Do the pros use Grid or standard hotkey setup

General Discussion
Most people agree that Grid is better than standard. Many players are so used to standard they don't want to bother switching to grid though. In some cases there is a specific key that bugs them, like not using A for attack move.
There was a thread of this on TL. Alot of Pros use standard because they are use to it but wc3 and people from other rts tend to use the grid Like TLO. But idra nony dimaga ect use standard
Heres the thread you'll find alot more useful info here then on the sc2 forum http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=149089
The threads Titled "Do top level players use grid hotkeys?" so i think ur set
Are addons like Grid allowed in tournaments? If they aren't allowed (which I'm assuming), then that's why pros don't use them I'm sure.
Are addons like Grid allowed in tournaments? If they aren't allowed (which I'm assuming), then that's why pros don't use them I'm sure.

Grid is a hotkey setup built in the game.....its not a addon lol. Go to options to find it
Are addons like Grid allowed in tournaments?

............................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Grid hotkey setup is an option under hotkeys. Anyone can use it, and of course it's allowed. 3rd party program get outta here.
Grid key is awesome once you get used to it. I don't know what they were thinking making "T" the attack button and "R" the patrol button though. Should have been the other way around.
Sorry, I was thinking of "Grid" from WoW- which is an outside addon. Woops
preference
Grid. I made a "12keymethod" customkeys.txt for warcraft3 when it was released which was the same thing. It's the only thing I've ever used for RTS pretty much.
You are retarded if you think grid is magically superior in a way.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/791409182?page=4#76

sounds like it will all be useless soon anyway.