Looking Vods of ZvT, getting crushed by T

Zerg Discussion
This reaper -> hellion -> drop -> death push me is darn scary. I'm getting creamed in the match up. Mostly because early harassment throws me off. I'm not used to having to micro my drones like crazy against 1-2 reapers all the time. Into about 4-6 hellion harassment. Into constant drops, into constant pushes at all my bases.

I built defenses but I still lost too many drones, about 24 when my mid game was supposed to start. Later, I killed 27 but mules bah.

Swear, I can't believe that guy was plat. I'd like to watch videos (if they exist) of around diamond. I don't have the micro of the pros. So, I can't really deal with reapers the same way they do. I normally need about 4-6 lings really fast and speed to take care of it and even then I'm going to lose 2-4 drones.

Right now I'm just going...

15 hatch
15 pool
15 gas
get a 100 gas take off 2 drones
get speed (sometimes I put 1 more drone back on gas if i suspect an early push and I need a bling nest)
next 100 get lair.
as soon as lair finishes I take 3-4 gas and two evo's and decide on what my tech route is gonna be.

I think I need to roach/bling or at least prepare the army minus the 30is lings. Just to stop this constant harass. I'm not sure I seem pretty lost at this match up.
Not a Vod, as i am on my laptop, but i do have a very solid build vs terran.

-15hatch
-17gas
-16pool
-take all off gas once at 100
-third queen for creep spread.
-if its not vs reaper opening, then drone up to 42, make an overlord, and take a 6:00 third. If it is a mineral expand from terran, then retake gas in main, and take 2 more gas at natural. If vs reaper expand, then get do the gases at around 55 supply (providing not too many of it is lings)
-once gases are finished at natural, make 2 evo chambers and get 1/1 melee and carapace
-once you are floating enough minerals make a macro hatch in main
-If aggression is coming (real attack, not just hellions), then get bane nest first; otherwise get lair then bane nest.
-get spire and bane speed
-my personal preference is to get 2/2 before i make my mutas, but you can get mutas first if you want

again, just my preference, but i like to get about 15-20 mutas and go for fast +3 attack on them while expanding, getting ultras and 3/3, with 2-4 infestors in the army of: ultra/ling/bane/2-4 infestor/muta
Not a Vod, as i am on my laptop, but i do have a very solid build vs terran.

-15hatch
-17gas
-16pool
-take all off gas once at 100
-third queen for creep spread.
-if its not vs reaper opening, then drone up to 42, make an overlord, and take a 6:00 third. If it is a mineral expand from terran, then retake gas in main, and take 2 more gas at natural. If vs reaper expand, then get do the gases at around 55 supply (providing not too many of it is lings)
-once gases are finished at natural, make 2 evo chambers and get 1/1 melee and carapace
-once you are floating enough minerals make a macro hatch in main
-If aggression is coming (real attack, not just hellions), then get bane nest first; otherwise get lair then bane nest.
-get spire and bane speed
-my personal preference is to get 2/2 before i make my mutas, but you can get mutas first if you want

again, just my preference, but i like to get about 15-20 mutas and go for fast +3 attack on them while expanding, getting ultras and 3/3, with 2-4 infestors in the army of: ultra/ling/bane/2-4 infestor/muta

Thanks! This'll help a lot!

So, do you stick with just three queens before lair? Or do you make more? What makes you make more?

Also, as far as reaper openings go are we talking 1-2 reapers or 3-4? I feel like i need to react much differently based on this late speed timing like more queens/spines or something? Are there any tips for microing lings/queens against reapers?

I guess you prioritize creep spread. I can't see how you could hold a marine/widow mine/hellion push with just slow blings off creep. Plus it helps to connect your third.

How many spines do you build to stop hellions? 0-4? Does higher hellions mess with your third timing? How do you keep it safe?

Also, in regards to drops how do you handle them? Good OL spread? 1 spore? 2 spores? 2 spores and a spine? Right now I go 2 spores and 2 spines but I think it's over kill.

What maps are best for this sort of strat? What maps do you have banned?

Thanks again!
I've not much experience at your level of play. Post the replays? It may help me gauge the skill cap of Terrans at your level. Of course this is a case by case, but we can at least get somewhere.
Sure, I'll try and get them up tonight. Swear I lost twice to the same guy. First game he got hellions into my base (my fault)

And the proceeded to snap my neck like a twig.

Second game I over defended forgot bling speed and died horribly. But I'll try to upload them tonight.
Again sorry for still being on my laptop, but as far as the reapers you were talking about: im talking about the 1-2 reaper opening. vs this i get my 3 queens out just as fast and speed out fast too. then i make 3 sets of lings for defence, If its a 3 or more opening for terran, then it will set behind both his expasion and the speed at which he gets hellions. With our really fast speed we should be able to have speed before any of our queens die.

About your queens: i get 1 queen at my main, 1 at natural, and one at third. Then a 4th fir creepspread. If any of these die, then i remake the ones necessary. also if his army is pushing on to my creep, then i pull back my creep queen. i never use her for fighting (unless its just hellions)
http://drop.sc/344131

This is a good example of how to play it out vs the typical macro build I usually see from terrans. He went fast 3cc and had a mine heavy push out around 11 minutes. Everything he does gets shut down hard and it just goes downhill for him throughout the game. I tech to ultras and have pathogen glands ready for infestors but he ggs before I fully produce my final army because he sees it coming. Overall was just a good standard game versus a standard opening. The 2 basings and other pressures arent too hard to adjust for but if you see the third cc this type of play is hard to beat.

And on the topic of the reaper build just send three drones at a time at the reaper and pull back the hurt one and repeat till queens pop and get about 4 lings and just chase em off the workers till speed hits. You get used to it it's not too hard. They follow up with hellions because often the reapers provoke a lot of lings. If you are ever looking to metagame him some, a decent roach push as his hellions are coming will often force a lift off on the natural because he just won't be prepared with all the money he's dumping into harass units that don't do jack to roaches.