Patch 1.21.0

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
"Players can now view their own replays from the profile screen."

awwwwwwwwwww yeeaaaaah!:)))

Thanks Blizz! Cool new map pool, and really nice that you cared about the whole EUD thing for the Koreans! I think this will make them happy, and thats good for the whole SC scene!

I hope u workin on proper Season1 launch with D,C,B,A rate system, and maybe 2v2, 3v3 ladder!

It would be cool to see the optional national flags of the players like back on PGtour and Iccup, that gives a cool traditional "sport" vibe to the game I think, I always liked that ladder feature.

I would love if you could implement all the features of this website into SC Battlenet too:

www.starlog.gg

Its an awesome site, with lots and lots of meaningful good information and stats. So I like to use it everytime I ladder, but would be easier if this kinda stuff was inside Bnet already.

Best Regards,
Daniel!
Thanks for all the quality feedback and bug reports everyone. We are aiming to do one more developer update video before our holiday break. It's not 100% but one way or the other we will update you on what we are working on.

cheers,
-Matt
12/09/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Matt Sherman
Thanks for all the quality feedback and bug reports everyone. We are aiming to do one more developer update video before our holiday break. It's not 100% but one way or the other we will update you on what we are working on.

cheers,
-Matt

Thanks !!! you are doing amazing job !! please don't forget to be honest about the offline part of remastered and if after 1.21 will take more time than you been doing (2 months or so) to the next update, Please makes this update video long talk about offline computer, tournament mode, guilds, clans, ETA for League, and most importantly 2v2 and 3v3 & 3v3. Please don't make a video leaving us 3 or more months in the dust. Talk about everything once and for all.
Thanks for the patch guys. Great work. In fact, I think if the game had been released in this state, there would have been almost no outrage.

Some things I'm still looking forward to is:

- Add shortcuts to browsing replays (Multiplayer). I want to be able to press ctrl + b to open the directory browser, and then use hotkeys to jump to maps/files whose names start with that hotkey.

- Team match making

- More valuable information in the profile section (including but not limited to win rates vs each race, win rates on specific maps,...)
Menu feels a lot faster now. :)
Is it just me or is 2x and 4x speed in replays the same?
Also, thanks for the epic patch!
yes thanks for the amazing patch, please don't forget to add something about difficulty settings in AI computers please !!! and also the replay mode things that StarCraft 2 people have that we are lacking !!!!

cheers,
-Matt

What are you doing working on Saturday? go get some sleep you deserve it 1.21 was 60% what i personally expected, but is the best patch ever, please keep a playing love, i know we are a small game and we are a forgotten community online... but still i think we deserve more, show us your love, if you do things well you will have secure some sells for future classic games also. Please finish the game offline mostly.
12/09/2017 12:17 PMPosted by Quirinus
Is it just me or is 2x and 4x speed in replays the same?

me too :'(
WoW! Bnet feels lightning fast now, the menus and all! And no lag/latency in 3v3 Hunters! Sick job guys, thank you! Even the ladder/friends tab is working now!

cheers,
-Matt

I got a suggestion. How about a monthly update video? If it's not too much, like give us an update like at the beginning of each month. That'd be pretty nice, wouldn't it?
12/09/2017 06:16 PMPosted by KimmoZero

cheers,
-Matt

I got a suggestion. How about a monthly update video? If it's not too much, like give us an update like at the beginning of each month. That'd be pretty nice, wouldn't it?

in their minds the less they open lines of communications towards making "changes" and "improvements" the better. The objective is to make the core features described in the original product description working correctly, everything else can well... wait, and maybe just maybe...

So don't expect they making any new or interesting communication in future videos... there is just not much to speak about now that CCMU & EUD are released.... this are the topics still to be solved:

• 2v2,3v3,4v4 ladder
  • League system
  • Better Dynamic Turn Rate & lag fixes
  • Server stability fixes
  • Ramps?
  • Maybe:
  • Guilds?
  • Anything that the Korean community really wants... like chat bugs fixes?
  • And that's about it... don't expect nothing more from them...that is why asking for one video a month makes no sense. This game is almost released and archived. Move on people.
    So I've noticed when I'm typing a message it has a little thing to the right suggesting that I am using the English keyboard. If that's true, how could I change it to my spanish keyboard because clicking on it doesn't do anything.
    I play in Windowed (full screen) mode.
    If I alt tab while launching the game it will almost always change it to some bugged version of windowed mode (small window without borders) .
    I never had this issue pre patch 1.21.0.
    There should be a Help Menus that include all the little things that most people don't know such as typing "0" display stats or to explain people why and how open ports, etc.

Also the ladder loading screen maps previews are not centered.
    12/10/2017 01:02 AMPosted by HaN
    I play in Windowed (full screen) mode.
    If I alt tab while launching the game it will almost always change it to some bugged version of windowed mode (small window without borders) .
    I never had this issue pre patch 1.21.0.

I'm having the same issue. The game launches in a tiny window, even though I play in "full screen".
    I like CCMU is a positive change.
    Fix Dragoon broken pathing please, protoss race sucks enough anyways for that to bring any negative impact on balnace while improving gameplay a bunch.
    An idea for interface improvement, when selecting control groups the units selected get some notification like flash on the minimap so players can be more aware and execute better when controlling vast armies formations.
    12/07/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Matt Sherman
    Additionally, we have added an option while creating a game that allows players to adjust the CCMU limits back to their original limitations.

Not only did you remove the limit, you also made it a toggle taking into account what a few of us said in the feedback - I'm super impressed. Really looking forward to how massive battles play out in unlimited maps.

Great job, absolutely love this new patch. My $15 were well spent.

For Christmas, can we get lobby/in-game lag detectors? Only QoL change I can still think to add.
    Thanks for you fixing the lag, is working great sometimes i find Turn Rate 6 on RANK but now is better.

Now please fix community features, guild & others.

But i think that Observer mode can also be changed first of all there is no diplomacy? how can you turn off player view? or reveal whole map? where is that menu now? or its just by clicking on player name.

Please add other information like you can see inside eggs, upgrades, amount of units and workers. Please if you add production bar and this information also add a way to hide it in observer mode and before you start game, not everyone likes this specially people that cast games, but we need this to play with friends and watch games to learn.

I have a personal idea of changing units skins when upgrades are done, lets say zerlings now have glands make the legs red? or maybe add some light, only observers will see this. And also when production number is only 1 or 2 to hit production block change color of this from white to yellow then red when production blocked. Also APM, give option to see EAPM & APM, and give us color, white 0 - 80, green 80 - 110, yellow, 110 -210, Red 210 - infinite.

The replay mode its also missing this things most important to me we cant see first person view or click numbers to see hotkeys, lag fix is fine but please improve this things also.

Also why when i make observer games i cant chat?.