General Discussion
no, stupid is perfectly apt. if you can't see the p0rn until after you click it. how can i just "not click the game" ?

Do you honestly have a child?

You mentioned earlier that the host is AFK, which means the game he hosted is under the same NAME.
cry boy music
06/05/2017 01:32 PMPosted by NiceRNG
no, stupid is perfectly apt. if you can't see the p0rn until after you click it. how can i just "not click the game" ?

Do you honestly have a child?

You mentioned earlier that the host is AFK, which means the game he hosted is under the same NAME.

yes, that's why i care about so much. now isn't a problem...i can easily avoid it now...the problem is the FUTURE. there is no way to avoid it.
yes, that's why i care about so much. now isn't a problem...i can easily avoid it now...the problem is the FUTURE. there is no way to avoid it.

Is your child next to you watching the screen 24/7? This P0rn issue is not a common issue. If you're so frightened about it, add the person who is displaying the p0rn to your friends list. Then avoid the games he hosts by /f list.
or how about blizz just bans the people doing it and that way nobody has to be subject to it
06/05/2017 01:38 PMPosted by StaticNine
or how about blizz just bans the people doing it and that way nobody has to be subject to it

Contact Blizzard directly, they are not here on these forums all the time.
my first post explains that i tried.
06/05/2017 01:39 PMPosted by StaticNine

It states you went to their help system. Call them if you're so concerned.

If you're so hard pressed on this funny issue go to Blizzard's Head Quarters yourself and complain.
06/05/2017 01:42 PMPosted by NiceRNG
06/05/2017 01:39 PMPosted by StaticNine

It states you went to their help system. Call them if you're so concerned.

If you're so hard pressed on this funny issue go to Blizzard's Head Quarters yourself and complain.

funny issue? clearly u have no children.
funny issue? clearly u have no children.

I'm 35, married and do have one. It's a funny issue because of how stupid you are, but my chit chat ends here. I'm amazed that I've used my time to respond to someone as brainless as you are.
it's also super annoying because it combines a pet peeve of mine: hosts going afk in games for hours. there are less than a dozen games listed and this d-bag is one of them.
Bnet1.0 is the old lands.

Travel at your own risk, govern yourself.

So no, he won't be banned, it's unlikely. The most you can do is ban him from your own games, play innocent and hope your kid didn't see it (while he watches pools of marine blood) and move to the next game.

Might change when SC:R truly rolls around, but I wouldn't count on it.

06/05/2017 01:38 PMPosted by StaticNine

Fun part is that he can just create a new account and repeat, since B.net 1.0 doesn't use dedicated accounts, and you can make as many as you want.
NiceRNG, why are you trolling a concerned father so hard? I'm a grown a$$ man and i don't wanna see that.
good, u have offered nothing useful and have forced me to repeat myself because you have a big problem with reading comprehension. also pretty sure ur lying about having children because u actually compared starcraft violence to graphic gay p0rn. maybe ur not lying and ur just THAT stupid.
34 posts in one hour. That's got to be a record or something.

And I can see your point, guy with kid. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt banning the guy will do anything- he could make another account easily, and it'd mandate a team hired by Blizzard.

I'd instead cite this as a reason to push for having the option to disable map previews.

06/05/2017 01:47 PMPosted by StaticNine
good, u have offered nothing useful and have forced me to repeat myself because you have a big problem with reading comprehension. also pretty sure ur lying about having children because u actually compared starcraft violence to graphic gay p0rn. maybe ur not lying and ur just THAT stupid.

Don't be a *!#%%@!*. Ad hominem attacks only help you get off, and does nothing productive.
Good old trolls when you join a fun custom game to find it is a troll !@#$ map preview...

[quote]Does P0rn terrify you?

Well... Not "Terrify" but... Suddenly getting a child p0rn preview image right into your face when you are joining a custom game while having someone else with you in the room ain't a pleasant one I tell you.
06/05/2017 01:47 PMPosted by StaticNine

I clearly gave you common sense solutions multiple times throughout this pathetic conversation. You yourself seem to have a huge issue in comprehension of directions, and why would I lie? I'd send pictures, but I don't know you and why would I have to prove myself to someone like you?

In the end, I did enjoy trolling him, whoever posted above.

Don't be a *!#%%@!*. Ad hominem attacks only help you get off, and does nothing productive.

yeah i definitely agree. it was just infuriating how from the very start he sided with the guy who clearly was in the wrong and made it seem that i was being unreasonable.
i also figured it would bait him to respond again even though he said he was done. typical troll.