How to counter Marine/Tank properly.

Zerg Discussion
How do you deal with Marine/Tank when they run away and the tanks melt your Lings/Banelings? Do you go after the tanks or after the Marines? I always have trouble with this. Especially if there are widow mines involved.
hmmmm....

If its late game, i would honestly go Ultra/crackling/muta.

Use the lings to simply run into the tank line. When you are in the line, just a-move somewhere. They are just a distraction. Next, move in with your ultras (8-10) right behind your lings. All while this is happening, move your mutas behind the tanks and light them up. Make sure you have 3-3 and 5-3 for your ultras.
Win!
06/16/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Migrax
How do you deal with Marine/Tank when they run away and the tanks melt your Lings/Banelings? Do you go after the tanks or after the Marines? I always have trouble with this. Especially if there are widow mines involved.

for marines tank compo the best way to go is muta/lings/banelings.

you should not engage face to face with them if they put up a tank line because your ling baneling is just going to melt b4 you reach them provided that terran is good in kiting.

if late game ultra lings banlings don't work that well against tank line and wm.. everything will melt with tank and wm.even your ultra..

best unit compo is go for muta,ultra,infestor, and banleing

muta to pick out tanks
and ultra,infestor and baneling for the bio.
reason you need infestor because terran will kite your ultra if you do not have them.
Well, back in WoL people would suggest infestors to deal with the marines, but....

Yeah, infestors suck now.
Mutas to pick off tanks and ling bane on the ground in combination with great creep spread.

Into some festors and ultra lategame.
Ling/Bling takes care of it easily, but you need a great surround, as in "your units are already in flanking position". Preparation is required.

It's so effective. The last time I accomplished this, half my banelings melted on the tanks thanks to my gold-micro, and I still won the fight easily.