An excerpt

Joeyray's Bar
My sister and I have been cowriting for years. Here's a little bit from our lastest: a fanfic off of our characters from Skyrim.

Not sure if it belongs here or not. I've never used this forum.

Tremere’s eyes grew hard and serious and she turned to the stairs, stepping forward firmly. “Boethiah’s day never claimed me as fallen. They shall not either.”

She had no arrows. And she did not feel it in her to use the power from the man she had killed against his brothers, as twisted and blind as they were. Dressed in nothing but rags and her head held high, she moved quickly and fiercely down the stairs. An armed woman appeared and she snapped her bow around, knocking her helmet clean off and onto the ground. She stamped on her and then leapt over her to drive the hard point of the bow into another, Lord Windkin guarding her back.

Some terrible light spells came at her and bolts, but Marth Windkin batted them all away, allowing her to battle freely through the fray, pushing through towards the great fort doors. Almost like magic, the doors ahead opened into the stormy world ahead. But…she heard something else than the storm suddenly. A great pounding…like dragon wings but not quite right. And something sweep downward in a flash of purple

“LIZ SLEN NUS!!!”

Tremere screamed as a gust came forth and suddenly Marth Windkin became coated in a blanket of ice, frozen where he stood. “Lord Windkin!” Tremere cried, pressing her hands against the ice that wrapped his body. Her head jerked around as she saw a figure leap down from the back of a dragon made of bone and wrapped in rotting flesh, the undead dragon taking off to the air again to collide with the ice drake. The figure stood, her body engulfed in fire lapping against her white armor and fur that stood on end.

“Tremere, back away from him,” Krayta commanded, a wild and terrifying look in her eyes. Tremere’s jaw trembled and Krayta’s hand shot forward. Tremere yelped as an invisible force grabbed her and yanked her to the bottom of the steps. Krayta stood by her for a moment and then slowly approached Marth’s frozen form, her sword shining and burning with holy fire. She held out her blade and touched the tip to the ice, giving a little shove.

Tremere yelped again as the iced man fell over, fearing he would break. But instead the ice shattered from him, leaving him in a frosty and slightly dazed heap.

“Get up,” Krayta commanded. Marth started laughing like a maniac. “I said get up,” Krayta backed, seizing his shoulder and yanking him upright like a bratty child.

“Oooh,” he cooed, “Have I been bad?”

A thunderclap of thu’ums split the air as the living and undead dragon collided again. Krayta’s flaming arm lapped against Marth, burning but not fazing him, her yellow cat eyes blazing down at him. “As bad as I taught you to be. And I curse myself for it.”

“Don’t blame yourself, teacher.” He stood, suddenly dwarfing her. “I forge my own destiny.”
Damn. Thats some good writing.

Although I'm not sure exactly what JoeyRays Bar was meant for in the first place, it has become a hub for stories and RPs.

As for your story, post more.
Personally, this would be better off in the Elder Scrolls or Bethesda forums, if you can get on those, but..... *shrugs*
07/30/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Jester
Personally, this would be better off in the Elder Scrolls or Bethesda forums, if you can get on those, but..... *shrugs*

My sister will be e-publishing it in segments. @Warhawk Glad you like it.
Hey, what can I say, good writing deserves to be read.

And BTW, welcome to the Bar.
I very much enjoyed this read. I am an elder scrolls fan as well, I do enjoy creating a story behind each character I made and seeing that someone else does the same, and has the ability, to in depth and detail, write it into a story is great.

I applaud you, sir. And wait for the next story :)
We're currently over 130 pages. The finished work will probably be over 300. One of our smaller cowrites, if you can believe that.
....Damn. That's impressive. You got it uploaded on the web anywhere?
07/31/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Warhawk
....Damn. That's impressive. You got it uploaded on the web anywhere?

My sister will be uploading it in segments to Deviant Art, and she's going to hunt down some fiction websites too. Maybe the Elder Scrolls forums, if there's a story section there. I'll be sure to let the people in Joey Ray's know.
Cool beans. Thanks man!
http://swanofwar.deviantart.com/art/The-Elder-Scrolls-Dragonborn-Legacy-1-390286739

The first part of the story has been uploaded, along with a custom banner showing the main characters.
So far it looks good, Doncroft. I may keep an eye on this one...
08/02/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Nukester
Doncroft has a sister, when he stands he dwarfs her.

I'm 6'. She's 5' 9". I wouldn't quite say I dwarf her.
08/02/2013 10:33 PMPosted by Doncroft
Doncroft has a sister, when he stands he dwarfs her.

I'm 6'. She's 5' 9". I wouldn't quite say I dwarf her.

Right, stand on a ladder.