Epilogue RP Thread V

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
So you are gonna threaten to kill them... or promise, Hmm... this could end very badly for Apollo. Good thing he doesn't know about the various mutations. /hurr!

And you my inconspicuous stick in the mud person... is no fun.

Kroger, we talk in DA later about this and see what we can do next to him. :P Like I said, she can always call in a favor. >:3 And personally... we should have done it before Zarkun got back on and I must say... that was the shortest time I saw a drunk !@# manage to get up and fully function or talk or even do anything. Plus... it would be at least a day until he would be ready to do anything. :/

IC: Shade was already with the Assault Fleet. Stationed in one of the ships waiting for take off. The soldiers of the Fleet as well as volunteers were piling up. Suiting up. Arming themselves.
Zark: there was a key word in there. he IS as in they ALREADY removed his armor and he would still be too drunk to wave that sword around and he would have an absolutely terrible headache if he got THAT drunk. Stefan has a proper reason to not be drunk since he is fecking half zerg and has a metabolism like a bullet train (*Cough* he should be dead *Cough*) and I don't want to hear anything about nanites since Apollo does NOT have any. And this ENTIRE maintenance crew have various Mutations so I'd doubt that they don't have at least a couple mechnopaths or other ways of removing the armor.

[Victoria]
I sigh and shake my head. "Perhaps but whatever ... I still won't be giving up." I say before they leave. I look back at the computer and frown my ability to concentrate on this problem pretty much shot. Grumbling to myself I pull up a chair and sit down still messing my hair up with one hand as I try to keep working but find it a losing battle.

[Jake]
I walk up behind Shade. "Hello." I say looking around a bit.
Shade turned around, looking Jake in the eye. "Ah... it's just you. Don't have anything better I presume? After all that's what I'm doing."
[Jake]
"Yeah. I'll do what I can to help for a little bit. But I have my own plans once my business with Polt is done." I meet her eyes.
OOC:
Zarkun, you let Apollo pass out after causing a ruckus on the maintenance/hanger deck. You aught to have known where this was going to go. So deal with it.

IC:
[Amanda]
As the room comes back into focus, I start gently massaging her shoulders;
"Care for a massage?"
I ask.

[Stefan]
Warping back to the Vengeance, I head for the PART hanger.
OOC: Yeah Zark ya did ask for it a bit. I also highly doubt that Apollo's metabolism would cope with that amount of alcohol and aside from that he would be extremely sluggish and dehydrated.

IC:
Several of the women start to use their abilites to neutralize Apollo's and begin to remove his armor. The woman that had approached Stefan earlier stepped forward using her ability to keep Apollo from using his arms or legs to fight them off.
"What's wrong? I would think you would enjoy a crowd of women just eager for you."

[Leah]
I don't even really make a reply aside a moan as I enjoy the gentle massage.
All Shade did was shrug. "You know... we all have plans after this is all over so you aren't entirely alone. I only joined up for now because it was necessary. Don't really have much left and I lived a long life."

{Report in! 10 minutes until departure!}

The voice over the communication system sounded more urgent.
[Ivan]
I report to the necessary area in suit with waiting for further orders/briefing.
[Jake]
"I'm not staying with Plot for this whole little war. In fact I'll likely be off on my own again after this mission." I report in shortly after the order to do so was given.

[Myra]
Daniel and I report in fully armored and armed.

[Victoria]
Too worked up to be of any help to Leah right now I blink to John's room and practically collapse on the couch.
"Tell me... what will you be doing? I'm just curious. It's a wide open universe out there yet we haven't gotten very fair, eh? Still the same old places." Shade had leaned her back against the wall. sighing.
[Jake]
"Big game hunting."
IC:
[Stefan]
Reporting in, I do a quick once over of my gear, making sure everything is in working order.

[Amanda]
Chuckling slightly, I guide us towards the bedroom, still working her shoulders;
"It gets better once I start using my empathics as well.."
I whisper slyly in her ear.
[Leah]
I moan again with her mentioning about it being better with her empathics.

[John Jr]
I open one eye and look at Victoria."Bad day at the office?"
[Victoria]
"You could say that. I ... I think the splitters altered her DNA ... unless I can figure out a way to undo that likely using their own bloody tech ... I'm not sure if she'll be able to shape shift again." I sigh looking a bit depressed and my hair so messy John could see a few of my Protoss psi-tendrils.
"Hunting for what?" Shade asked Jake.
[Jake]
"Splitters mostly."
[John Jr]
I stand up walking over to Victoria sitting down next to her moving her into my arms.
"Well that sounds like progress. Sorta anyway."
[Victoria]
"I guess ... I did find out why she can't ... still doesn't make me feel any better." I snuggle up against him.
[John Jr]
"I'm sure we will find a way." I close my eyes yawning slightly. "Besides, what I am sensing from isn't much disappointment in losing that power. I mean she can now look at people in the eyes with out worrying that they are forced to live their worst memory/nightmare"
IC:
[Amanda]
Guiding Leah to the bed, I sit down behind her;
"All you have to do is relax.. and enjoy the ride..."
I whisper to her as I continue massaging her back. Focusing, I begin empathically working out her stress and frustration, allowing her to relax completely.