Prepurchase available

General Discussion
And its really cheap (14.99 $)! I was expecting a minimum of 20-29 euros :S :O \ :D/
Same, but I think that's something to be happy about you know :o
Yeah, also skins for our town halls o.o

I guess I'm going to give the game some time outside campaign.
Just ordered it. I have to say, i'm very happy that Blizzard made it so cheap, and took their time making the game as it should be and not rushing to release it.
06/29/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Zephyn
Yeah, also skins for our town halls o.o

And they look lovely! So excited, buying as soon as I get home
Pleasantly surprised at the price! Very easy decision to pre-order. Thanks Blizz <3
StarCraft® Remastered will release by the end of August 2017
They didn't milk it, and that's amazing! Maximum amount of players will now buy it, plus the free version is free. I was saying all along that it will be 14.99 minimum, but more if they milk it. Blizzard totally made the right decision, because they will get maximum profits from that price.
IT'S HAPPENING, OMG IT'S HAPPENING.
06/29/2017 06:46 PMPosted by Thandrend
IT'S HAPPENING, OMG IT'S HAPPENING.

*Fap fap fap, fap*

*fap*

*Hand dislodges*

*Fap fap... *
Done!
HOLY S####!!?? ONLY $15,I was willing to pay $30!!

What's the catch? Am I still going to be stuck with the old cinematics?
Is there going to be physical collectors edition (in a special box) for a little more?
Hmmm Lotv for $19.99 or SC:R for $14.99. I am surprised they aren't charging $29.99+ for this. There must be a catch here.
Unfortunately, even as a massive StarCraft fan, I won't be buying this until I see solid evidence that the single player/story mode campaigns have been unaltered. After the retcons of StarCraft 2, I swore no more money on StarCraft products. I'll watch a "Let's Play" on Youtube first, to confirm that my beloved original StarCraft and Brood War story is still the same.
If its still 15 bucks at release i'm dropping that stack in a heart beat (I don't do preorders ever)

I had no idea it was going to be that cheap, hot damn!
No brainer pre order

Not like I haven't played this game before
For those that do play Starcraft II, it should be noted that you get the portraits right away(as well as the Stukov co-op commander if you don't own him already).
Microtransactions are most likely inside the game, that's why they're selling decade old, although remastered, game this cheap.
06/29/2017 09:15 PMPosted by HyperTurtle
For those that do play Starcraft II, it should be noted that you get the portraits right away(as well as the Stukov co-op commander if you don't own him already).

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH what? It said nothing about portraits. I WANT PORTRAITS.