Any updates on Mech TvP?

Terran Discussion
It's been a while now and I know HTOMario is working ona stable TvP build. so far I've only seen two and one of them isn't seen that much:

1. Marine Tank into Mech

2. Marios' fast widow mine burrow, slow expand mech
well, the builds are the only safe 2 if protoss intends on 1 basing

there are other openers that are riskier and relies on protoss being greedy

like opening reactor hellion or banshees

i suppose too that there are different core armies for TvP mech as well

i have had some success with a TvT style of hellbat/tank/viking since you dont need as much AA support like you would in other matchups

mass widow mines/thor styles work as well, mines are very good all game, especially after you get the tunneling claws so you can use them like banelings (they ignore hardened shields so they are kind of better than ghosts)

i think you still need to get ghosts for archons though, they seem to choke up a hellbat/tank core badly without softening them up first (could use mines as well but they arent as effective unless they are 1-hitting things)
well, the builds are the only safe 2 if protoss intends on 1 basing

i have had some success with a TvT style of hellbat/tank/viking since you dont need as much AA support like you would in other matchups

mass widow mines/thor styles work as well, mines are very good all game, especially after you get the tunneling claws so you can use them like banelings (they ignore hardened shields so they are kind of better than ghosts)

I think that's where I'm messing up actually. I either don't use mines or don't mass them and hold them back to build my army up. I'll see what I can do later.