Technical Support

Feb 5 CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Vrakthris0 Feb 5
Aug 16 Forum Guidelines & Information Welcome to the Technical Support forum for StarCraft Remastered. This forum exists to provide StarCraft Remastered players a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-8pm Pacific, weekdays) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the General Discussion forum. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Eloemaz0 Aug 16
Apr 28, 2017 Windows 7 Connection Troubleshooting Greetings, We've found some players are unable to connect because TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 is disabled by default on Windows 7. Check that TLS is enabled with this guide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3140245/update-to-enable-tls-1.1-and-tls-1.2-as-a-default-secure-protocols-in-winhttp-in-windows Cheers, Classic GamesPete Stilwell0 Apr 28, 2017
Mar 15 Guidelines/What to do if needing support Hello! My name is Duke, Technical Support MVP. I do not work for Blizzard, but I do work and consult with them as far as their endeavors on and support for the forums go. As a ranking community member I am able to serve you in an official capacity as I have access to lines of communication and lots of experience in helping those in technical need. I assume at some point we will receive a blue tech from Blizzard, but for now I will act as the chief technical assistant to you here. You can also expect to see some of my counterparts here. For assistance, please include: Operating system and basic computer specs. All relevant information pertaining to your situation For simple questions, please write them out thoroughly. I am quite savvy and can assist you in a wide range of technical issues, even those not StarCraft related, though we like to keep things on that topic. I can also speak to speculation and questions you have concerning the remastered edition, as it is not out yet. For issues relating to your account, you must understand that for your own privacy and account security, we can not openly discuss much here on the forums. Should you need help outside of something you think possible to fix without intervention, most of the time you will be directed to create a support ticket. https://us.battle.net/support/en/help For bugs, please see the Bug Report forum section and specify all details and weather or not you can cause it to occur. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/22814093/ Also, google and searching the forums for similar questions usually helps. I will gladly expand this thread later to include common questions and problems should trends begin to appear. Following these simple guidelines (not rules) will help us help you best and in a timely manner. Thanks! ~DukeDuke49 Mar 15
Mar 11 SC and SC:R Installation Guide. In an effort to help folks get Starcraft and Starcraft:Remastered installed and launched, I put this together as a quick checklist. If after going through it all you still have trouble with the install and/or launch, visit this troubleshooting thread for more assistance: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20758517787 Installing/Updating the Blizzard App In order for the Starcraft install option to appear, the Blizzard App must be updated to the most recent version. If you need to install the Blizzard App, doing so will provide the most recent version. The installer can be downloaded from your account management under Games and Codes>Download Clients: https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/ If you already have the the Blizzard App installed, but there is no SC tab, log out, close the app, reopen and log in. That should prompt it to check for and install updates. If there is an update available, there will be small, blue progress bar that appears under the "Blizzard" menu button in the upper left, and when it finishes, you will be prompted to restart the app. SC:R Advertisment Once the Blizzard App is fully up to date, a new "SC" tab will appear on the left. Click it to jump to the SC page: https://postimg.org/image/4zbgw58r3/ If this is you first time to the SC page, you will be presented with a large SC:R advertisement. Click the "X" in the upper right to close it and continue: https://postimg.org/image/z59vaxfnz/ NOTE: The advertisement displays regardless if SC:R has been purchased or not. So if you have, don't worry, just close it out. Installing SC and SC:R NOTE: SC and SC:R are a single game client, that is, both are contained in the download. What determines if the remastered content within is unlocked is whether or not SC:R has been purchased. At this point, those familiar with the Blizzard App will find that from here forward, things work exactly the same as the other Bliz games. But for those who are not familiar, first click on the "Install" button in the bottom left, and then "Start Install" in the next window to start the installation: https://postimg.org/image/v1rqkru6n/ Once complete, simply click the "Play" button where the "Install" button used to be. Playing Starcraft:Remastered If SC:R has been purchased then the remastered content will be available in-game. Once SC is launched and open, use the F5 key to toggle between the original and remastered content. NOTES: At the time of this post, there is a known issue where the remastered content will spontaneously toggle on and off between sessions. So if the game loads up with the original content, just use F5 to bring the remastered back up. Currently, and it's not known if it's intended or not, in order to access the Remastered content, you must have an active internet connection. UPDATE: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20759205852#post-4Leviathan20 Mar 11
6h Can't launch the game Everytime I click the Play button, it will say Launching (game running) , then Playing Now, then it returns into the Play button again. BTW I'm using Windows 7LOLje15 6h
7h My account is in use by someone else Hi can someone please help me.. I am on US-East and recently it keeps saying my CD-Key is being used by someone else, I never ever shared my key with anyone... Blizzard please help.. I just play casually.. but this is so annoying, almost every time i try to play it is in use. This is for my Warcraft 3 account, I cannot find the Classic Forms to post this in.Raynor0 7h
21h Starcraft Remastered Fullscreen - problem Hi, when i choose in option video, Fullscreen my pulpit has black and say ,,wrong frequency'' I can use fullscreen windowed, but i prefer Fullscreen Help, thx :(IIIIIIIIII16 21h
1d (Unofficial) StarCraft Linux Support UPDATE: As of 08/03/2017 StarCraft 1.19.x is broken on Wine. Please follow the following bug report page for a possible fix or an update. https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=43434 ------------------------------------------ OLD STUFF ------------------------------------------ For those who want to play 1.18.x on GNU/Linux, here are some links to help. NOTE: As of 05/16/2017, all required patches to run StarCraft are included to wine-staging release 2.8. If your distro provides a wine-staging 2.8 package (or above), you can simply install that and play the game. Arch Linux: Install the latest wine-staging (2.8 or above) from official repo. $ pacman -S wine-staging Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, Mint: Please check the following website for installing wine-staging on your distro: https://wine-staging.com/installation.html Lutris: https://lutris.net/games/starcraft-anthology/ Play on Linux (POL) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20754367310?page=2#post-22ironblood77 1d
2d Why is bnet so trash that it cant even send /f m consistently? for a fact i know this is a problem, ive encountered it several times. i found this out because i was using /f m to whisper my friend then i watch on his stream that he gets 50% of my messages.... wasn't just one time, was several times over a course of a week or more ive noticed this. great job in 2018 guys, really. also when i use /r to respond to somebody who msgs me i get some error code???? and i dont know if my messages are sending or not? figure it out !@#$ sakescastle1 2d
3d not optimized for mac? message at startup at sign in I get a message that the game is not optimized for my mac - that I have to talk to creators - been playing this game with my sons and grand sons for 20 years - was easier in the old days - love the graphics - I am finding that it is hard to join games.... think its because I am old? lolGrammaBarbie1 3d
3d Sprite animation problem? Okay so on my windows 10 laptop SC:R works just fine, but on my windows 7 laptop, not so much. Using Radeon ATI x1200 graphics card. I don't know exactly how to describe the problem. The colors in the menu screen are all messed up, and the game play is atrocious. The units only appear partially and sometimes show up as black squares or partially invisible. Sometimes I'd see partial death animations, and sometimes what appear to be lines of code. Here is a link to show what I mean. https://youtu.be/VIfc6de20b4 Edit: Drivers are up to date, I've tried running in windowed mode and full-screen, tried running in high color mode(16bit), compatibility mode for Windows 2000, and XP(sp3), run in 256 colors, run in 640x840 screen resolution, disabling desktop composition, disabling scaling in high DPI settings, updating graphics drivers, and even stopping explorer.exe during game play.Sandy3 3d
4d Blurry graphics in HD mode I'm running SC Remastered with all the new HD options enabled aside from real time lighting, which is disabled for me, but the sprites all look really blurry and definitely not as were advertised. The only sprite that's clearly more detailed, even (or especially) after zooming in, is the pre-order command center. See below. http://i.imgur.com/tACShMc.jpg http://i.imgur.com/XgXJVif.jpg (see the contrast between the CC and SCV) And I was expecting something like this (screenshots not mine) - http://imgur.com/a/19QCv None of the options I try solve anything. I'm running Win10 64bit, Intel Core i5-7200U, 2.50GHz, 8,0GB RAM with AMD Radeon R7 M440 in 1920x1080. Any ideas what can be done, since there's no resolution options in the game?Suavek119 4d
5d "out of range" makes game unplayable and computer unusable "out of range" makes game unplayable and computer unusable This is probably caused by being in fullscreen, detecting a false "Max resolution", from my video card, which doesn't actually work in my monitor. There is no way to change this resolution or set the game to windowed mode out of the game itself which is, as stated, undisplayable. Also the "max FPS" self-resets to 100 in the config file, which doesn't make sense witha 60hz standard monitor (frames above 60 are invisible and just a resource drain). Well I guess I don't have to care for this as of now because the game is unplayable. GG (not really)NimoStar1 5d
5d After Win10 Update, SC2 will not launch. So after the latest Win10 Update, my SC2 client will not launch. I've tried reinstalling the game already. Essentially the game will attempt to boot, black screen for 2 seconds, then close itself out. I've tried the selective startup process to no avail. I've also ran the DxDiag(which I'll attach at the bottom of the body of this post. ) I'm hoping there's something that I've missed that you guys could figure out. Best regards. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 5/20/2018, 15:05:47 Machine name: ANDREI-PC Machine Id: {4D821BC6-7ED0-484B-95F2-D69E65218C04} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model: X58A-UD3R BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG (type: BIOS) Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 12288MB RAM Available OS Memory: 12286MB RAM Page File: 8604MB used, 15969MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Sound Tab 4: No problems found. Sound Tab 5: No problems found. Sound Tab 6: No problems found. Sound Tab 7: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_62643842&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 12195 MB Dedicated Memory: 6052 MB Shared Memory: 6143 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Extend Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.653820,0.335461), Green(0.323742,0.611828), Blue(0.153820,0.062023), White Point(0.313977,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Dell S2415H(HDMI) Monitor Model: DELL S2415H Monitor Id: DELA0B5 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HDMI Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 23.21.0013.9077 (English) Driver Version: 23.21.13.9077 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.3 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 1/22/2018 8:00:00 PM, 931584 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5F43-11CF-8778-69421BC2DA35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C03 SubSys ID: 0x62643842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem12.inf:0f066de38c1ebff8:Section118:23.21.13.9077:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c03 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_62643842&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 12195 MB Dedicated Memory: 6052 MB Shared Memory: 6143 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (59Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Extend Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.653820,0.335461), Green(0.323742,0.611828), Blue(0.153820,0.062023), White Point(0.313977,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Dell S2415H(HDMI) Monitor Model: DELL S2415H Monitor Id: DELA0B5 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: DVI Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 23.21.0013.9077 (English) Driver Version: 23.21.13.9077 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.3 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 1/22/2018 8:00:00 PM, 931584 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5F43-11CF-8778-69421BC2DA35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C03 SubSys ID: 0x62643842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem12.inf:0f066de38c1ebff8:Section118:23.21.13.9077:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c03 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_1458A022&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8264 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 10/3/2017 12:00:00 AM, 5995944 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (Steam Streaming Microphone) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: ROOT\SteamStreamingMicrophone Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys Driver Version: () Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 7/28/2017 12:00:00 AM, 40736 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Valve Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: DELL S2415H (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_38426264&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0036.0006 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 12/15/2017 12:00:00 AM, 226760 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: DELL S2415H (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_38426264&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0036.0006 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 12/15/2017 12:00:00 AM, 226760 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_1458A022&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8264 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 10/3/2017 12:00:00 AM, 5995944 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_1458A022&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8264 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 10/3/2017 12:00:00 AM, 5995944 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (Steam Streaming Speakers) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: ROOT\SteamStreamingSpeakers Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: SteamStreamingSpeakers.sys Driver Version: () Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 7/20/2017 12:00:00 AM, 40736 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Valve Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Blue Snowball) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: CMUSBDAC.sys Driver Version: 10.00.0016.9471 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 11/30/2016 06:04:36, 3792904 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Microphone (Steam Streaming Microphone) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys Driver Version: () Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/28/2017 15:51:36, 40736 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Realtek Digital Input (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8264 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 4/1/2018 17:52:36, 5995944 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Blue Snowball Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0D8C, 0x0005 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Ideazon Merc Stealth MM USB Human Interface Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0510 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Ideazon Merc Stealth MM USB Human Interface Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0510 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: SteelSeries Rival 300 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: SteelSeries Rival 300 Gaming Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: SteelSeries Rival 300 Gaming Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A39 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 514464 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 32152 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 168864 bytes | | | +-+ SteelSeries Rival 300 | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 | | | Location: 0000.001a.0002.001.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1038&PID_1710&MI_01 | | | Lower Filters: sshid | | | Service: mshidkmdf | | | Driver: sshid.sys, 1/16/2018 17:57:32, 47944 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 56728 bytes | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 63904 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 | | | Location: 0000.001a.0002.001.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1710 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 63904 bytes | + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A3C | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20 | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 514464 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 32152 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0409, 0x005A | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0004 | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09 | | Service: usbhub | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 514464 bytes | | Driver: usbd.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 32152 bytes | | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0510 | | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0010 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | | Service: usbccgp | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 168864 bytes | | | | | +-+ Ideazon Merc Stealth USB Human Interface Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0510 | | | | Location: 0000.001a.0007.002.003.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1038&PID_0510&MI_00 | | | | Lower Filters: Alpham1 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: Alpham164.sys, 7/23/2007 08:57:04, 52992 bytes | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x0510 | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 40448 bytes | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 63904 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 212.0 GB Total Space: 476.2 GB File System: NTFS Model: MARVELL Raid VD 0 SCSI Disk Device Drive: D: Free Space: 0.1 GB Total Space: 0.1 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST750LX003-1AC154 ATA Device Drive: E: Free Space: 90.4 GB Total Space: 715.3 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST750LX003-1AC154 ATA Device -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 Routing and Protocol Layer Registers Port 0 - 3426 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3426&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&81 Driver: n/a Name: Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_03\4&115A8633&0&0010 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 434592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 123576 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E9 Driver: n/a Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_06\4&525529E&0&00E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.25.0119.2018 (English), 4/1/2018 17:53:39, 1026896 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub I/OxAPIC Interrupt Controller - 342D - 342d Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342D&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&98 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port - 3405 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3405&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3A42 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A42&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 375712 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D1 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F1&SUBSYS_62643842&REV_A1\4&2ABA1BF6&0&0118 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_90\3&13C0B0C5&0&F0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 375712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500 Physical and Link Layer Registers Port 1 - 3427 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3427&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&88 Driver: n/a Name: Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_9128&SUBSYS_B0001458&REV_11\4&33603A3B&0&0008 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mvs91xx.sys, 1.02.0000.1047 (English), 11/23/2016 04:59:30, 334984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mvxxmm.sys, 1.00.0000.1204 (English), 11/23/2016 04:59:30, 15496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mv91xxm.dll, 1.00.0000.0003 (English), 11/23/2016 04:59:30, 36352 bytes Name: JMicron JMB36X Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_B0001458&REV_03\4&A720DC2&0&00E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\jraid.sys, 1.17.0065.0011 (English), 11/23/2016 04:55:53, 123704 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_A1021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3A48 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A48&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 375712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3408 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3408&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 375712 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3A40 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 375712 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&EA Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub GPIO and Scratch Pad Registers - 3422 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3422&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&A1 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D7 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 95648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 412576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 514464 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub System Management Registers - 342E - 342e Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&A0 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D2 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_62643842&REV_A1\4&2ABA1BF6&0&0018 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:28, 464880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 4/1/2018 17:54:14, 1473020 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:28, 4181928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:35, 101308928 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 19952 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:17, 219800 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 144592 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 19760 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:17, 262536 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 171712 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 4/1/2018 17:54:14, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 849392 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 419312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 78094 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 509936 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 918088 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 438768 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 532040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvlddmkm.sys, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:28, 17493824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nv-vk64.json, 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvd3dumx.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:19, 18969472 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:19, 19358800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvinitx.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 197992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumdx.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 931584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvoglshim64.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 173432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvoglv64.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:22, 35404592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvumdshimx.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:23, 577056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvwgf2umx.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:25, 28909824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:26, 29740528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 1126888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 988464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 616240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 740336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 1325384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 1334808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 795928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:14, 4580832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:17, 40269808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:17, 12843496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:17, 4308976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 1134768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 48407 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 618928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:23, 19796336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:23, 13444552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nv-vk32.json, 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvd3dum.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:18, 15591424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 15912784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvinit.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 171896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvldumd.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 774304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvoglshim32.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 145616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvoglv32.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:21, 27975152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvumdshim.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:23, 495352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvwgf2um.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:24, 24473608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:27, 25371952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 1054704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 939832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 506864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 599352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 1043128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 1049480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 635248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:14, 3894304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:16, 35180016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:17, 10900248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:17, 3709424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:20, 885680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:23, 16449872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:23, 11026080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7a39871618b19f06\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0065.0000 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:35, 979288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6439077.dll, 2.00.0049.0004 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:35, 1976120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6439077.dll, 2.00.0026.0002 (English), 4/1/2018 17:54:35, 1673616 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 Physical and Link Layer Registers Port 0 - 3425 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3425&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&80 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 3A20 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A20&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 19360 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 53656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 28568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 194976 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 3A46 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A46&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 375712 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&E8 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500 Routing and Protocol Layer Register Port 1 - 3428 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3428&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&89 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 3 - 340A - 340a Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340A&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&18 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 375712 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&EF Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 95648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 412576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:52, 514464 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3409 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3409&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&10 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 375712 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&D0 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family SMBus Controller - 3A30 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Control Status and RAS Registers - 3423 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3423&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&A2 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 3A26 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A26&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&FD Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 19360 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 53656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 28568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 194976 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10R LPC Interface Controller - 3A16 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A16&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_00\3&13C0B0C5&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 19:33:49, 18848 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 Trusted Execution Technology Registers - 342F - 342f Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&13C0B0C5&0&A8 Driver: n/a Name: JMicron JMB36X Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_B0001458&REV_02\4&238ED369&0&00E1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\jraid.sys, 1.17.0065.0011 (English), 11/23/2016 04:55:53, 123704 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17134.0001 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Blue Snowball),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microphone (Steam Streaming Microphone),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek Digital Input (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Steam Streaming Microphone Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Digital input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MicIn,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Steam Streaming Speakers Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Steam Streaming Speakers Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, Steam Streaming Microphone Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,msvidctl.dll,6.05.17134.0001 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,, PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,, XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Speakers (Steam Streaming Microphone),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: DELL S2415H (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: DELL S2415H (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Speakers (Steam Streaming Speakers),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Speakers (Steam Streaming Microphone),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DELL S2415H (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DELL S2415H (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Speakers (Steam Streaming Speakers),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 HEVCVideoExtension Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.9077 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 HEVCVideoExtensionEncoder Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 EnableVideoProcessors = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 2302498717156480295, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: SC2_x64.exe P2: 4.3.1.65094 P3: 5af63c5d P4: Yolo64.dll_unloaded P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 589bc268 P7: 000000000000450a P8: c0000005 P9: 0000000000000008 P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 2302498717156480295, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: SC2_x64.exe P2: 4.3.1.65094 P3: 5af63c5d P4: Yolo64.dll_unloaded P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 589bc268 P7: 000000000000450a P8: c0000005 P9: 0000000000000008 P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 2302498717156480295, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: SC2_x64.exe P2: 4.3.1.65094 P3: 5af63c5d P4: Yolo64.dll_unloaded P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 589bc268 P7: 000000000000450a P8: c0000005 P9: 0000000000000008 P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 2061640011714202913, type 5 Event Name: BEX Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: CorsairLink4.Service.exe P2: 4.3.0.154 P3: 57c697f6 P4: iertutil.dll_unloaded P5: 11.0.17134.48 P6: caed250c P7: 00076f62 P8: c0000005 P9: 00000008 P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BEX Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: CorsairLink4.Service.exe P2: 4.3.0.154 P3: 57c697f6 P4: iertutil.dll_unloaded P5: 11.0.17134.48 P6: caed250c P7: 00076f62 P8: c0000005 P9: 00000008 P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 2231854230403311639, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: HeroesOfTheStorm_x64.exe P2: 2.32.3.65006 P3: 10.0.17134.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 2302498717156480295, type 5 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: SC2_x64.exe P2: 4.3.1.65094 P3: 5af63c5d P4: Yolo64.dll_unloaded P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 589bc268 P7: 000000000000450a P8: c0000005 P9: 0000000000000008 P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 1942078853469130374, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: PathOfExile_x64.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 5afdf90b P4: StackHash_4bf1 P5: 10.0.17134.1 P6: 207580e2 P7: c0000374 P8: PCH_85_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009AAE4 P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 1507609005576278313, type 5 Event Name: FaultTolerantHeap Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: PathOfExile_x64.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 5AFDF90B P4: ffffbaad P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 1633295855122205355, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: chrome.exe P2: 66.0.3359.181 P3: 10.0.17134.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Rishon2 5d
5d Cloud saves? How do cloud saves work? I don't see any progress on my second PC. You have to create a new ID, it didn't pull any in. Gave it the same name but no saves. A little lost.McD46 5d
6d "bad game data that must be repaired" when I woke up this morning and tried to update the patch I keep getting this error message and now I can't even open the game. no matter what I do I am stuck with this error message that doesn't allow me to open the game. "Starcraft encountered bad game data that must be repaired. Please run the blizzard app to repair the game. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the game" I tried uninstalling and re-installing twice and it didn't help. I removed starcraft from my computer and tried downloading it but I still have the same problem. EDIT: the problem went away. i completely removed BW from my computer and tried reinstalling it in a different folder than usual (i dont know if this did anything or was coincidence) and everything is fine now.xXTamagoXx7 6d
May 19 SC:R Bilinear filtering not working. When I'm trying to switch to SD mode, graphics in the game become unfiltered and toggling bilinear filtering in options menu does nothing. I've even installed old brood war from CDs that I've bought in the past to verify that my vision isn't playing tricks on me. And I can clearly see the difference between filtered(1.16) and unfiltered(1.20) graphics.qed2 May 19
May 19 Problem with Remastered Starcraft Broad War When playing the remastered Starcraft expansion broad war Zerg reign of fire after playing approx. 1minute and 50 seconds it says that I lost and starts over. Tried restarting and logging in again but nothing helps.WildWolf0 May 19
May 19 Game crashing on starup Windows 10 x64 Saw a game update today when I loaded up the blizzard loader.. Now when I hit the play button I get the SC-R loading screen and it stays there. I get unresponsive message, and can't get past this. I tried restarting and scanning game files. I Am running the game in full-screen window modeLabarr5 May 19
May 18 Starcraft Crashes I'm running Starcraft on Windows 10 and it crashes every few minutes. How can I fix that? Is there a patch that works.GiantAxe0 May 18
May 18 Use Map Settings- New Patch Issue Hey Starcraft Community, My friends and I recently just started playing Use Map Settings maps in Starcraft Brood War. Once of the games "WW II Day of Days" worked fine until the latest patch on 5/2/2017. We have tried switching hosts but are pretty certain the new patch messed with the game file. When we start Day of Days, the game lasts about 5 minutes before the game says the German HQ has been destroyed thus ending the game. The spawns for the game are set to timers. My best guess is that the new patch messed with the timer and the game mechanics. The creator of the map is all but untraceable Is there anyone who knows of a possible fix or can help us get this map back to it's former glory? Thanks ahead of time, DrconkshellDrunkPunk2 May 18
May 18 Game Crashes After Entering Match Title basically says it all, but here's a little more detail. At first, I thought it was just on campaign missions as they would crash the game 2-3 second after the field loads whereas starting a custom match it sat for a good 30 seconds before I would back out to try more troubleshooting (thinking the custom match was fine). Well, I finally gave up on the campaign after having the crash happen in every third campaign mission I had unlocked. So, I pulled up a custom match against 7 computers in a FFA on Jungle Rumble. Everything loaded, I started my mining, got my first worker and went to start building, and it crashed. I was playing a while ago (2-3 weeks ago) without issue, the error messages give no information, I can hangout in the game outside of a match without issue, and the repair tool says there is nothing that needs to be fixed. I've tried changing my video settings, but it happens in Windowed, Windowed (Fullscreen), and Fullscreen; without and with FPS capping; and at every resolution I set. I've confirmed my drivers are up-to-date (having not previously updated them since months before I'd last played). Only thing I haven't tried (that I can think of) is reinstalling the game. Any suggestions that would avoid that?AoN8 May 18
May 17 Game is not working The game will load but the in game elements do not respond to commands,Hurtlocker0 May 17
May 17 Adding friends from other regions Hi! When are you going to fix the problem with adding people from other region? I'm from sweden, wich means I'm registered for region EU. We have a canadian in our clan, who is registered to region US. When we try to add him to friendlist it says (something like this) "Friend request send to XXXX in region us", and when he tries to add us, it says the same but "region eu". So none of us gets the friend request. I have lots of friends from US and Asia who plays on euroserver, but I cant add any of them to the friendlist. Please respond!Aginor5 May 17
May 16 Game Adjusting Itself to Windowed Mode Greetings Blizzard Entertainment, I fired up StarCraft: Remastered for the first time since Thursday evening, and an odd bug is happening: Whenever I launch the game, which I have set to "Fullscreen," it immediately adjusts itself to a windowed view. The Remastered loading splash screen pops up in proper Full Screen, and after a few seconds it adjusts itself to windowed. I go to Options>Video, and it still says Fullscreen however. Re-selecting Fullscreen seems to correct it for this play session, but once I Exit the game and re-start it, the issue re-occurs. Note on Friday evening I did update my nVidia Drivers to the current 391.24 version. Any suggestions? Thanks!Juxtapose38 May 16
May 16 Reconnecting to Old Classic Battle.Net account I got a problem on SC Remaster. I'm trying to connect to Battle.Net US East and it doesn't let me reconnect to my old classic Battle.Net account. I try to remake it in the Character Registry but says the name is taken...to make a different name. But I know why it's taken. Because it's my old account ive had for years from before the Remaster. Please help me with this. It doesn't give me the option either...forcing me to make a whole new one.Laguna12120 May 16
May 17 Blizzard's games 64-bit on macOS 10.14 Next release of macOS will require all processes to be 64-bit as 32-bit won't be supported anymore. I already get warnings when starting StarCraft Remastered on macOS 10.13.4 that the game needs to be updated or it will stop working. Hopefully Blizzard has plans to push all of their games to 64-bit.Fallen4 May 17
May 15 Lag on ladder when the same player is close When I host vs. DocHoliday_Alt I can do 24 TR with very little lag. When I stream snipe him, the game adjusts down to 8 TR or 10 TR. We live around 10 miles apart, I don't get why it would be slow on ladder.iopq0 May 15
May 14 Game freezes every few seconds I changed my starcraft settings recently and because of that now, everytime I start up a game (custom/unranked etc) it freezes every few seconds. After freezing every once in a while it goes into the "attempting to reconnect screen", i don't know why this is the case because I have 200+fps in game and no lag. (I've tried scanning and repairing the game/changing the settings back)IamaNinja1 May 14
May 11 "Server connection lost" "You have been logged out" I am getting these error messages after about 5 minutes of logging in to StarCraft Remastered. I've obviously checked if my internet is working while it does this and it does. It happened after my router dropped my connection. Restarting the computer does not fix it, rerunning starcraft does not fix the problemLoGiC98675 May 11
May 11 Map editor trigger bug I'm trying to build a map on the SC I editor (not remastered) but the "conditions" for the triggers can't be chosen. The tab is there but when I click it it disappears. So I can't create any conditions for the triggers nor is the tab available for me to enter. What do I do?Chaigras2 May 11
May 11 Red ping - yet I download at 1 + megabyte per second? need help, forwarded ports in router 6112-6119 - used t be fine last year but now I cant seem to go a game without getting red bars. used to get green. help please.Jimbo1 May 11
May 11 Campaign Editor How do I access the campaign editor in StarCraft remastered?Hurtlocker1 May 11
May 11 About the StarCraft mouse and the keyboard I am a Chinese player. It has been twenty years since I came from StarCraft to Warcraft. StarCraft has a problem that needs to be improved. The operation of the keyboard is larger than that of the mouse. For example, we usually use the keyboard 1, 2, 3 to form a team, when the right mouse button chooses the movement of the troop, it will delay the formation again. Roughly hope to be able to switch quickly in the keyboard just like Warcraft. I hope Blizzard technicians can see this in my post and improve the problem. To put it simply, you use Warcraft's engine and keyboard.酉缘1 May 11
May 10 /time feature broken - please fix! Please fix the /time feature!XLaStStandX0 May 10
May 9 SC:R HD problem Yesterday I activated the key to starcraft - remastered and still can not use HD resolution, in the settings is grey. I did re-install, scan and repair. It's like I have not remastered.Pajlou4 May 9
May 7 Cursor problem Hi i'm having a real pain in the *** with this persistant problem. When i play SC remastered edition, I'm having this issue every time I press a key for ctrl group or just create a unit. As soon as i press any of the key on the keyboard while moving the cursor, the cursor begin to act weird. After 1 or 2 sec the cursor come back normal. It only in hd mode that i'm having this issue when I switch in non hd mode I have no problem what so ever with this issue. I'm using a Razer Death Adder Chroma edition 2017. I tried switching the polling rate of my mouse to 125hz and that did not fix the problem and why would it be that if it work perfectly fine in regular mode even if it not on 125hz poling rate...? I even play with the option in the menu but again when I play in non hd mode I have not to play aroud with anything and it work perfectly fine too so why? So is it only because my material is too old to keep up with this game? I'm playing on a 15inch macbook pro early 2011 edition. Graphic card is an amd radeon hd edition 6400 with 256 mb of vram and my cpu is intel core i7 2.0ghz with 4 core and 8 thread. I just get back to game to see if their was a patch out to fix this issue but it does not seam so. Please help me fix this or at least understand what is happening here! Thank you!GrosKabot0 May 7
May 7 Lag on all servers Hey guys, I just moved to Australia and wanted to play a bit of Starcraft, but I got 1 lag-bar (so totally red) in every single game I join. I'm on a Macbook Pro with highest possible hardware, so plenty of horsepower. I'm running macOS Sierra 10.12.6. I've tried most things by now, but nothing seems to help. I've disabled firewalls and antivirus. I've tried all Battle.net servers. I've pinged the servers by using terminal and it was about 150ms, which should be alright. I've setup port forwarding. I've tried two different connections (my landline, which is 30mbit and 4G). I've closed all programs on my Mac. Not really sure where to go from here? Regardsbigtuna1 May 7
May 7 LATENCY PROBLEM!!! Hi, Due to high latency problem living in New Zealand, I cannot play any games at all as players kick me out of the lobby. Any solutions on how I can play on battlenet without being kicked out due to latency problem?... Please?jemanboy1 May 7
May 7 Is there a way to force the game to run in a specific resolution? Is there a way to force the game to run in a specific resolution? I'm sometimes playing the game (non-remastered) on an old-ish laptop with an i5 with the first generetion of intel integrated graphics, and an external monitor. On this setup the game runs sluggishly compared to 1.16.1 Brood War. I believe the reason may be that the old graphics chip can't cope with the high resolution of my monitor, because the game runs fine when I unplug the monitor and present the game on the low resolution laptop monitor. If i lower the windows resolution before launching the game, Starcraft switches back to the highest possible resolution on launch. I tried launching the game with a shortcut adding "-width 1280 -height 720" to the target, but the Blizzard launcher probably interferes with this method. Any other ideas?nsx1 May 7
May 6 Game won't let me reclaim account name I have used the name "tau" on USW and USE since something like 2004. The accounts existed before RM and the forced migration to Blizz App IDs. I deleted tau on USW a week ago. The game has not allowed me to remake the name since that time. It tells me the profile already exists. I can delete and remake any other name I have attached to this Bnet App ID. I presume that "tau" is not working that way due to some screwup in how deleting and remaking accounts that existed prior to RM works. Please restore my access to the name that the vast majority of people I interact with on bnet know me by.Grace28 May 6
May 6 SC crashed after completed mission SC crashed after completed brood war expansion, terran campaign mission 6, as soon as click on victory button, while loading the stat screen, the game crashed.GSC0 May 6
May 4 How can I play the game without Internet? Since I can't launch Battle.net app without Internet, I can't launch the game. Blizzard, can you add an offline mode for either StarCraft or your app so without Internet, I can still play the game?Unlucky7 May 4
May 4 Error 2:7004 - can't whisper Why does my whisper stop to work every damn night? i get this message: Error: Failed to make initial server connection (Error 2:7004). (Failed to make initial server connection (Error 2:7004)) Then I have to restart starcraft, so annoying.Aginor0 May 4
May 4 Disconnect at start of custom game I get disconnected at start of custom games sometimes. I have played with the same group of people and same map and still get dc at start sometimes. Its unpredictable and I don't know how to reproduce it every time. I have 1GB download speed internet via comcast. I don't have these issues in other online games. Not sure what is causing it or how to further diagnose. Please help want to play!!!Ish8 May 4
May 3 Can't Launch game (windows 10) Every time i go to launch the game, it will say it's running but it won't launch. 5 seconds later the launch button will become clickable again.rFenyx1 May 3
May 2 Cannot Log into SC BW Error 6:9 Whenever I try to log into Battle.net or even just hit the Login button at the top right of the screen and type in my information it tells me "Please check your network connection and try again. [Error 6:9]. Whenever I try to do it through Facebook it says I need to enable cookies in my browser, but I can't access that browser because it is the in game browser. I have tried going into my modem and forwarding the ports 6112, but it did not change anything. I have also added Starcraft to the safe applications in my firewall.iLoveMyWife43 May 2
May 2 Error 6:9 Still Not Working I've flushed the DNS servers. I've configured my Firewall with all TCP and UDP ports. I've tried disabling my antivirus software (Avast). Nothing is working.CrippledDuck162 May 2
May 2 Error 6:9 When I try to login in to my account the game don't let me connect in to it and tell me this; "Please check your network connection and try again. (Error 6:9)" My internet network work perfectly and firewall adrealy setup about averything on my network, I got this error few time, sometime work good or do not work like right now...Dr4k4L2 May 2