Enslavers Dark Vengeance: Hung Jury

Campaign Discussion
I am stuck something shocking on this map.

I can take the first white installation to the top, and take out the second installation from there (usually using reaver dragoons), but I don't have the breathing room to take the red base and usually mine out.

I struggle against the massive BC/Wraith swarms - the siege tank / marine swarm I can deal with with a few hidden reavers here and there.

Any tips are welcome.
You can save the buildings outside of your base right from the beginning, and then just mass Zealots/Goons and keep expanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmzkgsWSMFI&index=5&list=PLINolSLvvsIVH70mMu4iRVvjGxPwa2Sea
Basically fortify the island you're on. Then expand aggressively while constantly building Gateway units and maybe Carriers. A couple Arbiters can be helpful too for Statis and Recall.
11/05/2017 03:55 PMPosted by CruelAngel
You can save the buildings outside of your base right from the beginning, and then just mass Zealots/Goons and keep expanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmzkgsWSMFI&index=5&list=PLINolSLvvsIVH70mMu4iRVvjGxPwa2Sea

Thanks, I'll give that okay. Aggressive expansions and save the base at the start. I'll watch the rest of your video to see how you go with defence.

Thanks for the help.

11/06/2017 02:10 PMPosted by HyperTurtle
Basically fortify the island you're on. Then expand aggressively while constantly building Gateway units and maybe Carriers. A couple Arbiters can be helpful too for Statis and Recall.

I gave that a go but not to much luck. I might just be too slow though, I have been resource capped once or twice.
Aggressive expansions and save the base at the start.

I would suggest don't be too aggressive. For some missions, you have to be aggressive, but for the majority of the missions, you don't want to push out when you don't have enough forces. Most of the time people having trouble with a mission simply because they didn't turtle enough. With that being said, you still don't want to push out too late or the game will be more difficult as time goes by.