Sc Hacks

General Discussion
I have been having an issue with other players hacking recently. Can you guys provide us a hack detector? Thank you.
I had burrowed units, and the terran stopped just outside of them, scanned and killed. no possible way they could have known. As well as a protoss having 2 gates 3 pylons a forge and 2 cannons and 3 zealots when my first 6 lings popped up doing a 10 pool.
If you had your burrowed units in a common location (lurkers beside a bridge, ramp, etc.), then it's normal to scan before moving into chokes against Zerg, or if he's simply pushing out far and doesn't want to risk losing his units to stupid stuff.

Did you watch the replay against Protoss to determine that he really was cheating? You'd see it in his mineral counts and such.
no i was too salty and exited the program... the burrowed units were on his walking path from his base to mine, nothing special. normally you would scan the ramps or choke points, but mine were just in the middle of no where between my base and his. just a dozen lings with speed waiting for him to pass them, so i could run into his base.
in the protoss game it was 2v2 and my partner protoss with several hundred games under his belt didnt even have half the stuff he did, he was questioning it as well.
you would think with starcraft remastered it would have fixed all these hacks out there... but apparently not. i may as well hop on the hack train since most of uswest and useast hack.
You can use wlauncher if you're really paranoid about hacks, but the more likely answer is that you got pwned, plain and simple.
ive downloaded wlauncher but it says error in korean when i try to run it. know of an english site with instructions?

10/18/2017 02:54 PMPosted by InkedChemist
You can use wlauncher if you're really paranoid about hacks, but the more likely answer is that you got pwned, plain and simple.
Replays or it didn't happen.
How long have you been playing this game?
u got rekt m8 gr8 b8 i r8 8/8
And where would I post about backstabbers?
10/18/2017 02:39 PMPosted by FatBastard
you would think with starcraft remastered it would have fixed all these hacks out there... but apparently not. i may as well hop on the hack train since most of uswest and useast hack.

there is a reason why bw had no ladder for the longest time even in arcade hackers where running a riot. I'm having smiliar issues one kid had 3 gate 3 goon and a zelot 3 mins in something like that isn't possible I'm watching my timers closely and I haven't be able to get ahead of them at all the worst I saw was an already freelo zerg who had 6 sunkens no miners at the seconda !@#$ ton of lings and hydras started about 5 mins in.

again he had no miners at his second.

if he hadn't had all those lings I would have understood but that number of ling with that many sunken and 2-3 hatcheries as well as lurkers and hydras 6 mins in? I'm calling bull%^-* and shenningans the only reason I had that many rines and fire bats was because I one based barebones rushed with no tech up
10/18/2017 04:45 PMPosted by BALO

I'm saving my replays now cuase of people like you its a shame there isn't a way to open them like there used to be with the blizzard bulleten there so now I gotta look that up

I got a legit map hack replay unless widow mines are bugged ill post it and show you
10/20/2017 10:37 PMPosted by zaneyalgir

I got a legit map hack replay unless widow mines are bugged ill post it and show you

No you don’t. Spider mines can attack cloaked, non hovering, units even without detection. This has always been a feature of them.
Post your replays of these "hacks" here:

bwreplays.com
10/18/2017 02:21 PMPosted by FatBastard
I have been having an issue with other players hacking recently. Can you guys provide us a hack detector? Thank you.

You're just bad, calm down lul
why are people here acting like hacks are not a thing?
Are you too young to have played sc originally?

Map hacks and even disc hacks were a HUGE problem, I hoped in 2017 blizz would actually do something about it but I guess its just as bad again...
there is only one map hack for remaster
won soon chul has blocked it with wLauncher

use that if you truly worry.