OP Terran spam

Terran Discussion
i think there should be something done about thew marine medavac spam...they get to build double the marines in half the time and that get built too quickly...i say take away there stim and double production so they actually have to use other higher teir units...too many terran players and their marine spam and theres no skill in it....until then there is no way to play this game with other races unless i get left alone...which is never...and dont say im being a noob or some stupid dumb excuss...you guys be honest here..the terran spam...gotta go
Terran Wins 0

Zerg Wins 0

Protoss Wins 0

Total Career Games 1

Games Played This Season 1

1V1

No Career Finishes

TEAM

No Career Finishes
06/28/2013 05:47 PMPosted by GameGrumps
dont say im being a noob or some stupid dumb excuss

HaHaHaHa :D
i dont play ladder...this is a game i was hoping to pplay for fun but everyone chooses terran to win...its bull!@#$ and im tempted to demand my money back so i can go buy a good game...like Command and Conquer 3...and posting my scores doesnt mean squat..i just got this game and already its a bad game.....but noone cares...noone wants to care or fix it..everyone wants to be a winner...how dare i ruin your spam and fix the game and to be honest i have played alot of games..not competitively but terran refuse to use any other vehicles and thats not what starcraft is suppose to be...
no experience
no credibility

mark as trolling and move along, nothing to see here
NO !@#$ YOU...WE ARE GOING TO FIX IT..I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR AWHILE...is this what you guys say to things you dont like...what...only the spammy terran pplayers are credible...NO...its stupid and is blizzard really wants people to use all the units then they will FIX this or this game dissapears and is never remembered....and i think your trolling since you come here to tell me im not credible when ive played ALOT of games throughout my life and i know what a good game is...THIS...is not a good game...all they use is marines...and its too broken...stop strokin eachother and look at the facts...and in fact YOUR A TERRAN PLAYER...you get no say in this
NO !@#$ YOU...WE ARE GOING TO FIX IT..I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR AWHILE...is this what you guys say to things you dont like...what...only the spammy terran pplayers are credible...NO...its stupid and is blizzard really wants people to use all the units then they will FIX this or this game dissapears and is never remembered....and i think your trolling since you come here to tell me im not credible when ive played ALOT of games throughout my life and i know what a good game is...THIS...is not a good game...all they use is marines...and its too broken...stop strokin eachother and look at the facts...and in fact YOUR A TERRAN PLAYER...you get no say in this

'sup
Got some problem with the master race?
06/28/2013 07:07 PMPosted by GameGrumps
YOUR A TERRAN PLAYER...you get no say in this

The education system has clearly failed you. From a protoss player: don't make anymore threads and stop embarrassing yourself.
Terran depots can raise and lower! THIS GAME SO !@#$ING IMBALANCED!!
06/28/2013 07:07 PMPosted by GameGrumps

move on
i think there should be something done about thew marine medavac spam...they get to build double the marines in half the time and that get built too quickly...i say take away there stim and double production so they actually have to use other higher teir units...too many terran players and their marine spam and theres no skill in it....until then there is no way to play this game with other races unless i get left alone...which is never...and dont say im being a noob or some stupid dumb excuss...you guys be honest here..the terran spam...gotta go
Step 1: Make lolosi
Step 2: A-move lolosi into marine ball
Step 3: win
You came to a Terran Forum with this? What did you really expect?

Anyhow. Starcraft II has been around for years now. It isn't going anywhere. Most of this game is "spam". However most ScII players have a different term for it; Macro.

The point of every game is, quite simply to obtain victory, if spamming tons of tier one units is all that it takes to win. So be it. Mech is perfectly viable in every match up. Proof can be seen from watching Mario and Goody, but I'm guessing most players are either too impatient to play mech or aren't willing to make the switch after the almost entirely bio dominated days of WoL.

You have to remember that this game is balanced around the pro level. Marine Medivac is almost a glass cannon composition. To kill it you need decent force fields, tier three units or better macro. Once you acquire one of those, then the terran is forced to do somthing extra to put the ball back into his court. Cycling goes on like this for a long time until you end up with Innovation (pro player) splitting against storms, kiting Zealots, focusing down Colossi, EMPing clumps of units and still maintaining damn near perfect macro. Protoss also has to work their !@# off in such a contest, but because I have never played that side of the match up, I'm typically focused in on the Terran's side of the battle.
or you can go mech and mass siege tank
siege tank is a terran weapon....and where else would i report this...theres no general thread for all 3 sides problems..its all seperated and it makes it feel like 3 different classes..no unity
Try following a build order. Protoss is very easy in PvT.
06/29/2013 12:47 AMPosted by GameGrumps
siege tank is a terran weapon....and where else would i report this...theres no general thread for all 3 sides problems..its all seperated and it makes it feel like 3 different classes..no unity

then marines are terran weapon to
go buy your Command and Conquer 3 garbage, cya.

Well let's see here. Banelings can just destroy that. Unless your micro is very good, i don't think running your marauders into them will help unless zerg player is idiot and will tell his banelings to target the marauders. And getting collusi will destroy this unit composition too unless you have a !@#$ ton of marauders cause just a couple isn't going to cut it. Want to know what else? If you're skilled you just get sentries and force field wall the ramp if they attack first and sit back with stalkers and sentries and shoot away and keep force fielding. WTF are you talking about there are so many ways to beat this. Get widow mines and siege tanks and thors or something if you're terran.
This guy, i hope his not serious the internet sometimes who know he might be a 13 years old he might be a young adult feeling like posting crap or maybe an adult that does not play much video game we will never know anonyma ftw

Edit : English is not my main language keep your comment away thanks you.
I don't...understand...why....you type....like this...wat...