StarCraft 1 Computer A.I. Difficulty

General Discussion
Can someone describe how to actually use the custom AIs described at the AI tournament? A little tutorial would be helpful!

That said - yeah, it would be great if these could be implemented in-game generally so we could all play with them together.
04/22/2017 10:52 PMPosted by DollToucher
It would be good if BW's bots actually executed meta build orders and timings. Then they'd be more useful for practice even if they're not as good as a real player.

Why would u want to practice vs bot if u can just ladder and play vs w.e “meta” you find there
@CloudHead

Computers dont care if they win or lose and that makes me better at beating me.
12/18/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Gidoza
Can someone describe how to actually use the custom AIs described at the AI tournament? A little tutorial would be helpful!

That said - yeah, it would be great if these could be implemented in-game generally so we could all play with them together.

They will integrate it in the client in 2019 (hopefully) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20770517068
04/22/2017 03:55 AMPosted by PattiBoye
Hey :)

I'm one who really likes playing against or with bots in Starcraft multiplayer and single player
Can you make such an option to choose the bots / computer difficulty level and make them even more fun to play? That would mean a lot to me and maybe other players too.

Please add this! :)

Sorry for my bad English.

Ps. hope there is one who answers me.

Who agrees with me?

That's a good idea. I thought of it the same way when I was 11 beating AI once i got the hang of the patterns and timing of the computer. There's harder AI in extra missions of enslaved missions. There's mini games that require players to play and more depending on the game. It's in one of the folders provided by blazzard. Like king of the hill, zerg scorer, and etc.

If you want to select the difficulty of the AI to face Starcraft 2 has that. There won't be an option in sc1 and bw. They have to redesign the game in order to do that.