[Unrealistic demand for change]

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
[bad english speaking giving unimportant news from !@#$posting forum ygosu]
[irate, obscenity-filled rant insisting that SC2 is a dead game, even though it's the wrong site]
07/03/2017 08:23 PMPosted by ChuckMorris
[irate, obscenity-filled rant insisting that SC2 is a dead game, even though it's the wrong site]
[the sole reply with a positive outlook, which is soon to be downvoted into oblivion, then savaged by later posts that accumulate dozens of upvotes each]
[Comment about how this demand for change is so important, it transcends forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20757675702 ]
[The guy below me is an idiot]
[outraged denial of the above accusation]
07/03/2017 08:28 PMPosted by ChuckMorris
07/03/2017 08:23 PMPosted by ChuckMorris
[the sole reply with a positive outlook, which is soon to be downvoted into oblivion, then savaged by later posts that accumulate dozens of upvotes each]

[Angered that someone dared to requote their post]
Holy hell this part of 2017 was a time... and I still don't get how people can't admit that the limitations of this game aren't good or the fact that they will always draw potential players away
Zombie thread, rise from your grave!
[gets jealous of Goldenar at the fact that he's hogging all the fire from the worthless status quo defending trolls on this board]

[ponders how to get back on top of the troll killing heap and decides calling trash posters out by name is the best way]

[makes mention of the fact that StratosTygo has over 10K+ posts and hasn't made one decent suggestion yet]

[pokes DaesLune in the eye and steps on his toes for making a condescending thread that implies anyone who wants to improve Remastered is a fool]

[requests T45 be perma-banned from the forum for implying on page 5 of this tread that he wants Goldenar to be perma-banned merely because he disagrees with what Goldenar is saying. Drop kicks T45 in the groin.]

[sarcastically requests hotkey remapping be removed from Remastered because it's an interface improvement that wasn't in the original Starcraft and that Korean players don't want it and that I have a Professor Xavier like awareness of what every Korean player wants]
[Stating facts as to why this thread should be pinned]
[comment about how this tread generate dopamine in my brain]
[Posts rant about nostalgia, then goes on about the one true esport.]
[Makes some fruitless comment about the lag]
[Makes an obvious trolling post about how C&C>bw, then subtly asks people if they want to play fortnite if they are still reading]
[deluded thread making fun of someone who triggered you, by proposing changes that would clearly make the game better nearly objectively, and prove by statistics]

[followed by deluded argument about how "well the change won't happen so you're wrong"]

[deluded bandwagon fallacy and targeted insults at anyone suggesting a change proven to be good by google trends]
[insert stupid, pointless, no life le-reddit "humor" here with "[]" at the ends to be an NPC]
05/23/2017 02:16 AMPosted by Pete Stilwell
[closes thread in an alternate reality]

[goes on to make a video response to pete stiwell, in which I say he has no passion about the game and just fuels NPCs who think it's not anti-consumer to charge 30$ for better graphics to people who already have the game, and in which I point out he supports NPCs who rely on personal insults/unfunny jokes defending the game, while people arguing for the changes such as removing the 12 unit selection limit use actual arguments]