So on the topic of death. . .

Joeyray's Bar
It seems people are worried Joey Ray's is 'dying out', however, I feel this is due to the fact that a majority of the role-plays have been going on for a while, and new people feel scared in face of these daunting 20 topic long Cloaked Looves and PRP Bar of Zanonian status, so what I'm offering, is, if people want it, I had a couple new ideas for roleplays that I feel would be interesting and inviting. All up to you though.
We are actually planing on launching other RPs going back to basic lore. We. well a few of us in particular would welcome new comers in. If you would like to pitch the ideas here or in the PRP bar thread please feel free to.
Cloaked Love has been ended for a while now, last I had checked, and the Bar doesn't count as an RP, as its a sort of casual area for the RPers to talk to one another. Pretty much what Lekroger said as well.
Cloaked Love's been dead for some time now. Then what others said.
09/13/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Zarkun
Cloaked Love's been dead for some time now. Then what others said.

To think this place has lacked activity. It's been the same with the story forum for a while.
Feel free to put forth your Ideas.
I was suppose to be waiting for Epilogue to end, but now that things are slowing down, I'm just going to push through and do it.

I'm coming out with my new RP series. It's brand new, no strings or backstories attached. Any newbies, Lurkers, etc are welcome.
I was hoping my thread could continue to receive attention for a little bit...