Free Name Change Now Available

General Discussion
And i dont have any accounts able to be renamed in any region (EU or NA). Wasup?
07/10/2013 04:08 AMPosted by llllllllllll
And i dont have any accounts able to be renamed in any region (EU or NA). Wasup?
Thanks! Reconsidering from head to tail.

It's a music joke. About as funny as Victor Borge.
I also get this. "You have no eligible characters on this account."

Thank you Blizzard so much....
thanks!!! Here's to the new name.
07/10/2013 04:25 AMPosted by IlllIlllIIll
ble. Blizzard dropping the ball as usual. Jesus !@#$ing christ. Ca

best barcode NA
07/10/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Ready
ble. Blizzard dropping the ball as usual. Jesus !@#$ing christ. Ca

best barcode NA

Click on profile breh.
I'm from EU (sorry had to log in with NA smurf profile)

Any reason why this isn't available yet? Should we just wait it out or what?
Yes this isnt available yet, It says Im not Eligible for the name change? I have an account on EU aswell, could that be the problem?
I doubt it. I used all the name changes on every region to a barcode but my EU account I kept a normal tag. Now I want to change my EU one but I have 0 available.
Will this be available on EU too?
Hey,
I also have an EU account in addition to my NA account and am unable to use the name change.
Does anyone know if the name change has been granted at all yet?
Thanks
why i dont got any name change yet
It did not work!! I was never prompted for the change :(
I logged out as instructed, logged back in, went into account summary... Nothing!
What did I do wrong?
It's not on yet. Neither on EU or whatever. Those who successfuly changed their names already had a name change from the past but they just didn't realize it's a name change they never used which leads us to believe that some people were able to change their names and others weren't. Now, since Blizzard is not responding, our last option is to wait and, hopefully, in the next twenty-four hours, we will get our free name change.

Greetings from France.
Instead of getting on them, ask them what time the name change is going to happen approximately. They said the 10th, they didn't say the 10th at midnight.
Things. Take time.
Would be nice if someone from Blizzard informed us better.