Technical Support

Feb 5, 2018 CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Vrakthris0 Feb 5, 2018
Aug 16, 2017 Forum Guidelines & Information Welcome to the Technical Support forum for StarCraft Remastered. This forum exists to provide StarCraft Remastered players a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-8pm Pacific, weekdays) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the General Discussion forum. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Eloemaz0 Aug 16, 2017
Apr 28, 2017 Windows 7 Connection Troubleshooting Greetings, We've found some players are unable to connect because TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 is disabled by default on Windows 7. Check that TLS is enabled with this guide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3140245/update-to-enable-tls-1.1-and-tls-1.2-as-a-default-secure-protocols-in-winhttp-in-windows Cheers, Classic GamesPete Stilwell0 Apr 28, 2017
Feb 26 Guidelines/What to do if needing support Hello! My name is Duke, Technical Support MVP. I do not work for Blizzard, but I do work and consult with them as far as their endeavors on and support for the forums go. As a ranking community member I am able to serve you in an official capacity as I have access to lines of communication and lots of experience in helping those in technical need. I assume at some point we will receive a blue tech from Blizzard, but for now I will act as the chief technical assistant to you here. You can also expect to see some of my counterparts here. For assistance, please include: Operating system and basic computer specs. All relevant information pertaining to your situation For simple questions, please write them out thoroughly. I am quite savvy and can assist you in a wide range of technical issues, even those not StarCraft related, though we like to keep things on that topic. I can also speak to speculation and questions you have concerning the remastered edition, as it is not out yet. For issues relating to your account, you must understand that for your own privacy and account security, we can not openly discuss much here on the forums. Should you need help outside of something you think possible to fix without intervention, most of the time you will be directed to create a support ticket. https://us.battle.net/support/en/help For bugs, please see the Bug Report forum section and specify all details and weather or not you can cause it to occur. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/22814093/ Also, google and searching the forums for similar questions usually helps. I will gladly expand this thread later to include common questions and problems should trends begin to appear. Following these simple guidelines (not rules) will help us help you best and in a timely manner. Thanks! ~DukeDuke55 Feb 26
Aug 9 SC and SC:R Installation Guide. In an effort to help folks get Starcraft and Starcraft:Remastered installed and launched, I put this together as a quick checklist. If after going through it all you still have trouble with the install and/or launch, visit this troubleshooting thread for more assistance: [Link removed as page no longer exists. Simply make a new post here in the Tech Support forum] Installing/Updating the Blizzard App In order for the Starcraft install option to appear, the Blizzard App must be updated to the most recent version. If you need to install the Blizzard App, doing so will provide the most recent version. The installer can be downloaded from your account management under Games and Codes>Download Clients: https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/ If you already have the the Blizzard App installed, but there is no SC tab, log out, close the app, reopen and log in. That should prompt it to check for and install updates. If there is an update available, there will be small, blue progress bar that appears under the "Blizzard" menu button in the upper left, and when it finishes, you will be prompted to restart the app. SC:R Advertisment Once the Blizzard App is fully up to date, a new "SC" tab will appear on the left. Click it to jump to the SC page: https://postimg.cc/image/4zbgw58r3/ If this is you first time to the SC page, you will be presented with a large SC:R advertisement. Click the "X" in the upper right to close it and continue: https://postimg.cc/image/z59vaxfnz/ NOTE: The advertisement displays regardless if SC:R has been purchased or not. So if you have, don't worry, just close it out. Installing SC and SC:R NOTE: SC and SC:R are a single game client, that is, both are contained in the download. What determines if the remastered content within is unlocked is whether or not SC:R has been purchased. At this point, those familiar with the Blizzard App will find that from here forward, things work exactly the same as the other Bliz games. But for those who are not familiar, first click on the "Install" button in the bottom left, and then "Start Install" in the next window to start the installation: https://postimg.cc/image/v1rqkru6n/ Once complete, simply click the "Play" button where the "Install" button used to be. Playing Starcraft:Remastered If SC:R has been purchased then the remastered content will be available in-game. Once SC is launched and open, use the F5 key to toggle between the original and remastered content. NOTES: At the time of this post, there is a known issue where the remastered content will spontaneously toggle on and off between sessions. So if the game loads up with the original content, just use F5 to bring the remastered back up. Currently, and it's not known if it's intended or not, in order to access the Remastered content, you must have an active internet connection. UPDATE: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20759205852#post-4Leviathan23 Aug 9
1d OS X: Erratic mouse behaviour in SC:R (Unplayable) Original thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20758488144 . The thread is displaying a "404 Not Found" on the last page (Page 5), so I'm creating this topic to try to revive it. Even since upgrading to High Sierra, I've been experiencing the same mouse issue in SC:R (Mac), and similar mouse issues on all other Blizzard Mac games. They have been totally unplayable for more than a year. I opened a ticket and posted in the forums, to no avail. The games play great on Windows, and used to play great on Mac before High Sierra. I really wish I could play all these great games I payed good money for, in the Mac computer that they are supposed to support... ORIGINAL POST by ZeroGravitas on 08/15/2017: ...Narshil4 1d
2d starcraft map creator how do i get the map i created to show up in the custom maps for starcraft? ps not SC2THEONE0 2d
3d Helping Win7 SC Users Create SC Shortcut in the desktop Right click on SC short cut -> properties -> make sure the target is correct You probably want to install SC under document or somewhere else, instead of program file. Make sure you run SC by right clicking and run as administrator. Do not run SC with battle.net app, unless you need update, that's when you use app. SC should work with Win 7 using this method. Trust me, I've done it multiple times.Core1 3d
3d Help!! I have starcraft installed on another laptop, but this new laptop doesn't have a disk drive to install the cd. Is there anyway to link the two or transfer details from that one? I can provide my information. My account hasn't changed so it should register. Right?MovieDude1 3d
5d The Blizzard Korea doesn't seem to be working at all. A fatal server error has been going on since last week. Check out the contents of the bulletin board below. https://kr.battle.net/forums/ko/starcraft/5018743/ https://kr.battle.net/forums/ko/starcraft/5018744/Legit2 5d
6d Dock keeps disappearing after playing SC on Mac Hi I just got my new Macbook Air 2018(MacOS 10.14.3) a week ago and I've been playing SC since then And today I noticed my dock keeps hiding when I close the SC and get back to the home screen. It's not a critical issue but it annoys me because I have to turn off and on 'Automatically hide and show the dock' option every time after playing SC1. Is there any way to solve this issue?Tsurumaki3 6d
6d Starcraft not starting on windows 7 A friend has been unable to play with me mostly because the game just closes immediatly after opening it. He has tried multiple solutions with no results. Has anyone encounter this problem and tried to solve it? Here are some of his specs and solutions tried: Specs: OS: Windows 7 32-bits Graphic card: Intel HD Graphics Solutions: Reinstalling. Using the explore and repair solution. Renaming the executables and opening them outside battlenet client. Checking every box in the compatibility properties of the executables. Deleting a folder and using the explore and repair option Downloading some .dll All of these solutions were tried with and without administator permissions. All of them led into absolutely nothing happening, a process is opened in the task window but it closes immediatly.Rinso20 6d
6d Game stuck at loading screen I launched the game today for the first time since the remaster was released but for some reason I seem to be stuck at the loading screen right after starting a new campaign. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game but it doesn't seem to have worked. Level editor is working fine.Mamba4 6d
6d Cannot Log into SC BW Error 6:9 Whenever I try to log into Battle.net or even just hit the Login button at the top right of the screen and type in my information it tells me "Please check your network connection and try again. [Error 6:9]. Whenever I try to do it through Facebook it says I need to enable cookies in my browser, but I can't access that browser because it is the in game browser. I have tried going into my modem and forwarding the ports 6112, but it did not change anything. I have also added Starcraft to the safe applications in my firewall.iLoveMyWife45 6d
6d Starcraft Brood war help? I never played the main game all the way through yet...but as for the expansion I want to skip the main game and play it... but when I tried to go through the menu options for brood war..I saw multiplayer and lan connection options only ... I did not see any main campaign options... What do I need to Meet for the requirement to play Brood war? FYI: everything else with the main original remastered starcraft game campaign and starcraft II works peachy...agenthunk5 6d
Mar 7 Starcraft Remastered stopped working I have this problem: I bought the remastered a few weeks ago, and it worked perfectly, but yesterday I tried to play, and the game started and the window appeared, but suddenly it disappeared and the battle.net app put again the play button without putting an error alert or anything. I tried everything, I run the error test, the test found something and it did the bugfix actualization, but when I tried to play I got the same issue. I uninstalled the game and installed it again, but it did not solve anything. All the other games of the battle.net app work perfectly, please help.Colaxo2 Mar 7
Mar 7 intermittent campaign access last post was removed without asking for confirmation. as tittle estates, campaign play has become intermittent. no apparent reason, no error code, to obvious trace of the root cause. i have verified things on my end. things need to be looked at server side. algorithm, piece of code, lack of resource or heavy server load, whatever is responsible for authenticating key is straight up screwing me. i need answers. solutions. whats problem here??????DarcKatana2 Mar 7
Mar 7 5GB on data.00x? I find SC:R takes around 8GB in my SSD, and 5GB from startcraft/data/data/data.00x files. and those big files keep updating. I just wonder: 1,are they necessary? can I delete them? 2, Are they keep increasing?STCTuRtLe2 Mar 7
Mar 6 Prepurchase Skins The option to turn off the remastered skins is greyed out for me, which is strange because I did not have them on before the last patch and I never pre ordered this game. It's pretty annoying since I don't really want to see them in game but now they're stuck. Help!Unco11 Mar 6
Mar 3 Noone cant create a game Noone cant create a game for the last 15 min, guys! Error: failed to advertise the game. connection lost while trying to advertise the game (error 5:9) Can you check what is going on? And yes, read the forum topics and can confirm app is allowed via my firewall.OffenceWins4 Mar 3
Mar 2 Twich prime Twich prime detects that my account is in US when in fact is in Europe and I don't get my loot! Pleas help!SoberJax2 Mar 2
Mar 2 Cant check stats In broodwar I cannot click on icon in top right and see stats or watch replays.PLEASE HELP.FrostyFeet1 Mar 2
Mar 2 Bad Game Data Help, please! I have installed starcraft like 5 times now and i still get this weird bad game data error message. What do i need to do?Dregaris1 Mar 2
Mar 2 Profiles Profiles -Unable to view/edit profile plus unable to view other profiles. How to fix?TPeck1 Mar 2
Mar 2 Remastered can't go fullscreen Constant deleting my post wont fix the problem Due to use gamma option I am choosing fullscreen option. My native resolution is 1920x1200 and game after selecting fullscreen option is going to some weird resolution and giving me black screen (the signal is not going off range) Some time ago fullscreen option when selected was changing my display resolution to 2560x1600 from 1920x1200 and game were displayed. There was no option to force game going with native display resolution. After alt+tab while game was running the display were switching to native resolution and after alt+tab again it was changed to 2560x1600 again. The trick is to run fullscreen starcraft on 2nd lcd monitor (not primery) and forced it by software (ultramon) to move game on primery screen. I am having information that game is running fullcreen on 2nd screen and I am able to use gamma option on primery crt screen. Can You fix this and not making me using 3rd party software to make StarCraft running proper on crt screen?savebroodwar1 Mar 2
Mar 2 Gameplay very slow after update/patch Went to play Starcraft today and as it loaded it said it was updating/installing a new patch. Now I cannot play because the gameplay is very slow and nothing seems to fix it. I've troubleshooted everything I can and I can only assume the reason is the patch/update.DarKWolF2 Mar 2
Mar 2 SC Remastered Single Player Lag Star Craft Remastered Single Player lags to the extent I cannot play. I've played the game for months without issue then suddenly it started. I've tried updating all of my video drivers but now think it's on Blizzard's end.StarCrusader1 Mar 2
Feb 28 DISCONNECT INGAME FROM STARCRAFT DISCONNECT FROM STARCRAFT.. Every 3-6 mins when starting a new game.. I keep getting disconnected from the game when i join up. After 3-6 mins i will get a message saying "you have lost connection to blizzard network". I have done everything you have proposed to me. Flushed DNS, rerouted firewall settings and so on, but nothing seems to help. I am using windows 10, I5, with Nvidia Tec. We have a bond rate on approx. 50 MB upload and 30 MB download so that should not be an issue.. I swtiched to playing starcraft because i was tired of playing League of legends (there is have never had connection issues) Now i have had issues ever since i started.. please helpSuperNinja3 Feb 28
Feb 27 game keeps logging me out I can't stay logged in. This is very strange and the Wifi is working fine.Core1 Feb 27
Feb 25 Starcraft hasn't remastered fully I've had the remastered version for a year now, and it looks great. I can definitely see the difference between the pixelated original and the crips and clear new version. But I've recently watched some online games (professional and amateur) and the graphics are even better! How do I get my version to remaster fully so I get these even better lighting and texture effects? I've checked all the options and I can't see anything. For example there is red glowing lava down the sides of the Zerg hives, I don't have anything like that.Joe1 Feb 25
Feb 25 Ask for an invitation and send an e-mail. I need it very much! Dear Starcraft Community Forum Customer Service, I am Mr. Huang Long, 27, from Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, China. I have a dream come true. I want to have the opportunity to visit and experience the headquarters of Blizzard Entertainment Co., Ltd. in the United States of America. I hope Mr. Duke can help me to convey it. Thank you. An article in the original post was posted in the comprehensive discussion area of the StarCraft Community Plate and wrote my own request and wish message. I hope I can ask for a reversal.GiantDwarf1 Feb 25
Feb 24 Starcraft Remastered reverted to Original SC graphic? I am a Starcraft Remastered user, and been playing it for months and things have been working fine, until 15 mins ago, when I wanted to resume the game. The in-game graphics seemed to have reverted to the original Starcraft graphics. I tried restarting my PC and Battle.net several times, but the problem still persists. Please advice. Thanks.Shoemaker2 Feb 24
Feb 22 Had error and it closed SC 3A6A57F2-8A63-4F20-950A-AFB4100CC4FC this is the error ID fyi. I use Win 8 64bit. Hope this helps.Core1 Feb 22
Feb 20 Transfer game data to new computer I got a new computer to replace my old laptop. I am currently using My Cloud to transfer my stuff from my old computer to my new one. Will that allow me to keep my game progress? If not, how do I transfer my game data from the first Starcraft game to the new computer?GeneralKrang3 Feb 20
Feb 18 Resolution 1680x1050 Greetings. I have a 22 "monitor with native resolution of 1680x1050, and the game runs with 2 vertical black bars. Previously I had a monitor with a resolution of 1600x900 and the game was running without these bars. Is it normal for this resolution to limit the screen space? Thanks in advance.CapitánFuria3 Feb 18
Feb 18 fix for the invisible mouse cursor do you have a fix for the invisible mouse cursor? cant play at all, many many have this issue.Twist3 Feb 18
Feb 16 Lobby Spam Alert Lobbies are being attacked with macros, and the same people continue to re-join using a different username initiating the very same spam. Blizzard must put a limit as to how many accounts can be created per gateway. Example: https://youtu.be/u4yOiIdSLysLifebot4 Feb 16
Feb 15 Menu and in game laggy mess what's going on with this 20+ year old game .. why is it always a laggy/clunky experience while on battle.net and in game ? is there a fix on the horizon ?NoamChomsky0 Feb 15
Feb 14 "No available slots" when hosting saved team melee Since the latest patch I'm unable to join a saved team melee game that both myself and the host were originally in. The error is "Unable to join game, there are no available slots". We tried both hosting, the player slot shows as open but the other is unable to join. This a new bug?Icenine14 Feb 14
Feb 14 Game loads then closes with no error code Game loads then closes running windows 10 laptopTurner3 Feb 14
Feb 11 Old StarCraft Maps - - - I would like to integrate my Old StarCraft and Broodwar Maps into my "Battle Net" online games. If I copy these maps and characters into my "StarCraft" folder what folder should they be placed in so I will see them during Game play ???RustyNail1 Feb 11
Feb 9 Can't select HD Graphics I'm not able to select HD graphics for some reason, they're greyed out for me :(Ibanezgrx10 Feb 9
Feb 8 error when trying to launch starcraft I cannot update starcraft getting this stupid error deleted the game reinstalled same damb issue everyday now error code: BLZBNTBTS0000005D ive tried restarting my computerRizhah2 Feb 8
Feb 7 Battle.net Errors and Racks Hello I am a user who is active in Korea server. There are a lot of ghost users (seemed to connect unconnected users) from recent channel. The Korean executives He does not respond and leaves it here. Secondly, in the early days of the remaster Please revive the function that you were able to use (link) Many IDs on Old Battle.net Tied up. PleaseHello0 Feb 7
Feb 11 Please make new rank of 0.1% in ladder. Please make new rank of 0.1% in ladder. Something like S+ They have to be respected.thanks2 Feb 11
Feb 7 Please make ladder 0.1%. Please make ladder 0.1%. 0.1% is respected.thanks1 Feb 7
Feb 7 Bonjour popup every time I go to multiplayer How do I get rid of the bonjour LAN pop up, given that I refuse to install bonjour? I'd rather not get persuaded into installing it, I just don't want to that's all. Thanks. If I need to include a picture, then let me know but presumebly everyone knows what I'm talking about.hegelian1 Feb 7
Feb 7 Time command result into error 3:23 I have windows 8.1 laptop with intel graphic driver i5-4210M CPU all up to date. I have most of updates. I have the lastest or second latest diagx. I've turn off anti-virus components that will interfere. My specs are: Geforce 920m driver version 417.71 Intel graphic driver i5-4210M CPU @2.60GHz 7.92 RAM 1366 x 768, 60Hz NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE version 3.13.1.30 When any time of day I play Starcraft remastered I like to do "time command" by typing "/time" into the select box to see what time is it. I notice 50% of the time it works and the other 50% it doesn't that result into an error code of 3:23 which is bad command. How is it bad command when it's a existing command? Is there any programs that can interfere to make it a bad command? Restart doesn't help. I didn't try other since this is happening online and seems odd coming from their side.Wise0 Feb 7
Feb 6 No Sound, Windows 10 NOTE: I am just starting to troubleshoot this, so I may have updates as I go. Pre: Sound was working fine for StarCraft Remastered before today. Tests: Rebooting the system had no effect. Hearthstone and other Blizzard games also have no sound. Windows itself has no issue. Browsers have no issue. Games from other developers have no issue. Audio driver is current (per laptop manufacturer) Hypothesis: As the scope is limited to Blizzard games, there may be an issue with the Battle.Net launcher, or another common component. DxDiag Results: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 2/3/2019, 17:58:48 Machine name: THEDRAGON Machine Id: {39DBFC38-2A55-4114-B846-829717A2FC13} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. System Model: GL62M 7RD BIOS: E16J9IMS.31C (type: UEFI) Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8112MB RAM Page File: 4852MB used, 4539MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family DAC type: Internal Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591B&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_04 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 4184 MB Dedicated Memory: 128 MB Shared Memory: 4056 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.580578,0.350109), Green(0.340344,0.560070), Blue(0.155773,0.125500), White Point(0.313977,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: LGD0590 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.020Hz) Output Type: Internal Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdumdim64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd12umd64.dll Driver File Version: 23.20.0016.4849 (English) Driver Version: 23.20.16.4849 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.3 Graphics Preemption: Triangle Compute Preemption: Thread Miracast: Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: N/A Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 10/26/2017 7:00:00 PM, 53357592 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-1A5B-11CF-2365-D831BFC2DA35} Vendor ID: 0x8086 Device ID: 0x591B SubSys ID: 0x11C81462 Revision ID: 0x0004 Driver Strong Name: oem31.inf:5f63e53499417f2d:iKBLD_w10_DS:23.20.16.4849:pci\ven_8086&dev_591b Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Multiview_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVP8_VLD DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_10bit_Profile2 Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 3 MPO Caps: RGB,YUV,BILINEAR,HIGH_FILTER,STRETCH_YUV,STRETCH_RGB,IMMEDIATE,HDR (MPO3) MPO Stretch: 5.000X - 0.334X MPO Media Hints: MPO Formats: YUY2,R16G16B16A16_FLOAT,R10G10B10A2_UNORM,R8G8B8A8_UNORM,B8G8R8A8_UNORM PanelFitter Caps: RGB,YUV,BILINEAR,HIGH_FILTER,STRETCH_YUV,STRETCH_RGB,IMMEDIATE,HDR (MPO3) PanelFitter Stretch: 5.000X - 0.334X Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1050 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Render-Only Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C8D&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 6035 MB Dedicated Memory: 1979 MB Shared Memory: 4056 MB Current Mode: Unknown HDR Support: Unknown Display Topology: Unknown Display Color Space: Unknown Color Primaries: Unknown Display Luminance: Unknown Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 24.21.0013.9901 (English) Driver Version: 24.21.13.9901 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.4 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Discrete Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 8/12/2018 7:00:00 PM, 952504 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: Unknown Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C8D SubSys ID: 0x11C81462 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem48.inf:0f066de34fded2a5:Section192:24.21.13.9901:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c8d&subsys_11c81462 Rank Of Driver: 00D10001 Video Accel: Unknown DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_10bit_Profile2 Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: Unknown DXVA-HD: Unknown DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 0 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_146211D8&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8302 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 11/14/2017 12:00:00 AM, 6038440 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8302 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 12/25/2017 02:22:22, 6038440 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Radio Switch Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0CF2, 0x9010 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303 | Service: i8042prt | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 105984 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 63904 bytes | + Synaptics SMBus TouchPad | Matching Device ID: ACPI\SYN1509 | Upper Filters: SynTP | Service: i8042prt | Driver: SynTP.sys, 8/30/2018 03:57:24, 774736 bytes | Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 8/30/2018 03:57:20, 4093008 bytes | Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 8/30/2018 03:57:24, 4512352 bytes | Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 8/30/2018 03:57:22, 19846224 bytes | Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 8/30/2018 03:57:20, 290384 bytes | Driver: SynCOM.dll, 8/30/2018 03:57:18, 830032 bytes | Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 8/30/2018 03:57:22, 250960 bytes | Driver: SynTPEnhService.exe, 8/30/2018 03:57:22, 399440 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 56728 bytes | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 105984 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 50.4 GB Total Space: 243.3 GB File System: NTFS Model: SAMSUNG MZNLN256HMHQ-00000 -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PMC - A121 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A121&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_31\3&11583659&2&FA Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24FB&SUBSYS_21108086&REV_10\B4D5BDFFFFE3D0D700 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Netwtw04.sys, 19.51.0008.0002 (English), 10/30/2017 01:06:06, 7638536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Netwfw04.dat, 10/30/2017 01:06:06, 13334260 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C8D&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_A1\4&38C1055D&0&0008 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:50:30, 474064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 8/22/2018 23:33:24, 1521964 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:04, 4431960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:06, 101316120 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 12/25/2017 02:21:30, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 8/22/2018 23:50:42, 858568 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:12, 430320 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 8/22/2018 23:33:24, 78136 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:38, 526392 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:52:00, 934400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\OpenCL32.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 8/22/2018 23:52:54, 456984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\OpenCL64.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 8/22/2018 23:52:54, 551944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvlddmkm.sys, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:56, 17213200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nv-vk64.json, 8/22/2018 23:33:22, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvcbl64.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:50:48, 1815096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvd3dumx.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:44, 19333896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:48, 19740344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvdlistx.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:56, 194584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvldumdx.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:06, 952504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvoglv64.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:52:14, 40238408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvrtum64.dll, 8/22/2018 23:52:26, 19923328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvwgf2umx.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:36, 34245120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:44, 35232248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:20, 1566368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:46, 1420288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:48, 629008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:56, 1349584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:58, 1358712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:00, 816384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:28, 4858184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:50:58, 40346984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:34, 17756208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:08, 4354208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:04, 1159104 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 8/22/2018 23:33:24, 44271 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:14, 31251776 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:24, 13733728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nv-vk32.json, 8/22/2018 23:33:22, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvd3dum.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:38, 15891440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:52, 16225456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvdlist.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:56, 169136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvldumd.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:04, 795272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvoglv32.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:52:06, 32495568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvwgf2um.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:28, 28886440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:52, 29960576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:20, 1219640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:46, 1093808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:48, 518656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:56, 1065864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:58, 1071584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:58, 654936 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:26, 4128080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:50:50, 35250512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:50:30, 15170792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.9901 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:06, 3769112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:02, 906616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:08, 25966544 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 (English), 8/23/2018 02:51:20, 11278032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmi.inf_amd64_9cd951c47b0da577\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.01.0077.0000 (English), 8/22/2018 23:52:56, 1056928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6439901.dll, 2.00.0052.0004 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:16, 2004128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6439901.dll, 2.00.0026.0002 (English), 8/22/2018 23:51:16, 1469496 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family LPC Controller (HM175) - A152 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A152&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_31\3&11583659&2&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:49, 18848 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1901&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_05\3&11583659&2&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 21:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_10A1&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_10\FF191AD9309C23FF00 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\L1C63x64.sys, 2.01.0000.0027 (English), 11/21/2017 14:43:12, 162024 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #1 - A110 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A110&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_F1\3&11583659&2&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 21:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591B&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_04\3&11583659&2&10 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdkmd64.sys, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 12485088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd10iumd64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:15, 29368824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd11dxva64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:16, 52227480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd12dxva64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:17, 53050040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd12umd64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 14910520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 213224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdumdim64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 53357592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdail64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 198144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iga64.dll, 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 2112904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igc64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:14, 23697560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdmd64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:19, 4040528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdde64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 420968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd10idpp64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:14, 541832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd12ext64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:17, 57800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxcmrt64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 214248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd10iumd32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:14, 23516184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd11dxva32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:15, 50864472 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd12dxva32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:17, 51669848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd12umd32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 14477720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdumdim32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 51906040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdail32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 171000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 181320 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iga32.dll, 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 1772232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igc32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:14, 19992760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd10idpp32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:14, 515048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdde32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 332744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igd12ext32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:17, 53000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxcmrt32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 182344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdmd32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:19, 3134448 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxs64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 4558 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxo64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 40343 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxc64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 40316 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxg64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 39658 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 40931 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 41296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 39798 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxa64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 1125 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\iglhxa64.cpa, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 2813952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 470568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.01.0001.1017 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 492584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cp_resources.bin, 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 756652 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\difx64.exe, 1.04.0004.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 158760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxDH.dll, 6.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 998912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxDHLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 119296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxDI.dll, 6.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 427520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxDILib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 30208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxLHM.dll, 6.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 2094592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxLHMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 22528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxSDK.exe, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 1138728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxSDKLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 99328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxEM.exe, 6.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 551464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxEMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 27648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\GfxUIEx.exe, 6.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 493096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\Gfxv4_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 899112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\Gfxv4_0.exe.config, 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 935 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\GfxResources.dll, 8.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 5054976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 641024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxCUIServicePS.dll, 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 382464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxCUIService.exe, 6.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 407080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxCPL.cpl, 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 278016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxDTCM.dll, 6.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 205824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxext.exe, 6.15.0010.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 922152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxexps.dll, 6.15.0010.3682 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 55240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\ColorImageEnhancement.wmv, 12/25/2017 02:21:11, 375173 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\ImageStabilization.wmv, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 403671 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\FilmModeDetection.wmv, 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 641530 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCPL.cpl, 12/25/2017 02:21:20, 278016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igfxexps32.dll, 6.15.0010.3682 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 52728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\ig9icd64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 15239672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\ig9icd32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 11544064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igvk64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 9482568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igvk64.json, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 137 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\VulkanRT-EULA.rtf, 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 1469 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0061.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:29, 976616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igvk32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 8421384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igvk32.json, 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 137 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1981 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 12/25/2017 02:21:25, 9788 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 30 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 2.01.0001.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 122000 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 393720 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 12493312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1348608 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 561152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1579548 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 397812 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 588824 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1535772 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 392076 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 592644 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1138048 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 335276 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 533516 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:23, 2393088 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 3.05.0001.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 7520768 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 3.05.0001.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 6605312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 3.05.0001.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 6409208 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.03.2017.0316 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 381944 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.03.2017.0316 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 531968 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 355992 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\clbltfnshared.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1099856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 2.01.0001.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 144648 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\task_executor64.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 489984 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\OclCpuBackend64.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:25, 16561152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1733632 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\cpu_device64.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 745976 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1584076 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.o, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 424096 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 609744 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1539860 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.o, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 409448 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 610212 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 1142820 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.o, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 354312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.rtl, 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 552444 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clang_compiler64.dll, 7.05.0000.0002 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:24, 2984448 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_h8.dll, 3.05.0001.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 7810040 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_e9.dll, 3.05.0001.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 7077880 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_l9.dll, 3.05.0001.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 6882808 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.03.2017.0316 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 489984 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.03.2017.0316 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 663552 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 12/25/2017 02:21:27, 433816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 405504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\common_clang32.dll, 4.03.0000.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:11, 33698816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdfcl32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 682496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdrclclassic32.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:19, 4552704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 531968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\common_clang64.dll, 4.03.0006.0626 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 44914176 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdfcl64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:18, 727032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igdrclclassic64.dll, 23.20.0016.4849 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:19, 5232640 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 10418920 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin32_hw.dll, 1.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 5950464 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_32.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 2612168 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_32.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:23, 2468864 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_32.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 2624328 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_encrypt_32.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 2471176 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_32.cpa, 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 1361159 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_32.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 1125 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_32.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 57143 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_32.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 78413 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_32.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:23, 73221 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_32.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 79777 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\vr360sdk32.dll, 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 616680 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 11221640 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin64_hw.dll, 1.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 6213632 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 3149864 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:23, 2978304 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:23, 3174512 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_encrypt_64.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:22, 2968584 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_64.cpa, 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 1376256 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 1125 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 56359 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 13439 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:23, 13095 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_64.vp, 12/25/2017 02:21:13, 13995 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\vr360sdk64.dll, 12/25/2017 02:21:28, 615656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\igxpco64.dll, 1.03.0025.0000 (English), 12/25/2017 02:21:21, 235008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b99c0edf4a599f95\DisplayAudiox64.cab, 12/25/2017 02:21:12, 599447 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A13A&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_31\3&11583659&2&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.07.0000.1045 (English), 10/17/2017 11:11:44, 206496 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200 v6/7th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 5910 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5910&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_05\3&11583659&2&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #4 - A113 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A113&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_F1\3&11583659&2&E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 21:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A103&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_31\3&11583659&2&B8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 15.09.0000.1015 (English), 10/16/2017 04:08:00, 906240 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family Thermal subsystem - A131 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A131&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_31\3&11583659&2&A2 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A171&SUBSYS_11D81462&REV_31\3&11583659&2&FB Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: Synaptics SMBus Driver Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A123&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_31\3&11583659&2&FC Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Smb_driver_Intel.sys, 19.05.0031.0011 (English), 8/30/2018 03:57:18, 56912 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A12F&SUBSYS_11C81462&REV_31\3&11583659&2&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 434592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 18:33:52, 123576 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17134.0471 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17134.0471 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17134.0471 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17134.0320 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,msvidctl.dll,6.05.17134.0001 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,, PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,, XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Video Encoders: Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 24.21.0013.9901 Intel® Hardware H265 Encoder MFT, {BC10864D-2B34-408F-912A-102B1B867B6C}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 7.17.0009.0015 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.17134.0472 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17134.0523 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17134.0472 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0081 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17134.0407 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableEncoders = 1 EnableDecoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1665196167002742236, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AVGSvc.exe P2: 19.1.4142.0 P3: 10.0.17134.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 2281564750335703061, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: chrome.exe P2: 71.0.3578.98 P3: 10.0.17134.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 1847909321454185274, type 5 Event Name: MoAppHangXProc Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2019.18114.17710.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:App P3: 2019.18114.17710.0 P4: 5c3f716e P5: 5545 P6: 2621504 P7: Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2019.18114.17710.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe P8: praid:runtimebroker07f4358a809ac99a64a67c1 P9: 10.0.17134.1 P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 1227060034100274576, type 5 Event Name: MoBEX Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_42.17134.1.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.17134.523 P4: 5c2b0c7b P5: EdgeContent.dll P6: 11.0.17134.523 P7: b3174662 P8: 00000000000afc7a P9: c0000409 P10: 0000000000000007 +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 1197642895247825828, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AUDIODG.EXE P2: 10.0.17134.471 P3: 7ba55a2a P4: NAHIMICV3apo.dll P5: 10.0.10011.16384 P6: 595e4369 P7: c0000005 P8: 0000000000379f91 P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AUDIODG.EXE P2: 10.0.17134.471 P3: 7ba55a2a P4: NAHIMICV3apo.dll P5: 10.0.10011.16384 P6: 595e4369 P7: c0000005 P8: 0000000000379f91 P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 1197642895247825828, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AUDIODG.EXE P2: 10.0.17134.471 P3: 7ba55a2a P4: NAHIMICV3apo.dll P5: 10.0.10011.16384 P6: 595e4369 P7: c0000005 P8: 0000000000379f91 P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AUDIODG.EXE P2: 10.0.17134.471 P3: 7ba55a2a P4: NAHIMICV3apo.dll P5: 10.0.10011.16384 P6: 595e4369 P7: c0000005 P8: 0000000000379f91 P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 1197642895247825828, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AUDIODG.EXE P2: 10.0.17134.471 P3: 7ba55a2a P4: NAHIMICV3apo.dll P5: 10.0.10011.16384 P6: 595e4369 P7: c0000005 P8: 0000000000379f91 P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AUDIODG.EXE P2: 10.0.17134.471 P3: 7ba55a2a P4: NAHIMICV3apo.dll P5: 10.0.10011.16384 P6: 595e4369 P7: c0000005 P8: 0000000000379f91 P9: P10:Illinger2 Feb 6
Feb 6 In-Game Username already exists about a little more than 10 years ago I used to have the in-game name fairy)L( on USWest and USEast. When I try to create a new username in-game, it says the profile already exists. Is there any way to figure out what email address that in-game name is associated with? Maybe it's one of my old emails but I just can't remember. Would really like the name back lolchu0 Feb 6