TURN RATE SOLUTION

General Discussion
Just add a turn rate setting button in the ranked game mode.
On map selection panel, add the turn rate setting so that if you want TR 8, you will have the opponent who has TR 8. If you want the opponent who has TR 16, you will have.
It will solve everything.
If you say "no!! Only TR8!! I have lags in game and also I wanna play with evey player!!", then you are just a selfish motherf**ker.
Maybe you shouldnt post a ''solution'' when you dont have a clue what you are talking about.
I agree with the Turn Rate slider in private games before game launch, the problem is that Turn Rate is not something you can change when in game, but it can be adjusted before game starts.

The only posible solution is a system that searches the "Lowest Turn Rate" between 2 playing people, and this can only be known if both players have a "Latency Profile", which can only be kown also by doing some test games and uploading both player information and making some math.

Waht is Blizzard doing?, they are pushing Turn Rate 16, then changing to 10, and PERIOD, they are not doing any adjustable Turn Rate algorithm, they just wont. I hate saying this, and i endanger my account every time i said something negative on Blizzard, either my threads get deleted, my comments, or my account suspended. But the only solution and i will say it over and over again i see this threads and comments is a "Player Latency Profile System".
Why don't we make the Turn rate dynamic? when the connection isn't great, it will drop to 8, when better 12-16
09/17/2017 05:54 PMPosted by PheoNIX
Why don't we make the Turn rate dynamic? when the connection isn't great, it will drop to 8, when better 12-16

Yes indeed that is the logical solution, you need to know both player quality of connection, and that can only be achived by very smart and well done testing and such...

What Blizzard is doing is giving us Turn Rate 16 for a few weeks, then it will change it to Turn Rate 10, and most poeple will be hapy with it, closing that chapter of Remastered forever. An adjustable Turn Rate is the most neat solution there is, but most of uss will be ok with the Turn Rate being 10, and korea 12.
this is a terrible solution lol
09/16/2017 07:18 PMPosted by BreadJ
Just add a turn rate setting button in the ranked game mode.
On map selection panel, add the turn rate setting so that if you want TR 8, you will have the opponent who has TR 8. If you want the opponent who has TR 16, you will have.
It will solve everything.
If you say "no!! Only TR8!! I have lags in game and also I wanna play with evey player!!", then you are just a selfish motherf**ker.

it splits a small community in 16 parts ... sounds horrible
the solution is like ur manners ... horrible

easy solution would be to check servers of both players if different servers 8 same server 12 done