I need help vs Protoss

Zerg Discussion
Recently I have been having problems vs protoss. Especially against the zealot, stalker, immortal, and collosus mass. The units i have been using are roaches, hydras, ultralisks, and corruptors. I have been getting to at least 2/3 upgrades. But honestly nothing seems to work at all. Any help would be very helpful.
Also, late game i have been going ultralisks and broodlords.
Mass mutas would destroy that. My recommendation though don't build mutas if you don't harass, you have to harass to make them worth while. Attack probe lines, pylons etc.. Then bait them into sending there whole army to fend off the mutas then run in their entrance with your lings and do some damage to their natural.
Mass mutas would destroy that. My recommendation though don't build mutas if you don't harass, you have to harass to make them worth while. Attack probe lines, pylons etc.. Then bait them into sending there whole army to fend off the mutas then run in their entrance with your lings and do some damage to their natural.

Never before have truer word been spoken.

The composition that you posted is incredibly immobile, and would have trouble running between bases to defend. If you tried to take that army head on, you would either need Brood Lords, or possibly Vipers & Swarm Hosts. It would probably just be simply to harass. I was playing a game yesterday where I was going Immort, Stalker, Zealot and Sentries, and as soon as I saw a Mutalisk, I gg'd.

It's not because I'm a rager, it's because I realised I wouldn't have time to set up Stargate or Templar tech and stop the harassment. When the enemy is immobile, use mobility as your ally.
06/25/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Rez
and as soon as I saw a Mutalisk

Yeah you really have to be constantly scouting a zerg player. Especially late game, when we can remax on anything we want

If you want to win pretty much every zvp just go for swarmhost mass static defense vipers and corruptors.
I would highly recommend going hydra/ultra/viper.

Here's a game that I just played beating a masters:

http://drop.sc/346427
I lose a lot to Protoss everytime they have Collossi. But lately, I started to win against them. It was hard though coz I need a lot of Corruptors for it.

I usually go on defense with more Roaches on the first 15 min defending 3 bases. If I see Phoenix and Voidrays, I automatically switch to Hydras. But when I see he's making Collossi, I never leave my base until my Corruptors are up. And I need to upgrade to Hive to get Greater Spire since Corruptors becomes useless after killing Collossi. While on defense with Roaches waiting for more Corruptors to be built, I make Vipers for Abduct ability.

It takes a while before I get a good number of Corruptors as it needs tons of gases. Is there an alternative combo that is easier to get to face against mass Collossi with Stalkers/Zealots? The only thing I have in my mind is Roaches/Corruptors/Broodlords/Vipers. It takes more than 15 min on me to get my perfect combo.