Epilogue RP Thread V

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
IC:
[Amanda]
Still hugging her, I wipe away her tears with one hand;
"Leah, what's done is done. All we can do now is move forward. Dwelling on the past too much is a dangerous thing to do."
I say gently.
My Infested intercepted a transmission while I was tending to the cocoon. It appeared to be a distress call from some of the forces of my allies. Of course I wouldn't rush to save their own skins knowing that if a large amount of my forces were under duress those Terrans would not even lift a finger, but as I was their allies I would offer. I contact the Terran that I had been talking to and send to him "Hello my arrogant little friend, i have intercepted a distress signal from your forces and I am wondering if you require assistance?"
[Leah]
"I know.... It's just... hard to let go of what I've had... I mean they taught me almost everything I know when it comes to my powers."

[DM]
It's possible...might as well send your forces to soften up the area. The man replies sarcastically. with the last part.
An alarm sounded through KLR9 as well as the Assault and Evac Fleet.
{All members of the Assault Fleet, report for duty immediately! This is not a drill, we repeat, not a drill! Grab everything you need and hurry to your stations. We also request any help that is not a part of either fleet.}

Shade heard the message and decided to join the Assault Fleet.
[Victoria]
"Hmm ..." I keep searching as I accidentally pick up on John's dream.

[Myra]
I bolt awake still in my suit and look at Daniel. We nod to each other as we quickly get up and head for our armor.

[Jake]
I get up and go to Chaydia writing out a quick note in case she awoke before I return and leave it on the bench near her. "Sleep well I'll be back as soon as I can." I change into my armor and pop off to the assault fleet.
I grin and laugh heartily over the link before saying, "I will be in touch, call when your forces are in shambles." I say, sarcasm lacing the end of the message.
[John Jr]
In my dream I was in the middle of the battle field leaping from soldier to soldier ripping them limb from limb. I couldn't control myself as I kept it going consuming the blood the poured from their veins. I was feral and couldn't break out of it.

[Ivan]
I hear the alarm and head for my suit as it has been charging since I left the ship earlier.
[Victoria]
John ... John ... I try to get his attention as a representation of me appears in his dream but was intangible and to all but John, invisible. I had my concentration split between working and trying to snap John out of his bad dream.
[John Jr]
The feral me snaps up looking at Victoria. Mentally I screen for her to run but she couldn't hear me as the feral me lunges towards her. I jerk awake covered in cold sweat before the dream continued,
Victoria are you ok?
[Victoria]
I cringe slightly and sigh. Yes I'm fine ... you were having a bad dream and even if you had stayed asleep the image I projected in your mind was intangible so don't worry. That was also when I found something that could be useful. Hmm "Hmm ..."
[John Jr]
I sigh frustratedly and look at the watch noting that it was only increased by a few days. I grip the top of my head with my hand more frustrated than before.
Right... It's just I.... I don't know if I can keep you safe from myself...
[Victoria]
Don't worry I love you and I can take care of myself. If you want you could come rest here unless you need or want privacy. I was actually about to call your sister as I think I found a way to help her.
IC:
[Amanda]
"You don't have to let go of the past... just accept it as it is."

[Stefan]
As the alert goes out, my head snaps up, my alcohol induced haze instantly clearing. Paying for my tab, I contact the PART devision;
{Stefan here. Is my suit ready yet?}
[John Jr]
I love you to Victoria but I don't want you to be in danger because of me.
I stand up heading to take a shower trying to free my mind of the dream.
That's good that you found something that might help Leah.

[Leah]
I remain quiet for a moment still keeping myself close to Amanda. She was right I just didn't want to accept it.

[DM]
{Not just yet. Should be done soon.}
[Victoria]
I know you don't but I can handle myself! Now please try to relax I'm going to try and restore Leah's shapeshifting. I go over to Sylva who starts to show me what the various pieces of equipment do. {Leah ... please come to the Splitter lab ... I think I found a way to restore your ability without you losing control of any others.}
[John Jr]
I wish it was that easy for me to just relax...
I start to shower letting the water pass over while I try to calm my nerves.

[Leah]
{Right... Thank you Victoria... I'll be there shortly...}
I press myself closer to Amanda. "Victoria thinks she has a way to get my shapeshifting powers back... With out loosing my control over my other powers."

For KO from Drac:

Shadow leans back, admitting her. "I am far too tired to want to pry, so tell me what it is you want."

For your diplomat that wanted to speak to Shadow back in thread 1
[Victoria]
John receives a mental sigh. I'll come help you relax when I'm done. What they did to your sister and father is fascinating yet deeply disturbing ... I could spend a good while just studying the logs they kept on the work they did to your father. I'm sorry if that isn't helping ... try thinking of someplace you liked to go to relax ... like an open field hidden from the world or something like that. I learn much of the various pieces of equipment were for while I wait for Leah half wondering if she was bringing Amanda this time.
[John Jr]
I finish showering heading back into the main part of my room fixing the damage that I had done earlier.
I will try.... As for what they did I don't think I want to know right now... I sit down in the center of the room on a small pillow and start to meditate. It tended to help ease my mind doing so,
[Victoria]
Wasn't planning to share the details unless you wanted me to. If you ever want to read them though they are all here and available.
IC:
[Stefan]
{That's fine. I've been fighting with 'just' my enhancements for over 50 years. One more battle isn't going to kill me.}
I reply, heading for the warp pad.

[Amanda]
I nod, gently scratching her back;
"Alright. do you want me to come with you?"