Epilogue RP Thread III

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
[Apollo]

"I'll get Amanda's attention." Focusing for a moment, I speak in Amanda's mind. Hate to break up your lesbian love fest, but Ivan needs to talk with his sister. Mind letting her know?
[John Jr]
I shrug and pass on the ice cream as well.
"I guess it tends to happen though this isn't as bad as I've seen it when it comes to drama."

[Ivan]
I nod and sit back in my chair.
IC: "Or me for that matter." Daniel says looking around.
[Myra]
"Uh-huh ..." I say absently. "I think I might head back to the fleet if I'm not needed."
[John Jr]
"So what were you wanting to talk to me about Daniel?"
IC: "Mainly how badly the pranked you." He says before looking at Myra. "You were the one that dragged me out here."
[John Jr]
"Full exposure by removal of my jumpsuit. I am just lucky that I can alter my appearance quickly."
IC: "Your a lot like your father aren't you then." Daneil says with a friendly laugh
[Myra]
"True. But I wasn't expecting to have something like this happen ... I'm going to go do a bit of shopping ..." I say before walking off and mostly disappearing into the crowd.
IC: "Well I better go catch up with her I need to ask a few things of her. Maybe we can finish chating over a beer." Daniel says before chasing off to find myra.
[John Jr]
"That works for me. I can get ya into the O-club just hit me up over the comm when your wanting to."
I turn to Victoria and Sylva. "I take you two want to go do some shopping as well?"
Chaileen was trying to move her leg was it hurt to much to move it... she had twisted it really good and it was starting to feel slightly tender as well, tender with pain. She would have tried to move again but it was too late. This girl was trapped between trees, and rocks. With one angry Splitter moving on her position...

------------------

Training was complete and instead of having to wear the actual suits, they were transported to the respected fleets already as they were all entered into the database... it would keep track of where the suits were... plus Tris had some business to attend to. A tour! Plus some shopping for supplies... maybe something that wasn't sushi. Spending her points that she was given.
Many members of Poltergeist look at Tris with a rather distastefully, Many make comments about her being a traitor and a treasonous !@#$%.
[Myra]
I keep walking and looking around as I try to decode where to go.

[Victoria]
"Eh ... perhaps a little bit ... maybe see if they have any good movies or something else fun to do."
[Myra]
I keep walking and looking around as I try to decode where to go.

[Victoria]
"Eh ... perhaps a little bit ... maybe see if they have any good movies or something else fun to do."
IC: Daniel catches back up with Myra walking up beside her. "Going shoping or going back to the fleet?" He asks
Tris could feel the stares, she could hear the mumbling. This wasn't going to be a safe deployment... why did she accept this? Because there wasn't anything better and it was better to die, that's what. "You know... you guys should feel lucky. I get to die during the fight. You guys should feel proud," she smirked. It was true after all. She was going to die sooner or later, more likely sooner... Tris's body left the sight of the others.
[John Jr]
"I think they are showing a few old movies from earth. I dunno which ones though."
[Myra]
"Shopping. You don't have to come with I know family matters are more important than shopping." I say still walking and looking around.

[Victoria]
"Hmm ... sounds good."
[John Jr]
"Want me to join you?" I ask simply.