Epilogue RP Thread V

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
[John Jr]
"Well it is normally once ever few months now I think it is a few weeks, judging by this though. It's never truly accurate..."

[Leah]
My golden eyes glimmer a bit as I look into her eyes.
"That it is.." I lean in kissing Amanda strait on her lips.
[Victoria]
"Oh ... damn ... go get some rest ... I have work to do though this news is a bit of a downer." I say with a sigh.
IC:
[Stefan]
Settling down at the bar with a dull thud, I start ordering shots, and a lot of them.

[Amanda]
Wholeheartedly kissing Leah back, I pull close before stopping and resting my head in her lap, a faint light in my green eyes;
"I was wondering when you were going to do that..."
[John Jr]
"I will. That also tends to help keep it a bay as well." I lean in and kiss her deeply. "I'll see you later?"

[Leah]
"Well now is when it felt right." I start playing with her hair again.
[Victoria]
"Of course." I kiss him deeply before pulling away so he could leave.
IC:
[Amanda]
Reaching one hand up, I run one finger across her cheekbone and down her chin;
"Just so you know.. I'm leaving the pace of this up to you.. seeing as how you're the one who just lost her parents..."
I say, trailing off sadly.
[John Jr]
Just before I blink away I smile at her. Once in my quarters I go into my room and pass out on the bed.

[DM]
Much of the lab equipment had interchangeable parts making repairs easier.

[Leah]
I force a quick smile though it fades quickly.
"Thank you Amanda..."
[Sylva]
I sigh as I get close to being done. "I really need to find myself a guy ..." I stop on the last piece as I find it more heavily damaged than the rest. "Well ... damn this could prove to be a bit of a challenge ... looks like it took more than just Jake's electrical frying."

[Victoria]
"Yes you do need a man and have fun that is your department anyway I need to get back to seeing if I can help Leah." I get back to work.
IC:
[Amanda]
I sigh and shake my head;
"No, I'm sorry, that was a bad time to bring it up..."
[Leah]
I sigh slightly.
"I... I guess I'll be fine... I mean I've already made peace with my fathers death once...." I say half hearted.
IC:
[Amanda]
I sit up, looking her in the eyes, concerned;
"But both of them?.."
I ask gently, my hands resting on her shoulders.
And before you say anything, yes... I was told to help with these.

IC: An encrypted message from Bel'Shir arrived while it was decrypted on the go as the messaged played back and forth; a few minutes has passed since the message was received and it appeared to have taken the time span of a couple of minutes to send so it was concluded to have taken around ten minutes of time between the message and when they finally received it. It appeared to be a distress call from both Poltergeist forces and the Psionic Soldiers division that was sent to the planet as their deployment. The news of the matter was urgent and was of the upmost importance.
Several comm stations receive the message and relay it to the higher ranks.

[Leah]
"Well you also helped me with cooping with my mothers death." I say still slightly half hearted.
IC:
[Amanda]
I know.. but.. loosing both your parents in the span of a couple days... one of whom you thought was already dead... Frankly girl, I don't know how you've held together as well as you have.. I know I've helped, but by the gods, you've been through hell and back.. and you're still standing. Bowed maybe, but unbroken. Leah, if there's anything I can do.. ask."

OOC:
I'm going to be infrequent for the rest of the night. Chores, dinner, etc.
[Sylva]
I work on the last device which seemed to have taken a hit from either Jake or Flint Sr.

[Myra]
I lay down for a nap while I wait for something interesting to happen.

[Jake]
I catch a message that had been sent from Bel-Shir and review it with a slight frown. "Hmm ..."
[Leah]
I smile slightly.
"It's not easy. It helps when I have people around for support... What happened on the Splitter ship..." My smile fades away as tears starts to form around my eyes.

[Ivan]
I sigh climbing out of my bunk and head to the training grounds and start sparing with various other PART members trying to get my mind off of recent events.
IC:
[Amanda]
"Shh... It's alright. You're here now, with me. Not alone on that damnable ship..."
I say softly, giving her a tight hug, sending her every ounce of love and support that I could possibly manage via my empathics.
[Leah]
"I know... I just... Just wish it didn't happen..."
I press myself against Amanda starting to sob again.
[Sylva]
"There ya go sis ... all fixed ... what these things do is something I'll work on figuring out now."

[Victoria]
"Thank you Sylv."
[Ivan]
I continue to spar with several PART team members.

[John Jr]
I toss and turn in my sleep as though I was in a bad nightmare.