, if you let them. The difference is that they get their units and workers from the same structure. If you attack, or have the Zerg player thinking you could attack soon, they will respond by building units instead of workers allowing you stay on par in macro. Ideally your attacks do some damage as well.

I always try to get a good gateway push going around 7-8 minutes.
Nerf zerg way to op
I lost super hard yesterday to Swarm hosts and Ultras and have figured that in PvZ you need to be hallucination scouting almost every few minutes to be prepared. Overall a super frustrating match up.

I'm not sure but I think once you see that they aren't going muta double robo is almost always a must.
when I play vs zerg, I like to make archons, they work quite well
sky toss also is very good
Sky toss
In silver? Macro, tech, be aggressive. Sky Toss is the best deathball you can build, but Zerg's deathball is better right now, IMO.
In silver? Macro, tech, be aggressive. Sky Toss is the best deathball you can build, but Zerg's deathball is better right now, IMO.
Until you start picking it apart with warp-prism + DT/Zealot.