Remaster Feature Request Discussion

General Discussion
I personally would love to see a chat log like WC3 had implemented. Anyone else have any Quality of Life/Interface features they'd like to see implemented?
They're already addressing my concerns with the keybindings (I know, kill me, I'm not a purist.) and replay functionality. That and actually letting me connect to USEast would be a step in the right direction- Only reason I stopped playing is that I couldn't connect.
03/27/2017 05:43 AMPosted by Kal
They're already addressing my concerns with the keybindings (I know, kill me, I'm not a purist.) and replay functionality. That and actually letting me connect to USEast would be a step in the right direction- Only reason I stopped playing is that I couldn't connect.
Weird, I never stopped being able to connect, maybe you were gone too long and your account got deactivated due to inactivity? Just a guess, it's why I've had 6 usernames over the years lol
Switched computers, and this one has an issue with the old bnet. I wasted almost a month and a half trying to fix it. The overhaul for the matchmaking should be more than enough to bring me back.
Is there an official statement on whether LAN (UDP) connectivity will remain? matchmaking on BNET is fine, but local LAN play is what I've been doing with my son since he was old enough to play.

I'm not sure if it was West or East but didn't they close all other servers aside from USWest at some point?

03/27/2017 07:17 AMPosted by drakaan
Is there an official statement on whether LAN (UDP) connectivity will remain? matchmaking on BNET is fine, but local LAN play is what I've been doing with my son since he was old enough to play.

Not entirely sure if it's UDP but they did say there would be LAN.

I reinstalled last night, I had to uninstall because I couldn't connect. Reinstalled last night and could connect.
I believe there a strong chance that the editor could see some refitting.
It would also be something I would request.

Keep in mind...
You should still be able to make maps with the alternatives like SCMdraft and Forge.
03/27/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Duke
I believe there a strong chance that the editor could see some refitting.
It would also be something I would request.

Keep in mind...
You should still be able to make maps with the alternatives like SCMdraft and Forge.
Well, that's good news. Any word on if it'll have support for a chat log?