iPhone Authenticators -- iOS Update Incoming

General Discussion
Aloha, everyone!

In just a few days, Apple will be releasing the latest iOS update, as well as the new iPhone. The upcoming iOS update may cause iPhone Mobile Authenticators to reset. When you update your phone's OS, we recommend taking one of the following precautionary steps:

• Write down your authenticator's Serial Number and Restore Code so that you may restore your authenticator to your phone after the OS update is finished. You may also wish to take a screenshot of this information.

• Temporarily remove the authenticator before updating. Reattach the authenticator again once your iOS update is complete. You can remove the authenticator through our Web Chat option if necessary by visiting the Blizzard Support site and selecting:
    Battle.net >
    I have an issue managing my account >
    I want to remove my authenticator >
    Live chat

If Live Chat shows offline, please refresh the web page and try again.

• Update over Wi-Fi. iPhones that are updated over Wi-Fi rather than via a direct connection to a computer seem to experience fewer accidental resets.
Huzzah!
Thanks for the heads up Kaivax! Upgrading from iOS 5 to iOS 6 didn't break the authenticator, but better to be safe than sorry.
Cool
Will Blizzard update the authenticator when the new iOS is released? If so, will the unupgraded authenticators still work fine?
works with iOS 7 beta :)
Thanks for the heads up!
Dear Blizzard,

I can no longer use your awesome WCS app. I just updated my iOS on my phone and now the app doesn't work. I do not think it is an issue with the authenticator. I can open the app and about 5-7 seconds later it closes on its own. Please provide an update for the app to fix this issue. Thanks for your help!!!

P.S. I deleted and redownloaded the app without success.
Dear Blizzard,

I can no longer use your awesome WCS app. I just updated my iOS on my phone and now the app doesn't work. I do not think it is an issue with the authenticator. I can open the app and about 5-7 seconds later it closes on its own. Please provide an update for the app to fix this issue. Thanks for your help!!!

+1
Dear Blizzard,

+1

Same. Please update before this week of matches gets going.