Vote for your favorite fan-made Portrait!

General Discussion
1 2 3 14 Next
We recently revealed the finalists for the StarCraft: Remastered Portrait Contest.

Once you've reviewed the finalists, we encourage you to vote for your favorite in the poll below! This poll will conclude at 11:59 p.m. PDT on Monday, September 4 2017.

Good luck to all of our finalists, and please note that the results will not be revealed until the contest concludes!
Which fan-made StarCraft: Remastered Portrait is your favorite?
Poll ended on Sep 5
i'm between Ursadon Marine and "a ragged claw"
Hello Blizzard, first of all thanks for making this :)

I've also sent a portrait but sadly it's not among the finalists...
Thats why I just wanted to know following:
Did you ever received it? Did you sent confirmation e-mails to the submitters? Because I got none.

I just want to know if it was really up in a fight with the others and lost it, or if it failed in pathfinding and never even reached the battleground (which is a common thing in Broodwar... :P )
Baneling in broodwar hehehe no thx "Banebust"
Ursadon Marine cool :)
I love "A Ragged Claw" and "Dragoon Fishbowl".

They both capture the aesthetic of Brood War and I would absolutely love for these to be placed in the game.

It kills me that I have to choose, but my vote is going to go to "A Ragged Claw" for just nailing the look. Both are absolutely magnificent.

I also like "SO BLOODY REAL!" for its color and composition.
A ragged claw captures the mood of SC:BW really well. Dragoon fishbowl and Dark Archon are nice as well.
The Merge is cool. I am gonna vote for it
A lot of these are really good, props to all the artists! :D
08/28/2017 06:39 PMPosted by PhilipJayFry
Hello Blizzard, first of all thanks for making this :)

I've also sent a portrait but sadly it's not among the finalists...
Thats why I just wanted to know following:
Did you ever received it? Did you sent confirmation e-mails to the submitters? Because I got none.

I just want to know if it was really up in a fight with the others and lost it, or if it failed in pathfinding and never even reached the battleground (which is a common thing in Broodwar... :P )

Same deal :c
The poll system is still buggy.

• There was no feedback or confirmation that my vote has been submitted until I reloaded the page.
  • After reloading the page, the button to see the poll results is gone.
08/28/2017 07:30 PMPosted by Host

• There was no feedback or confirmation that my vote has been submitted until I reloaded the page.

I'm having the same issue :( I was curious which one was winning...
08/28/2017 07:38 PMPosted by Warlock
08/28/2017 07:30 PMPosted by Host

I'm having the same issue :( I was curious which one was winning...

Yup, same issue here, not sure if my vote went in.
The pizza one tells a funny story, its got my vote.
I voted for SO BLOODY REAL! (or at least I hope I did, it kinda borked up while I was voting)... Lots of nice stuff, but I really liked the design of that one...
Seriously, are these all? No new Aldaris portrait?
I can't imagine the ones like RETRO Sector Medic really get into the game.

Is this an art fair or something aiming for improvement of the game???

So disappointed.
With so many bugs in the game, you are still holding this art fair for entertainment.
Man, half of these suck. I should have entered.
We can only choose one? T_T

I'm not sure which to pick, but these are easily the best:

Ragged Claw, Battle Hardened Kerri, Dragoon Fishbowl, Dwarf Protocol, The Merge and Ursadon Marine.
A Ragged Claw looked the best to me. I thought this was going to be more of a "fans take" on the remastered portraits.

In any case, I'd still like another remake of the Aldaris and Zergling portraits.
Lurker Birth.