Feedback Request -- Player Profiles

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
New features are coming to a player's profile including multiplayer statistics, replays, ladder rank, and more.

After you've read through the blog, let us know your thoughts and feelings about these additions. Thank you!
It's...unbelievable.....revolution....
looks so good!!
I'd love to see portraits that are earned via actual challenging achievements.
If you buy SC:RE but then in-client switch to the non-hd graphics version of BW, do you get all the features too aside from non-hd graphics?
Omg, i cannot wait much longer for SC:R! :D
Impressive!
This looks amazing, thanks Blizzard! =)
I still haven't unlocked all the Starcraft 2 portraits. I've got to get moving!
05/26/2017 01:53 PMPosted by Candy
If you buy SC:RE but then in-client switch to the non-hd graphics version of BW, do you get all the features too aside from non-hd graphics?

Remastered users ONLY have the HD graphics.Every other thing that gets added or changed will be the same for HD or SD users.
Initial reaction: Looks fantastic. Far exceeded my expectations.

One immediate suggestion that comes to mind is allowing replays to be filtered. Some filter options that come to mind are: Player Race (defaults to most played), Opponent Race, and Map.

I did have a couple questions as well:

1.) The statistics page shows a breakdown for each race, which I love. Will automated matchmaking keep separate MMR values for each race? My Terran certainly isn't as good as my Zerg.

2.) Are automated tournaments on your radar? There's nothing in the statistics / profile page for it. I loved the automated tournaments in WC3 and the profile icons associated with them, even if I was pretty terrible at the game at the time.
OMG, this is amazing!!
i love it gj blizz

we have 8/8 updates whats next :o
Guys this looks really great; far exceeded my expectations. I really like the tab with race statistics and average APM. Tabs look clean and everything seem to be in the right place. Great, great work.
Looks really good. Couldn't ask for anything else, honestly. I think you guys nailed it.
BLIZZLORD OMG, THIS IS AMAZING TY FOR DIS SCREW SC2.
say who you are frosty
DOPE! But someone forgot to click on VIEW MATCH STATS. Good Job guys, I have nothing to ask for right now. This looks and is beyond my expectations.
So is this really the last of the "unlockable" updates on the homepage?
Judging from screenshot it looks good, though I have to see it in the game itself to really like or dislike it.
Anyway, what I already dislike is "Bronze" ranking (as seen on one of the screenshots), this is way too much sc2. Why not stick to iCCup and Fish ranking letters like F to A (and S for the best 30 players or so)?