StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
07/28/2013 10:29 AMPosted by nahc
I see the protoss gathering together in the next expansion though. like in all of their campaign. making it so that you get the trust of one or the other and ban together to stop a civil war that you find amon was controlling the entire time.

I do too, but even then I don't think that'll be enough to defeat Amon. NO faction can defeat him on its own...
The only Q left now is who's going to think of betrayal first once the alliance has served its purpose...
I would like to see the last mission wherein all 3 races: Protoss, Terran & Zerg, led by their respective Heroes, go fight off Amon in a HUGE MAP! The player will have full control of the 3 races ala last mission of SC1 with shared resources.

I do not like a "Time Limit" similar to SC2 WingsOfLiberty. It takes the fun out of the game.
I bet that Kerrigan and the Swarm helping Zeratul and the other protoss fighting The Fallen Xel'Naga Amon.
But the terrans wont be there, they cant access to the void
I bet that Kerrigan and the Swarm helping Zeratul and the other protoss fighting The Fallen Xel'Naga Amon.
But the terrans wont be there, they cant access to the void

That depends on where Amon really is by the time of the last LotV mission...
for the special missions (like the protoss missions in wings of liberty and the terran mission in heart of the swarm) you should have the zerg explore the underwater lab (that the colossi came from it in the mission echoes of the future.)
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO NECRO THE THREAD!?!?!?!?
This is one of those threads that can't be truly necroed as it's contents are always relevant. If it had been like...Z&Z.
Lotv sounds like the Aeon of Strife all over again
This is one of those threads that can't be truly necroed as it's contents are always relevant. If it had been like...Z&Z.

Hey Zarkun, you still reading on my fic?
06/30/2013 07:06 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
I read somewhere that LotV is Zeretul going around uniting the protoss, then fighting Amon.

This is true. Blizzard actually had pretty much no work going on for LotV when HotS was in developments unlike with WoL and HotS. Zeratul will be pissing off certain Protoss tribes while helping others. However, they should divide LotV into Arcs. There should be uniting the forces, Glory to the children, and the final battle. Amon will have control over the hybrids made by Samir Duran during Brood War.

I'm lucky I have time to post like I do. I'll get back to it eventually.

Post like you do? You've got over 23,000 posts, almost 4 times as much as mine. I'd say you've got plenty of time.
New units transformed from the current once! Ex. in SC1 the Lurker is the transformed of the Hydralisk.
More special ability for units!
New units transformed from the current once! Ex. in SC1 the Lurker is the transformed of the Hydralisk.
More special ability for units!

What abilities you've got in mind?
Raynor takes power in Terran side, Kerrigan Nagara amass a giant army. Kerrigan comes to Raynor to speak with him about the coming battle, they swap stories of meeting Zeratul. Kerrigan tells Raynor that she became the swarm again because a much worse enemy than Mengsk.

Zeratul, returning to his people faces judgment but convinces them of the coming war and given the mission to do something about it.

Zeratul comes to see Raynor and sees him already with Kerrigan and talking about Hybrids. They join armies and investigate the truth instead of fighting just as hybrids begin their move.
-------------------------------------
Thats the story, as far as units or skills i would like to see might be a fast moving ground unit, Alternate carrier planes ( anti-armor/shield or splash damage).
Raynor takes power in Terran side, Kerrigan Nagara amass a giant army. Kerrigan comes to Raynor to speak with him about the coming battle, they swap stories of meeting Zeratul. Kerrigan tells Raynor that she became the swarm again because a much worse enemy than Mengsk.

Zeratul, returning to his people faces judgment but convinces them of the coming war and given the mission to do something about it.

Zeratul comes to see Raynor and sees him already with Kerrigan and talking about Hybrids. They join armies and investigate the truth instead of fighting just as hybrids begin their move.
-------------------------------------
Thats the story, as far as units or skills i would like to see might be a fast moving ground unit, Alternate carrier planes ( anti-armor/shield or splash damage).

Stupid, the Protoss would never agree to that due to Kerrigan's treachery in the BW.

Besides, you forget that the Overmind's goal for her was only to ensure the survival of the Zerg species, not anyone else.

Post like you do? You've got over 23,000 posts, almost 4 times as much as mine. I'd say you've got plenty of time.

I've been here considerably longer too.

Edit- Also, she's no longer infested Kerrigan, she's Primal Kerrigan, without a trace of the Overmind or Amon in her.

I've been here considerably longer too.

Edit- Also, she's no longer infested Kerrigan, she's Primal Kerrigan, without a trace of the Overmind or Amon in her.

It's a form of Primal infestation. I only hope that there's still a way to return her to humanity, as Raynor would have wanted.

I'm sure he'd be willing to live on the Leviathan if that's the only way to be with her, but that's obviously not going to be his FIRST choice.
Amon pwns all.
No more races.
No more starcraft.

Once you beat the game, you can't start it again.

And that's the Legacy of the Void.