Patch 1.21.0

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
"we have added an option while creating a game that allows players to adjust the CCMU limits back to their original limitations."

Where can I edit that? I cannot see that options.
12/07/2017 05:19 PMPosted by Franco
"we have added an option while creating a game that allows players to adjust the CCMU limits back to their original limitations."

When you create a game there is an option for Unit Limits.
12/07/2017 05:34 PMPosted by Matt Sherman
12/07/2017 05:19 PMPosted by Franco

When you create a game there is an option for Unit Limits.

I can find that on online games, but LAN? single player?
12/07/2017 04:53 PMPosted by Grace
These are some great changes but please give us an option to turn off the |EN that shows up to the right of the chat input when typing (presumably shows CN or JP or whatever for other languages). I find it very distracting, and I'm not sure what its point is.

More important i think the every chat message should have a small "border" sometimes you simply cant read because the letters are over lets say a mineral patch.

Contrast for the chat and server messages during game
For LAN and single player, the CCMU limits are on extended by default.
I've said it and I'll say it again. Blizzard cares about the game and the community. They do. What we all need is patience in this life. Some things take longer than expected. They communicate to us through their work. We should all appreciate that work.

Good job and keep it up! :)
12/07/2017 05:13 PMPosted by kadaj29
Fantastic update. Played a little on US West to check things out.

It's funny. For all the !@#$%ing about lag people have been doing... it sure looks like nearly nobody has their ports open when hosting. Maybe now people will realize that they should be doing that. It would cut down on at least some of that.

Thats exactly the point, i had no idea that 80% of the games where using proxy...
12/07/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Matt Sherman
Turn-Rate

We have updated our turn rate algorithm to be smarter and better than ever. The new system is more meticulous at determining if the turn rate needs to be lowered and will even increase it.

2 questions..

1)
Why is Turn Rate not available on Private games, or custom games? does it uses server time? if so, could you provide a local version of DTR (Dynamic Turn Rate), meaning that i will run even when disconnected from Btnet?. If the answer is no... it does not uses any server time then... why is not available on Custom games?.

2)
Can you DEVS or FORUM people, create a Pinned Thread called something like "Open Port Instruction", with a video?, so people an open it, i had 0 idea that 80% of the people where using proxy.

I know that opening a port does not guarantee better connection, just mention that the connection might be more stable, also step 1) Contact you ISP.
Thank you so much! For the CCMU limit, may I ask roughly how much more are extended?
12/07/2017 05:40 PMPosted by ShyFX
I've said it and I'll say it again. Blizzard cares about the game and the community. They do. What we all need is patience in this life. Some things take longer than expected. They communicate to us through their work. We should all appreciate that work.

Good job and keep it up! :)

This is why I didn't leave. I don't agree with everything they do but while they're slow, they produce sure results. I'd rather have content when it's ready than content when it's not.

Too many examples I can think of where games were rushed beyond belief and the product turned out worse than it already has.
Niiiiice!
Thanks for this update new maps !!!

Can you please give us an option to hide the Blizzard account name and only show the Server name?

please add a way to see workers number on replay mode.
A decent patch, bravo devs!

Is it me or transition between menus feel now faster as it was on 1.16.1? That's wonderful. CCMU and EUD rock! A nice pre xmas gift ^^

<3
Thank you,my blizzard father!
You guys can't honestly be serious about not releasing the team match making yet
12/07/2017 06:53 PMPosted by CognacLover
A decent patch, bravo devs!

Is it me or transition between menus feel now faster as it was on 1.16.1? That's wonderful. CCMU and EUD rock! A nice pre xmas gift ^^

<3

Yes very nice pre-xmas gift!!!

I wonder what thy have for us for xmas, maybe tournament mode??? just a difficulty settings for OFFLINE AI?... my rage is going doen 7% after this patch.
12/07/2017 05:50 PMPosted by Final
please add a way to see workers number on replay mode.

This ^ please add really important to see player view.

And lag is not 100% fixed please
fantastic patch, thank you
Nice patch, the best so far, thx you remastered team, still having bug in match list history:

https://i.imgur.com/tIwFydZ.jpg

duplicated games... there was only 3 games that i've played in 5 days, and was a 2-1 victory D:
please add a computer for practice the classic computer is too easy