SCR and BlizzCon 2017

General Discussion
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders and Executors,

BlizzCon is just around the corner and we wanted to give you an update on the SCR presence for the show. We are very much looking forward to it!

SCR will be on the show floor, and a good chunk of the Classic Games team will be working it. Please stop by and say hello. Additionally, there will be a special SCR panel for attendees and Virtual Ticket holders.

Beyond BlizzCon we have quite a bit of content to tackle, and we look forward to working with you all.

Cheers,
Classic Games
Will there be any announcements on what Blizzard plans to do with SCR in the future (potential tourneys/leagues etc.)?
We don't plan on making any major announcements at BlizzCon. However, the panel will touch on a number of topics!

Also, we intend to start producing video community updates.

-Matt
You mean there wouldn't be any SCR major updates before BlizzCon??
09/29/2017 03:04 PMPosted by Ratatui
You mean there wouldn't be any SCR major updates before BlizzCon??

:(
I won't be able to attend, but thanks for staying in touch with us Matt.
09/29/2017 03:02 PMPosted by Matt Sherman

Giggity
Good to know. I look forward to the panel.

Also, with neither the Classic Team or the Diablo Team making any new announcements I'd advise against holding your breath for Diablo II Remastered to be announced this year.
as a matter of fact i already have a ticket as i always do, interesting right?

"Hey guys, this is Matt from the SCR team..."

Will we get an Epic Rap Battle between Jeff Kaplan from Overwatch Team and Matt Sherman from Classic Games Team?
no tournament for SC:R? :(
This is great, thank you for all the work and this honestly is probably the only thing I'm now looking forward to in the BlizzCon news.

I hope the Classic Team gives Blizzard as whole some energy to start looking closely into what their loyal fanbase really wants because I'm holding out for a good sequel to Diablo 2 one day. The SCR project has given me hope that there's talent that cares about the franchise's.
Will you guys also be discussing Wc3 and D2? Or will it my SC:R only?

nice, looking forward to it
RIP Blizzcon dreams for BW!
Honestly when they will start knowing that their mainstream SC2 is dead and replace that stupid game with Remastered? Jeez how blind ppl are today.
Also, we intend to start producing video community updates

That's a great news
09/29/2017 04:44 PMPosted by Garn

Will we get an Epic Rap Battle between Jeff Kaplan from Overwatch Team and Matt Sherman from Classic Games Team?

Ben Brode - ARTHAS :)
We don't plan on making any major announcements at BlizzCon. However, the panel will touch on a number of topics!

-Matt

Any plans to make clan ladder ? Or at least a teaser/running beta feature to test and implement it ? To promote clans and team confrontations, livestreams, inner cyber coffee championships, etc.
09/30/2017 08:30 PMPosted by PardalBR

-Matt

Any plans to make clan ladder ? Or at least a teaser/running beta feature to test and implement it ? To promote clans and team confrontations, livestreams, inner cyber coffee championships, etc.

1 thing that would be neat to have is a stream spotlight like the other blizz games have, give ppl in the community a bit of exposure!