Legacy of the Void release date?

General Discussion
I'm not sure where this goes, but yeah straight to the point. When do you guys expect it to come out?
Soon TM. Realistically I expect at the earliest summer of 2015 and at the latest at the summer of 2016 depending on how much they are willing to add to the game.
Why are you even concerned about it at this point? HotS hasn't even been out a year.
09/05/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Raver
Soon TM. Realistically I expect at the earliest summer of 2015 and at the latest at the summer of 2016 depending on how much they are willing to add to the game.

Raver I thought I told you how to TM already!

Soon™
Next year.
09/05/2013 04:34 PMPosted by ScaryScarab

Raver I thought I told you how to TM already!

Soon™

I know, I forgot the number T_T. Refresh my memory!
09/05/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Linkebungu
Why are you even concerned about it at this point? HotS hasn't even been out a year.

The campaign!! I want to play as protoss and kill some Xel Naga a**holes
becouse the life it's to short and pass so fast
09/05/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Linkebungu

becouse the life its so short and pass so fast
Soon (TM).
September 2014
how to do TM sign?
better be soon for the good of all god's creation because I'm knawing on the previous ones like a dog knawing on a bone
12/25/2014 04:33 PMPosted by howard
better be soon for the good of all god's creation because I'm knawing on the previous ones like a dog knawing on a bone

Seeing your post history you really can't wait can you?

Necrobump, by the way, for those of you who care.
I think in early 2016, but I hope the beta happens very soon